Uhhh guys

Uhhh guys...

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2018/feb/02/bitcoin-biggest-bubble-in-history-says-economist-who-predicted-2008-crash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't care desu

blah blah blah

>2008 crash
So he predicted a crash that has happened 10 years ago for something that didn't exist 10 years ago?

Everyone knows it's a bubble, but it's not popping anytime soon.

What kind of Italian kike name is that

this.

I'm glad that it's a bubble

this desu

there's no credible news sources anymore.

if you fall for this FUD you deserve to stay poor.

I think they're implying the 2008 financial crash, i.e. Bear-Sterns.

You silly frog boys.

it's saying he predicted the economic crash in 2008 lmao

>implying the 2008 crash was hard to predict

wow this guy must be a real expert I'm selling everything

...it was

you're guilty of anachronistic thinking

Bubble this bubble that.

It's only a bubble if the people don't believe in the technology and don't care for it. Far as I can tell the weak hands have already been shook out. So from here on out, it is just the tech nerds who want this thing to happen.

well he has a 50% of being right or wrong depending on how the tether investigation goes.

>random guy says random thing that may or may not be true
What is the point of these news articles again?

FUD. only god's chosen are allowed to become rich.

actually I'd say the current s&p/dow and so would shiller if he was not misreported

>Dec 20, 2014 05:27:36 IST
>Economist Nouriel Roubini is back on the circuit with his Doomsday predictions. In an interview to WSJ.com, 'Dr Doom' prophesies that there is now a greater than 50 percent risk of a global recession, and that this is not the time to be invested in risky assets.
Imagine actually listening to Roubini and sitting out the crazy stock market returns of the last 4 years

>biggest bubble ever
>never mind that the entire BTC market cap is 0.5% of the shekels we "borrowed" during the banking crash, you stupid goyim
>better sell us your crypto!
If we all chip in just a few DOGE I'm sure we can pay the gas bill.

A bubble never crashes when everyone calls said market a bubble. A bubble pops at the most unexpected time,when true greed runs in

>economist
>calls the bubble popping on the same day every one was panicking it was the big one after weeks of bleeding.

fuck me, what a genius!

>theguardian.com/technology/2018/feb/02/bitcoin-biggest-bubble-in-history-says-economist-who-predicted-2008-crash

read the article. you'll get a good kek.
everyone who is literate knew btc was a bubble and was going to pop but they need some fancy economist to tell them that.
he predicts this crash will lead to btc dropping “all the way down to zero”. KEK because every time the stock market crashes it drops to zero.
this article never once mentions blockchain and its advantages. this is just another standard hit job written by the establish to keep the powerful in power.

So many underaged people on this board lol

not listening to these fucking kikes, there's not even $20 billion in the crypto space rn, still lots of room to grow

Are you retarded?

Nevermind, a frogposter.

>Bitcoin
>mother of all bubbles

yeah thats what I reckon, you look at the tether volume during huge crashes and its only 2-4 billion. there cant be much more than 20 billion in fiat pushing these prices

>waits until it drops 50% before saying it's in a bubble

>Bitcoin is not recognised by any central bank and currently allows people to bypass banks and traditional payment methods to pay for goods and services.

unless you spend a shit ton of money on a mining rig, you can't bypass the banks. you have to buy btc through an exchange using your bank. this guy did no fucking research whatsoever.
and also "oh no dont bypass our wonderful banking system that screws us daily"
fuck these plebs. im glad they are ignorant, they wont be able to ride this wave.

>Marketcap peaked at $800B
>.com bubble peaked at like $10T or some shit

So people blatantly lying is news now?

yeah it's more like $10-15 bil if we're being realistic. market cap is a fucking meme

>biggest bubble ever
>$450 billion market cap

You have to realize guys that economists are the biggest charlatans of our ages. All of them, especially the Nobel Prize completely talk out of their asses and you should never listen to them, they have no more qualification than a hobo in a street, it's even more bullshit than social science.

The bears especially always tell you there will be a crash which is fucking hilarious because that's the first thing you learn in finance: markets are cyclical just like everything in life from reproduction to seasons.
OF COURSE THERE WILL BE A CRASH, everyone know it, the hard part is to predict backed with proofs exactly when and how far it will dump and when it comes to this they don't know shit.

Praying for the day when we can finally start up the ovens, for real this time.

He argues that the blockchain offers nothing and there are no users. Which is obviously false.

He is the saltiest nocoiner boomer I've seen. If you've ever seen his Twitter feed he's spent the last four years posting 18 times a day slamming bitcoin and predicting its near demise

>(((Nouriel Roubini)))

I'm gonna use my XRB earnings to buy an oven

You guys bring him to me and lock the door

this.
But. The fact is that he is going by the numbers, by the numbers then yes, it is due a crash. He does not understand the value in the underlying tech. Neither do many institutional investors. This is a case of the shoeless hippy being too old to 'get it' really. Which is a shame because the guy was good. I am sure he will make money shorting but BTC or at least part of the crypto sphere is here to stay and will destroy the financial institutions we have today and free us from their grip. RIP Boomers.

Tether has proven via audit they are liquid already... It is on their website and they have released the audit.

This

Why the bubble pop before any of the tech has even been released?

It'd be like the dot com bubble bursting in 1995

plus this There is always a crash.

Veeky Forums everybody

>Bitcoin will crash soon.
>Oh it didn't crash yet, well it will soon.
>See, it crashed! I've been telling you guys for 7 years

>muh bubble

Dot-com bubble had the Soviet Union colapse & exploit to keep money flowing into the ponzi, when russia dried out, the bubble poped, we have nothing but niggers full of college debt.

>Biggest bubble
>not even worth half a trillion

this boomer can suck my dick

They have proven it before they started printing 1.5 billion tether while simultaneously choosing to stop being audited because the auditors started asking too many details which upset them.

> listening to anybody else's advice for investments

>Market cap of $140B
>Biggest bubble in history
Calling it the BIGGEST bubble in HISTORY is straight up retarded.

They print tether upon demand from people selling. it is not hard to work out. The demand for them is increasing or they wouldn't print more. People do not get this market. just because a market like this loses 3-400 bill does not mean that 3-400 billion has left or been converted to tether. a group of people with 100k on every BTC exchange could pump or crash the whole BTC price by 2-3k easily over the space of a few days by reducing the current buy/sell price with its lower volume thus changing the whole circulating supplies price. This is much easier to do for lower volume coins but honestly, 100k or maybe 1mil per BTC exchange would do it which is easy to achieve for a hedge fund manipulating futures. Tether is not the problem. The manipulation and BTC and the BTC pairing to 'alts' is.

when you're broke from hodling digital beanie babies it will be you, not him, that is sucking dick to get by

>crypto = beanie babies

Sir this is a 2013 meme

If he wrote this then he obviously didn't even think of the possibility that they're referring to the financial crash, which means that he doesn't actually know that such a crash even existed

The absolute state of crypto """"""""traders""""""""""" ladies and gentlemen

The gold bubble is way bigger and still alive.

truth has no time restraint

But we have the lowest interest rates of all times and a stock/bonds bubble. Wall Street craves for a new investment tool.

>roubini
I am surprised

Really makes you think

until then, I guess you took it upon yourself to personally suck off the uninformed author of the crypto fud. Good for you user.

less than 50billion in reality. It is only the circulating supply at the current price that makes it what it is. In reality, even 50 bil is a massive overestimation of the money invested in crypto so far. We are probably looking at a few billion invested in total and no more, we are still very early adopters. The actual real-world use based tech only started evolving last year for christ sake. We will all make it, HODL is not a meme. Just make sure you pick a good horse for the race, one that will survive.
This is also why the market is so volatile. When a few 'whales' can make a coins price go up and down 50% in a day then that impacts the entire circulating supply. Multiply that by all coins and you have a recipy for a vlitile market. Stability only comes with mass adoption, when we start seeing 1-10% swings max a day and hit stock market levels, that is when we have actual adoption. The latest media frenzy was nothing. We still have along way to go. Strap in boys!

It's why I'm not investing in crypto currency, so I guess I agree.

Sounds iranian

this post is one of the funniest things i've read on Veeky Forums. thanks.

I fucking hope you're being ironic.