Post a low market cap coin, preferably not in the top 100...

Post a low market cap coin, preferably not in the top 100, and shill it to others using actual logic and reasoning instead of memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mcl6p/after_icon_the_next_and_only_ico_don_tapscott_is/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not cumming again fuck you

BBBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

You'll do it and you'll fucking like it, user.

CargoX.. just read the whitepaper. Actually solves a real world problem, has a working product and ICO just ended last week, still not listed on any exchanges

Hmmmm looks interesting. I feel like it suffers from the same fate many of these projects will suffer from - it's trying to become mainstream adopted in a massive industry. But I do think tracking of supply and shipping is one of the most viable use cases for crypto currently. This is close to making me overcome my fear of DEXs to grab some.

TEL coin

God dammit she’s so hot it’s not fair. I almost think it would be worth the prison time to rape her.

BLT. They are tasty

telcoin. mobile crypto based in japan and the thing literally costs less than a penny now

Do you guys really think she's that attractive? She doesn't look that special compared to most women you'll see posted on the internet.

Her face is literal perfection. Her body is not my fave but her face makes up for it.

>mannish jaw
>pleb nose
>perfection
Interdasting

AXP
Boring spend management but reduces costs for big business.
Pro Team.
Shit Marketing but informative telegram.
Trading below ICO price
Exchange announcements later this week
Roger Ver will probably tweeter it

XBY, ACT

I'm not putting the time in to shill it though, if you dont wanna get rich, it's your problem. I'm not your fucking monkey.

Please let that be a God-fearing Christian woman

isnt she a nigger lover

post your representation of perfection

Bloom Token - BLT
>Bloom is a standardized, programmable ecosystem to facilitate on-demand, secure, and global access to credit services.
>Partnered with ETHLend, Fundary, Everex, Lendoit, Self Lender
>Decentralized micro-task protocol, Gems is using Bloom to prevent Sybil attacks and ensure a high quality user base.
>They have their own dApp. Right now it's used for voting on Bloom's options and inviting more people.
>Credit scoring and reputation begins in Q2 2018
>Credit card system launch in Q3 2018

Plus it doesn't have that stupid arbitrage bait that SALT uses. Bloom is a platform, not an actual lender. So someone like SALT will use Bloom to verify the credit worthiness of their customers.

CPC

Not even CMC yet

IOTA of China.

Vechain Qtum ETP are partners.

Hurry.

It's not a fetish or anything, but I find a high waisted one piece bathing suit or leotard to be totally hnnng.

Found the autistic virgin

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mcl6p/after_icon_the_next_and_only_ico_don_tapscott_is/

cpchain is working with shanghai automotive right now. just sayan

Origin Trails TRAC token. $79Mil market cap and a supply chain coin

NULS

>under 100m market cap last time I checked
>generation 3 coin
>anything you want in a blockchain world

LUX LUX LUX

>logic and reasoning
That would be coins that actually have a purpose having data on a decentralized blockchain.
So: Shipchain, CargoX, Poet...
Also some of the decentralized internet ones like SUB, perhaps.

I second this.

>acne
>slut genes
>perfection

Titanium BAR. Google it, big potential and great partner list, big names! Michael motherfuckin Stollaire! He help make what ETN is today.

TBIS Bar. This token is cheap and can be bought for $1.25~ a BAR token, on IDEX exchange. The ICO price was .85 a token.

Will moon 10X in 6 monthe.

>ywn even touch a woman that attractive

>Michael motherfuckin Stollaire
scam

not doing your research for you faggot.
but these two are solid for different reasons

STAR
CRM

Life

Its sitting at 10 sats. Its only a matter of time before its pumped again.

HPB.

>p- pls spoonfeed me

ITT, 11M total supply, listed on ED and COSS, still under the radar, working beta, open source project being worked on.

>what is shipchain

Hahahaha oh my god.

This is what proves HOW bad Veeky Forums is. Not the bad investment advice, but this.

Also, Ambrosus (AMB) is literally the best coin you can buy. Check it out. I believe 100% in this coin

No that's literally her whole family except her. She's /ourgirl/

I don’t see it succeeding. It will just make good more expensive and 99% pay very little attention to food quality and standards. It seems like it’s targeting an extremely niche market

TELCOIN

You're getting scammed dude.

They delayed the card launch AND marketing campaign to Summer instead of February for a reason.