gooked so fucking hard jesus christ

damn this shit dropped liek a rock

What happened

>mfw i hodl through the entire seminar thinking it would moon

._.

>m-mommy, why do news sell?

>he didn't sell the conference
lad

haha i sold at 0.00565 ETH and bought back at 0.00545 ETH. Easiest $1000 of my life.

its up 350% since december lol. ofc its not gonna go much higher lol

Bullshit, it was alot higher. This is just because of the crash, everyone needs to relax. We shall get back to where we once were soon

It never will fully recover. When you lie about partners or working with a company then change things up, you kill the coin.

u faggots don't know that koreans don't buy korean shit? u think they buy samsung and drive around in a hyundai? u dumb tards need to realize koreans luv mercedes, bosch, and ethereum... end of story

The crash is still happening, friend. That rally to 9.5k? Over with. We're going back to 8k in the next 6 to 12 hours.

The fuck are you talking about? They only drive Korean cars and love Samsung

haha buy shitcoin and crying

Of course it was gonna drop after the conference, everyone sold the news, it's gonna go back though

SELL NEWS
BUY LOW

Come on user you're better than thia

nearly every car there is a kia or a hyundai you filfthy burger

Fucking piece of shit.

>down 50%
>MUH LONG TERM INVESTMENT BRO
who the fuck cares if they'll make it work in 5 fucking years? we'll be all dead by then killed in a war with aliens

Sell the news of shitcoins mate

You have never been to Korea.
You’ve probably never left your state.

>this sweet buy low sell high movement it has been doing for the entire day

You utter faggots should be using it to make grounds on the loss you made and accumulate more, if you have any faith at all in the coin

gook here.
We are patriotic af to the point that most hate Uniqlo because it's Japanese and we hate the Japs.
Down at least 300k USD from ICX but I'm not even phased, if you even briefed watched the conference you know they are the real deal and once the market recovers and more features are released (including dPOS for passive income) you're gonna wish you accumulated this dip.

I bought my bags when it was over $10.00....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....

Fellow Jap here. I will hold your bags. Will you hold mine?

How much icon do I need to buy for Korea to invade Japan?

>ICX finally going u-

wow it's tanking even more

Good. More wojacks.