What does Veeky Forums think about Doug Polk Crypto? I'm kinda vibing with what he has to say...

What does Veeky Forums think about Doug Polk Crypto? I'm kinda vibing with what he has to say, aint one of those shill cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCI7M65p3A-D3P4v5qW8POxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YgCqc7_a0Wo&t=
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7uds2r/this_is_doug_polk_i_have_a_question_about_my/
youtube.com/watch?v=265mamw4Fuk
youtube.com/channel/UCsF43c6gYXSl-hvEKSE3S4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, he's an arrogant turd who doesn't know what he's talking about. He literally didn't know what decentralized meant like 3 weeks.

hes not as knowledgeable as he thinks he is

I don't know how truly knowledgeable he is, but he's entertaining.

110 IQ, Reddit fag. Said ICX mainnet missed its 1/24 date

If you dont like him, what you would rather follow as a youtuber? Can't find any good ones

he's a good guy

I like the guy. If you’ve ever played poker for any amount of real money you’d know his analysis of it is some of the best in the world. Now in crypto he’s not at that level but he’s a smart, entertaining and funny guy who for the most part, is very up front about any biases he has.

He's said a million times in his videos that he's not a cryptocurrency expert.

He's pretty funny. At least he's honest about what he doesn't know, but he openly admits to having not even heard of a whole stack of fucking major altcoins. Like what are you doing bro.

BTC maximilst faggot that learnt about alts recently and thinks he knows what hes talking about but doesn't. Faggot is already shilling 30m market cap alts (lux coin) Faggot needs to go back to streaming nosebleed poker on twitch or gtfo

pretty decent videos

lux is a good coin and the low caps is where the money is

please go

He's entertaining but yeah for the most part he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Fun to follow for Crypto news, if you're taking his videos as investment advice you're going to have a bad time.

I guess I'm the only one who cringes at his videos and his awkward, dragged-along forced tosh.0-like punchlines?

Yea, I used to cringe a bit as well, but he looks like a good guy, and I mean it is pretty hard to find someone who's not a normie on youtube.

Yeah, you're WAY better off listening to these experts on Veeky Forums. Have we mentioned ChainLink lately?

I haven't seen anybody except this guy who wasn't in some way a cunt

youtube.com/channel/UCI7M65p3A-D3P4v5qW8POxQ

salty cashcunt detected

more salty cashcunts detected

Fuck, this faggot Doug is in crypto now?

We are all fucked.

He's obviously learning as he goes. I like his news posts, but find his portfolio too retarded to take any recommendations seriously.

>>He's not wrong about Lux, but still

yeah its pretty cringe at times

Cryptocoins is only good youtuber.
Coin mastery is decent I think but not sure
Cryptosomniac is not bad if you ignore some bs
Everyone else with a sizable viewership is trash

Crypto Investor is pretty decent

He’s ok. I’m wary of anyone who builds their online persona around crypto but he’s not an idiot and has a good eye for bullshit.

I don’t watch him regularly or take his advice though.

As someone who's been following him since the poker days, he mostly just talks shit about other more people and rides the waves of controversy to secure viewership. At least when he talks poker, he knows what he's talking about. But when it comes to crypto, he's an absolute novice.

So he rips people that employ deception to get rich, but how is he different?

Look at the clickbaity titles he's using. He ripped Trevon James and CryptoNick, but at the same time he's shilling LUX which as an absolute shitcoin. This is all besides his justifications for investing in it that make it clear that he has a very facile understanding of the crypto technology and markets as a whole.

He's just a more advanced version of the likes of Trevon James and CryptoNick.

He's entertaining and he's good for crypto because he gets people in, but he has no clue what he's talking about. If you want to listen to him for a laugh, go ahead. But if you want great fundamental analysis of the cryptosphere, he's not the person to listen to. And the fact that he admits that he doesn't know what he's talking about doesn't absolve him of this.

he made the vest bitconnect dismemberment video. Seems a decent guy, no really acute observations, no really dumb stuff.

Mild humor in each of his videos, good analysis, and he invests properly. Like 70% in the daddy coins and 30% in alts.

hi doug, the average Veeky Forumsfag made more money off crypto than you

>buy LUX
>split his crypto holdings into top 10 coins 'because they are less likely to fall'

>no really dumb stuff

Keep in mind Polk is a multimillionaire from his poker earnings, so he is of course going to be a BTC/ETH maximalist. And he hates XRP so I respect that. The cryptonick jokes do have me laughing. If you want in-depth alt knowledge, go elsewhere.

huh? he has 110 iq and is a redditfag?

Yeah hes for entertainment.

is that you doug? ily please bear my children

>IQ 110
lmao he won millions playing poker. considered the best no limit heads up players in the world.
he is definitely smarter than you think.
he doesnt deny he is learning he actually hired people to do research for him but he is not biased and he is honest.

This.

I love Doug and actually posted a thread about him about 3 weeks ago when he called out the bcc scam multiple times in the week before it happened. He didn't even rub it in toi the people that got scammed. He's a legit good guy

what are you talking about, retard?

are you saying his iq is higher than 110? or do you think that 110 is a high iq?

i was trying to make sense of

If you don't realize that he is a genius you are fucking retarded. If you ask anyone that has paid attention to poker within the last 10 years they will tell you he's a fucking genius

if you have to ask you are the retard

I just started watching his videos in the last few weeks, but really enjoy his straight forward and playful manner. He has stated straight out the potential for conflict of interest that Youtubers have, and seems like a generally honest guy to me. His video from Feb 2nd about dealing with a market crash cheered me up: youtube.com/watch?v=YgCqc7_a0Wo&t=

stop sucking dick you little bitches lmao

nobody gives a fuck about how much money he's won playing poker, we're here to discuss his crypto knowledge

go look at his posts on reddit, it's him apologizing for getting things wrong in his videos and getting his ass kicked by roger in r/btc

he only reason he's doing this is because poker is dying and nobody's watching his videos anymore so he's moved on to crypto where he purposefully creates loud drama so people pay attention to him

his thoughts on crypto are absolute garbage but "h-he's a genius!"

yeah okay lmao

>/r/btc

lmao that btc cash shill subreddit?

>poker is dying

lmao poker is getting bigger and bigger. he literally won a huge tourney he won $4millions few months ago

why you dont shut the fuck up with your bullshits?
He is very informative and he doesnt shill any coin.

also he disabled ads on his videos because youtube were shillings shit for him.

get fucked keep watching suppoman getting paid from some shitcoins lmao did you buy arcblock yet?

>lmao that btc cash shill subreddit?
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7uds2r/this_is_doug_polk_i_have_a_question_about_my/

ya the one he posted in and then stopped responding after roger ver himself rekt him. and i'm saying this as someone who doesn't even like ver.

>lmao poker is getting bigger and bigger. he literally won a huge tourney he won $4millions few months ago
and just because one guy won it doesn't mean poker is getting bigger and bigger. player pools are getting smaller and more segregated. online poker is dying. go look up the statistics, you dumb shit.

>He is very informative and he doesnt shill any coin.
youtube.com/watch?v=265mamw4Fuk

hahaha

>also he disabled ads on his videos because youtube were shillings shit for him.
so what? he still stands to gain from the exposure to his coincentral site.

>get fucked keep watching suppoman getting paid from some shitcoins lmao did you buy arcblock yet?
...what?

he reported facts about Ver
Its true he doxed someone over $50 lmao

>rekt
huge word, that subreddit are full of rogers shills. he literally threw himself to the wolves opening that thread
still that subreddit is a shithole made to shill bcash

he talked about one coin a while ago, which he said he invested. he got rekt for that. he is not repeating the same mistake again.

>suppoman
he literally got caught livestream a shitcoin confirmed partnership to make a shilling video for 2BTC

you can talk shit but he is not biased at all.

> exposure to his coincentral site.
so what ?

also reading rogers reply

>rekt

lmao he is trying to cover himself so hard
we have videos and post history of rogers saying that shit . whad doug is saying are FACTS and not opinions.
Rogers is trying to cover his ass so much he is still saying shit like "open to interpretation"

I think he's smart, but he's a n00b.

He's honest, finds entertaining news segments, and made some fun vids of crypto dick and lil trey trey.

And while we're on this topic fuck Tai Lopez. That guy is such a faggot it enrages me thinking about him.

He's mah nigga. Def a real G as opposed to faggot shills who don't know what a public key is like Crypto Nick and Trevon James

Entertaining

No more, no less.. and i like him for that

Lmfao

His channel really isn't all that bad.. In fact he's entertaining. However he makes WAAAY too many excuses for losing at poker all too often

>He is very informative and he doesnt shill any coin.
>he talked about one coin a while ago, which he said he invested. he got rekt for that. he is not repeating the same mistake again.
time to stop posting.
>roger
roger destroyed doug's understanding of the situations. then he said 'thanks for the warm welcome, r/btc' and disappeared. he got as thoroughly rekt as he could be.

>he literally got caught livestream a shitcoin confirmed partnership to make a shilling video for 2BTC
uh, okay? what does suppoman have to do with any of this?

>you can talk shit but he is not biased at all.
he's not biased, he just doesn't know shit about crypto.

>so what ?
so don't say he isn't doing this for some monetary benefit when he clearly is.

ok roger go back to /r/btc tired of your non arguments

>i lost
okay

there is a different between shilling a coin and reviewing a coin. he stated he invested so gtfo with your bullshit. by your logic nobody cant talk about a specific coin anymore.

>he stated he invested therefore it's not a shill
LMAO

>i lost

yeah you won the internet mate

you think he got rekt by roger when roger just tried to cover his ass. and you called it rekt
bitch please

Kek I remember that’s video. He didn’t just misuse it, he was insulting someone for being an idiot and not knowing what it meant

Other than that he’s ok I guess but ya I stopped watching about that time

shut the fuck up up faggot go refresh doug's page he might be shilling a new coin for you to buy into soon

at least he is not taking money directly from them. continue to be a kid mate

>i lost

okey

hey doug don't you have a new shill video to make?

no roger i am busy getting rekt from you on reddit

just stop posting man you look pathetic, lol

and for your info
the shill takes money from the coin to talk positively about them

reviewers states pro and cons and put his money where his mouth his (by investing)

yeah user from the basement of his parents told me i look pathetic
i am so sad

Thanks subscribed to him. Crypto Mirage is also a pretty decent channel if you have the attention span.
youtube.com/channel/UCsF43c6gYXSl-hvEKSE3S4w

this
he is one of the best internet poker players ever, so you know he will do his due diligence although he is a crypto noob (didnt like his anti bcash clip, when bcore has just as many sockpuppets)