Veeky Forumsraeli Advanced Research Institute

>“In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity”
―Sun Tzu,The Art of War

The increasing prevalence of Cliff High threads confirms that excitement over his work is due to the fact that it is hitting. Any one who dares to pay for any of his reports would know this. They have since made enough money to easily pay for every subsequent report indefinitely. The Veeky Forumsraeli Advanced Research Institute B.A.R.i. is a specialized genesis of a select subset of High cult members™, advanced traders, and researchers. If you have made profits in the last two weeks of over 10k usd or 1 BTC you are wanted in this group. The Institute will be hybridizing linguistic emotional sentiment with Francis Hunt's HVF method and advanced technical analysis.
Crypto Currency represents the greatest wealth transfer in the recorded history of humanity.
foreignpolicy.com/2012/07/09/nsa-chief-cybercrime-constitutes-the-greatest-transfer-of-wealth-in-history/
Those trading now are positioning themselves to forever alter the legacy of their genetic lineage. We are looking for risk takers with advance research skills or a strong understanding of advanced technical analysis.

This link will expire in 24hrs: //discord JKrx9

Who should not apply:
cashies
delusional bag holders (link, dbc, etc.)
people who cannot afford $100 reports
sub-saharans

>“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D46oeeEJrQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Staple your puny little nutsack to the side of a bridge and jump off faggot

I guess you fall into one of the 4 categories.

I don't qualify but I wish you guys good luck.

Clif High is one of us

If you can contribute join.

we can't join your shit link has expired already you pleb

Invalid

8fvCYKW

Is this real?

does he live in a fucking wine barrel? what the fuck is that

sauna.

I ORDERED MYSELF SOME C60 AND I FEEL AMAZING

CLIFF HIGH IS THE VOICE OF GOD

pls join and pls tell me you are serious.

Yup

CLIFF HIGH ALSO SAID WE ARE GETTING STAR TREK TECHNOLOGY, SILVER TO $600 BECAUSE THE ADVANCED TECH USES IT. THEY ALREADY FOUND THE ADVANCED TECH IN ANTARCTICA (LOOK UP THE JOBS ON INDEED! WTF IS GOING ON UP THERE?)

FUCKING STAR TREK MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

WE STAR TREK NOW

I'm the guy who saw UFOs in Washington state. And now I'm seeing repeating digits...

I am drunk as fuck but i swear to god nigger, I have been following clif on his crypto predictions and he's been spot on. Admittely his other predictions are not timed correctly but in general he's been correct

this nigger helped my gains. BTC to $100k this year. Anti corruption movement coming, a real grassroots movement apparently.

Advanced tech in antarctica nigger, we are getting the flying cars and shit, space based tech, we will clear out the evil bastards in government and take out the Fed/IRS/Deep State/Illuminati parasite system and clean fucking house.

We are gonna make it. Clif high is my nigger. My nigger. Antarctica has the advanced tech, Quantum computing and shit, The same companies that handled the Roswell crash will be there, but this time its gonna be different because we are taking out the industrial military complex, because guess what

CRYPTO IS THE KEY

CRYPTO IS THE KEY NIGGER

GOVERNMENTS AND THESE EVIL CRIMINALS IN CONTROL CANNOT OPERATE IN A CRYPTO SYSTEM BECAUSE IT REQUIRES TRANSPARENCY

and no Monero doesnt count because the government is a public entity and needs ot do its business in public and the current government is too fucking corrupt to do it

we will make it brahs

Cliff high is the voice of god

Star trek

10000 ounces of silver and a army can make it for 3 months

Why should I share my expertise with you?
Whats in it for me?
I already have a profitable community around me to grow and share with.

What's the largest trade you've ever closed.

As modelspace is moved through 2018, several areas stand out for cryptocurrencies and blockchain
(technologies) in general. These periods are from the last week in May through to middle of
November. Within this period, from May to August is a period of 'bursting out', of 'effervescence', of
'joining', of 'collective participation', of 'self-education', and of 'advancement'. Note that this last
descriptor set is filled with supporting sets for 'social order', and it's sub sets being 'changed' by the
'advancement' of CryptoSpace. Then within this period, there is a distinct bulging of the new data that
accrues from the last week in June through the last week in August. This minor period is indicated to be
a 'drill into', or 'absorption' phase. Many of the sets that accrue during this time are similar to the set up
for the 'tripling' we saw in 2014/2015 language sets. These 'tripling' sets MAY not be focused on price
per say. Rather they may be referencing the 'measured amounts' which, in the past in this work, has
been tied to 'percentage performance (over time)', and thus we may see an increase rate that 'triples'
over these 'summer bulge months'. The end of the larger period extends out to middle of November and
that the major themes of Summer (northern hemisphere) into Fall and right up to the 'edge of winter'. In
these major themes we have the 'early adopters rushing in', and 'technologies manifesting (into the)
cryptocurrencies space'.

EARLY ADOPTION AT THE END OF THE YEAR BITCHES

WE GOING TO THE MOON, I SAID IT, I SAID IT, NO BUBBLE, WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT

Advancement, but with (trailing) opposition. New power settling into the cryptocurrency world. The
data sets have the whole of 2019 growing the 'early adopter' language from January through to the end
of December. One effective way of characterizing 2019 is the 13% year. This is the year that the bulk of
the 'early adopters' make their way into cryptocurrencies. It is the 13% year as the early adopters are
roughly 13% of any population size. The onrushing noise that characterized 2018 as the Year of
GitUp&Go from the very first day as events crammed into CryptoSpace bringing in the beginnings of
the early adopter phase is forecast to 'complete' in the last days of 2019.

AND GET THIS BOMBSHELL

If you (soon come to) think that 2018 is a 'year of change', and that in 2019 you were enjoying the
'action/activities' of 'surfing (the) shock wave (of (giant social/economic) change)', then you will love
2020. As modelspace is moved through this year, the longer term data sets are forecasting 'building
change', and 'fundamental alteration (levels) of change' as the 'unburdening' emerges across the social
order. This year will be able to be characterized as being the 'Year the Normies Get It' due to the depth
and breadth of social change being expressed.

2020 - THE YEAR THE NORMIES GET IT

CLIF HIGH ON THE PULSE

I love listening to Clif bullshit on every single topic like he is the grandmaster ultimate authority. He is a very good public speaker and an excellent bullshitter. I know he is totally schizoid, but I still like listening to his stories. Its like alternate reality or something.

So does this guy actually make legitimate prediction calls on coins or only recently. I mean there are bunch of those twitter cryptofags that make a shit ton of calls and eventually hit a few.

youtube.com/watch?v=D46oeeEJrQk

In Clif We Trust.

>Quantum computing
Doesn't that kill crypto though?

He called 13,888 BTC in November 2016 for middle to late February, this year. He called the trump election. He called triple digit litecoin early in 2017 by EOY 2017. And the list goes on.

its fud, crypto tech will easily keep up with it. Cmon man, its crypto.

Can you list some more coins or things he called? Where there things he called but were complete bullshit and never happened?

I've been into crypto since 2013 when I bought my first BTC. Got about 140 BTC right now and I know the white paper quite well.

A quantum computer could crack BTC as it is reliant on SHA256.

They’re mostly in his reports. But you can thru many of the interviews he does on YouTube and see him make the calls there as well. If you don’t wanna spend the cash for his reports get on YouTube and do some searching. Some of the 3 amigos podcasts with jsnip4 and Bix weir we particularly good.

Yep, me too. I hold around 300 BTC in various wallets.

If a quantum computer was created now, yes

But a quantum computer doesn't exist now. When it does come out, cryptos will already be ready for it. Its called - progression of technology.

Discord link has expired.
Please post another one. I will keep this tab open

8fvCYKW

>If a quantum computer was created now, yes
but according to your own words...
>Antarctica has the advanced tech, Quantum computing
...the tech already exists?

So he has never made a call that never happened?

I don’t know. I don’t have all of his reports. I’m somewhat new to all this as well. Got in to crypto over the summer of last year.

>what is a prediction

Well then, can someone who religiously follows Master Roshi tell me if everything he called came true or he has just been lucky recently. Or the calls are only in line with crypto?

KMD fell through.

Thats not an answer to my question

Do you believe Cliff's claims about Aliens attacking the world?

What did he say about KMD?

lol very creative. Highest holdings: $link $omg $zrx $dbc looks like I’ll miss out on all the fun kys

Project bluebeam.

I might buy silver just because I'm bullish on commodities in general after this year. If it's true I'm going to be stupid rich.

There is someone working on overcoming the limitations of quantum computing for crypto. If you figure it out you'll make a lot of money.

I did the same. This fucking molecule is amazing, never felt better in my life!

Also ordered some hydrogen water generator flask on amazon, because Clif said that it increases the effects of c60. I cant even imagine how that will feel like.

dude sell at loss

it's manly

buy ven get front row seat to next boss fight

And get crypto insurance, its immune

where did you get it the supplier sold out

I cant wait for alien disclosure, he's predicted that as well

i get my c60 olive oil at c60antiaging. com

As for the hydrogen water generator, I just got a random one from amazon. Lots of manufacturers.

How many Links to get fucked by this semon demon ?