Derivatives, remittances, and insurance

These were three key industries that Sergey said in interviews that chainlink would focus on. Any anons have predictions or thoughts on how smart contract will gain adoption in these areas?

My Initial thoughts:
Derivatives will see adoption relatively quickly. Anything that only requires inputs from purely digital sources (eg APIs) will be adopted first. I doubt insurance will be using smart contracts anytime soon, as that would seem to depend heavily on IOT/AI recognition, which hasn't grown large enough for businesses to use. Don't know much about how remittances work, but their adoption would seem to depend heavily on how easily crypto can be used for as payment or converted to fiat in those regions.

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/uk/listing/577373592/chainlink-link-token-vinyl-decal-sticker
fintech.finance/fintech-tv/sibos-2017-sergey-nazarov-smartcontract/
github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/bletchley-whitepaper.md
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7v2vsd/chainlinkmicrosoft_bletchelycryplets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump - where are my fellow linkies?

Stinky linkies probably can’t come up with anything to say because they dont understand a single thing about their investment

In of his older talks Sergey talks about one of his major targets being the quadrillion dollar derivatives market. I'm honestly scared to think what is going to happen with this project.

Has anyone tried linkpool yet? I cannot fucking wait to start bidding on the actual mainnet

please don’t scam me or i get authorities involved serg

Wish i could just fast forward a year. I'm curious to see what happens with this project

Automated loan and escrow processing when combined with tech like Factom.

I work for the largest insurance analytics company worldwide...any little bit of investigating can figure out who. We have apis but already charge. We are working with a dlt company to sell our data but it is not chainlink.

I can give hints but cannot say much more.

stinkies what is the difference between chainlink and any other form of decentralized cloud computing like iExec or SONM?

Pffft. LOL. DYOFR.

go on then, give us some hints dear user

50k poorfag reporting in- very excited for the more intelligent anons to discuss.. see pic related

Please don't feed the larper. Thanks

>Sergey talks about one of his major targets being the quadrillion dollar derivatives market. I'm honestly scared to think what is going to happen with this project.
It doesn't mean LINK tokens are going to be valued in the millions mate.

It does mean that ChainLink might just be the catalyst that saves the global economy from the incomprehensible nightmare that a derivatives crash would incur. That is to say, ChainLink and Nazarov might just save the world.

OK OK maybe not millions, but easily thousands.

We already went through the whole process of explaining chainlink months ago. Every single user invested into link and posts here is sick and tired of explaining shit to people constantly. DYOR.

>answer: nothing

this shitcoin is worse than Confido.

>but easily thousands.
>easily thousands.
>easily.

Not even Ethereum was "easily" valued at a thousand.

You must be on the spectrum.

So your saying another company is doing what LINK does already?

i jus got me some chink. cu on the moon, ass holes.

And your picture is in the DSM IV textbooks for thinking that LINK will "easily" reach a thousand(s) dollar valuation.

>implying autism is negative

The fact that chainlink is still discussed, memed, asked about, and shilled is just sad.

>remittances
third world parasites are in for a wake up call in the next few years

Linkies, does interledger protocol fuck us?? I am considering selling and going into XRP

Yep

Mobius?

Im saying my company doesn't want or care to have decentralized oracles. We sell analytic data direct to businesses and consumers. We are starting to launch data selling on a dlt marketplace which is currently in beta with a top 15 market cap company. Micropayments

looooool. If you are in mobius you are either indian or you have been straigh pajeeted

It's would have to he the ripple and Hyperledger fabric etc whole group partner stuff right?

AFAIK there's only 2 main currently apart from pajeet mobius

Oops interledger, my bad sorry

I'm about to FOMO into ripple with all this interledger news

>looooool. If you are in mobius you are either indian or you have been straigh pajeeted

Mobius have strong partnerships.Sergey abandoned next and the asset exchange.he's a starter not a finisher

> ripple

no one in banking will touch ripple. Ever.

Chainlink will be big no doubt. Not sure about the ripple interledger connection.

My company has access to thousands of live sensor data of clients. This data is like oil. My company has not heard of chainlink due to no one reaching out, selling chainlink. Currently we have signed with a dag dlt company to sell data feeds.

Considering my company is the largest worldwide for insurance analytics and have not been approached by chainlink makes me concerned about Links vision. I could be completely wrong if Chainlink already has swift and other companies on board and just waiting.

> my company doesn't want or care to have decentralized oracles

> my company is the largest worldwide for insurance analytics and have not been approached by chainlink makes me concerned about Links vision

if you company isn't interested, what would be the point?

completely different thing, fart-butt.

etsy.com/uk/listing/577373592/chainlink-link-token-vinyl-decal-sticker

ChainLink stickers.

Buy them.

I look at it this way:
Lets say I have a company which uses both decentralized and centralized Oracles depending on the risk assignement of their SC.
If I have alredy setup everything to use CL for my high security (decentralized) SC, why should I use a different Oracle solution for my low security SCs?

So they haven't heard of decentralized oracles or they aren't interested?

These are getting better.

thanks, just bought 100k.

Keep holding, friends. Currently in hawaii livin it up, so I'm not posting as much, but know you guys are always in my heart. We are gonna make it.

Price of the coin =/= valuation of the project, that would be market cap you dunce. Look at 42 coin's price and circulating supply and you will understand how it works

IOTA ?

this scares me. Fucking meme bullshit might be a curse

P E P E B A L L E R

>Oh user, it's so hard finding a stable job these days... Since 2021, that is for the last two years almost everything is automated! But hey, wait, I haven't asked you what do you do!
>Where do I work? To be honest I don't really have to work these days, I'm living on a passive income that is enough for me to have a lot of time for my hobbies and travelling.
>I don't believe you, you won a lottery or something? *laughs*
>Well, you heard about this thing called LINK, right?
>*bites her lip* o-of course I did, everyone has
>So In 2017 I was very into advanced computer science. I was researching blockchain technology which back then was a nerdy niche. For example, I was digging through hundreds of thousands of posts on a very specialized Internet forum dedicated to cutting-edge cryptocurrency trading methods. In short, after becoming a self-taught expert in this field...
>*looks at you with mouth wide open*
>...I decided to buy LINK tokens for around 0.1$ at this thing called ICO... Anyway, you can guess the rest!
>*blushes and gently pats your shoulder* Haha, you must have a lot of them!
>Nah, in fact I sold them all when their price reached 10$... Pretty silly of me, but who would have thought! I'm still happy with what happened, I can do what I want and I paid all my parents' debts.
>*looks awkwardly on the floor* Haha user, what a crazy story, you're so smart! Emm you see, It was fun talking with you but I have to go now. What a coincidence... you know Chad? He bought LINK at 10$ after seeing it on CNBC and he's never sold any... Anyway, today he's throwing a party on his yacht and he invited me, can you believe that? I need to go now, I don't want to be late! Bye user!

If you're talking about Lisk, there's going to be some fun restructuring of upper management at your company this year.

Is this how shitty your life is user?

>Linkies, does interledger protocol fuck us?? I am considering selling and going into XRP
Seeing as Sergey is on board with Interledger, one would think not. Pic related.

Jesus fucking christ dude, go outside more. People don't interact with each other like robots.

>implying your bosses tell you about every partnership planned
God I get so triggered by poorly done larps

fintech.finance/fintech-tv/sibos-2017-sergey-nazarov-smartcontract/

Skip to 6:50 but the whole interview is good

This. It's just a même. And most of linkies are fucking larpers. Very few people actually hold.

Look at this. I suggest everyone sell their linkies right now.

>Cryptlet

fucking lol

Core component of Microsoft Bletchley, LINK is useless now.
github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/bletchley-whitepaper.md

Okey that does it. Now it's the time to sell my chainlinks. Everyone knows that bigger institutions would love to do business with microsoft, not with chainlink.

Link is useless now.

There's literally no other promising coins with low marketcaps anymore, its LINK or bust if you have not made it yet

Dead cat bounce or reversal?

>bu-but i wasn't here months ago

kek

The bank/insurance company I work at is developing an AI for insurance (assessing damage, reading documents and such) and is betting on blockchain technology. They're also on the WeTrade platform.

Sergey said theyre working with the MS Bletchy team lol

Chainlink MADE cryptlets lmao.
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7v2vsd/chainlinkmicrosoft_bletchelycryplets/

Does that WeTrade thing have anything to do with link?

Yes

Yes, their sibos presentation said they were using LINK

Eth is a steal up to 100k

Care to share with the rest of the class user?

In a sense. I've heard that they're improving their system to incorporate real-world data into their blockchain. So I'm suspecting they're going to use an oracle they've developed themselves, or an oracle service if that's cheaper (R&D is a bitch). Also, management prefers decentralized (for security), but will go with centralized if there are no options.

AIX - insurance platform for IOT

14m market cap
Q1 product release

16m coins in supply
You’re welcome

fuck off

Nice thank you

Fuck you Chad! Link was supposed to be my ticket to comfy town with qt 3.14s and lambos.

Says nothing about ChainLink. Says they're making their own product.

Thanks! Just sold 100k links for AIX

>insider here

>we have signed with a dag dlt company to sell data feeds.
>We are working with a dlt company to sell our data
There are millions of reasons why companies sell their data; oracles/smartcontracts are only one of them, and are so new and groundbreaking that only a handful of companies in the world are even actively involved in them.

You don't even know what Chainlink is or does, judging by what you're saying.

Don't fall for this guys.

>TA
>on an alt entirely reliant on progress updates for real growth
Honestly kill yourself

Bought at 76 now it's 53 how fucked am I??????

I had to borrow all the money from my wife's son and now he wants it back, I am £3k in debt and I don't know what to do, if I sell it will be the nail in the coffin

>tfw your investment is such a non-scam that it not only doesn't hype itself at all, it actually prevents the market from crashing

Did you think you'd pay back in a week? Relax, investing, not trading, give it a year, give him double his money

That is my bet if not chainlink. And the team said they are going to work with banks.

Why would I buy on a downtrend when I can easily catch an uptrend based on Veeky Forums brags, actual news and market changes?

>Why would I buy on a downtrend when I can easily catch an uptrend
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Hahahahahahahaha