Whalepool are Bitfinex insiders who manipulate the whole market to their liking

>Whalepool are Bitfinex insiders who manipulate the whole market to their liking
>Whalepool literally has a public teamspeak

How deluded is Bitfinex'ed? And what does he have against Whalepool?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/evllabs/JGAAP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-language_processing
stratfor.com/analysis/20111101-dispatch-implications-online-tactics-against-mexican-cartels
cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2011/11/03/exp-nr-anonymous-v-zetas-mpg.cnn#/video/bestoftv/2011/11/03/exp-nr-anonymous-v-zetas-mpg.cnn
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/939221404427476992
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/941766671290773505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posting that small of a fucking picture

do you want people to read your shit post?

the discord?

Someone needs to cap that faggot

>Someone needs to cap that faggot
This. The faggot needs to stop ruining my tendies just because he sold at 1k.

Someone should kidnap him, ask him to eat dogshit in order to live, and then shoot him while he is eating the dog shit.

>so much salt

Do not reply to this comment

This is an FBI comment

I might actually legitimately try to track this Bitfinexed faggot down using the Natural Language Processing (NLP) shit i did for my computer science thesis. Then I'll release it to Bitfinex and whalepool.

I cant wait to see his faggot face dead in LiveLeak.

As much as he is salty, its good to see other sides of the coin, you faggots keep shitting on him, but its always good to see other perspectives...this is how you make better calls and not shills for ponzi's all fucking day!

>Trace a person using NLP
Holy fuck are you completely retarded or just pretending?

he found out what it was recently and is namedropping to seem like a tuff guy

>Holy fuck are you completely retarded or just pretending?

NLP i think covers scraping his twitter posts and using stylometry libraries to compare it with other crypto blogger's posts when BTC was 1k.

github.com/evllabs/JGAAP

This is part of NLP right? I suspect Bitfinexed has old blogs where is identity is exposed.

he might be salty but he's right in most of his findings - as for this ... utterly unclear 30th jannuary was the kickstart and wakeup call for risk traders

that said bitfinex / tether ought to be fucked ... these assholes were bound to blow up sooner than later ... almost as if they were looking to fuck it up "yeah nah 1 DALLAH = 1 TETHA GET IN YA FAGGOTS"

So you want regulations?

I actually somewhat supported his research up until a few weeks ago. But he became absolutely fucking deluded, the dude believes that he's a god at what he does and won't accept that maybe he isn't right 100% of the time, even when he gets called out on something.

And blaming Whalepool for market manipulation is just hilarious, I'd love to know the reason why he is so salty against them.

NLP = NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING you fucking brainlets

>btc holders are this desperate to blame others for their losses
I guess there is truth to the rumors that the FBI did buy a lot of bitcoin.

Once I expose who he is, I'll make a twitter handle called @Bitfinexedexed

He is salty against everyone. Even shitting against Ethereum recently.

This guy just fucked himself with his BTC selling at 1.9k and therefore he is going full retard mode.

>He is salty against everyone. Even shitting against Ethereum recently.

This is what pisses me off the most. It would be cool if he shits on Tether but now he shits on everything even scaling solutions.

What the fuck does ETH congestion have to do with Tether? He just hates missing out on the gains.

how much money did you lost on buttcoin son?
isn't it time you got a job?

>somewhere in bitfinex headquaters
>-sir our customers are concerned that we lie about tether, we can do an audit like we promised many times and show we have money or hire people to gaslight our opponents
>-release the pajeets
and since that day we have to read shill faggots protecting bitfinex in every thread

I will use my finite state automata to protect him tho. It has over 9000 mana so can use shields effectively over long time.

i know what it is retard. Ive been studying it for about a year now

I lost a shit ton of gains desu. I was one of those early adopter faggots that tried to order a Jalapeno Miner in ButterflyLabs back in early 2012. It was the first ASIC miner in the market but I didnt get it because butterlylabs was scammy.

I wasnt able to sell the top. Fuck this bitfinexed faggot I cant wait for him to die.

>i know what it is retard. Ive been studying it for about a year now

But seriously, isnt it part of NLP? Whats wrong with what i said

You'd have a head start for the assassination pools on Tor then.

The biggest pool is up to like 140 BTC for his death now.

Serious?

>The biggest pool is up to like 140 BTC for his death now.
HAHAHAHAHAHA u serious user? Damn i didnt realize that many people hate him as much as i do

tell me more. I've narrowed your identity quite a bit since only 2 dozen people tried to order a jalapeno miner in early 2012.
I want to know who is soo butthurt they'd murder someone rather than acknowledge they got greedy

the larpenning

>tell me more. I've narrowed your identity quite a bit since only 2 dozen people tried to order a jalapeno miner in early 2012.

Faggot a lot more people tried to order that shit but wasnt able to get in. There is another brand who's name i forgot. It was the competitor to ButterflyLabs for the first ASIC miner. I forgot the name but they were much more exclusive in selling.

I WANT BITFINEXED DEAD

well get whats its called right first.

Neural-linguistic programming. And its more social engineering then anything. what you said is you just doxing people

its absolutely bitfinexed fud to blame, not bitfinex insider trading
i mean who can benefit from not doing audit and shorting with tether, then buying the dip and selling it for cash
jeez, the state of biz
can decide if its either too many bitfinex shills or retards here lately

>Neural-linguistic programming. And its more social engineering then anything. what you said is you just doxing people

Nah bro pretty sure i got it right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-language_processing

Or, Natural Language Processing.
I think he's saying that he can fingerprint Bitfinexed's writing style and match it against forum posts etc. to find him.

Oh look its the 1k meme again with no source

Bitfinex'd is doing you faggots a favour by highlighting the sly kikes operating Bitfinex who are ripping off their own customers and all crypto users with the tether pyramid scheme

You should be able to handle criticism princess. If you're right then use counter-arguments.

>I think he's saying that he can fingerprint Bitfinexed's writing style and match it against forum posts etc. to find him.

Finally someone understands. I cant wait to reveal his soyboy ass to legitimate criminals that operate Bitfinex.

so i'm going to assume you're just a larper or FBI agent trying to rile up mentally unstable idiots...

but in case you're really serious, the value of tether and bitcoin will drop 0% in the long run due to the incident given bitfinex is not doing anything fraudulent and actually has tether.

the only reason you'd actually be afraid is if you believed it was fraudulent, maybe you are bitfinex and are afraid he's going to kill your money train.

Why does bitfinexed hate people making money? It might not be ethical, but there is nothing illegal about it.

Yes

>You should be able to handle criticism princess. If you're right then use counter-arguments.

He should be able to handle a deluded fucker trying to track him down. After all he is a deluded fucker also trying to track down Bitfinex.

The hunter gets hunted user. Once the Bitcoin bubble has a movie I will be part of it. It wont be like the big short, it will be R-18.

>Bitcoin Movie 2020
>Bitfinex tries to create a bubble
>Bitfinexed tries to track down Bitfinex
>I try to track down Bitfinexed who is trying to track down BItfinex

Do it

Fug how did you know?

fraud is illegal

So this is what autism sounds like

user I've fed all of your posts into my identity bot, I know who you are.
even if you stop posting now, it won't protect you from the feds.

Mark my words, Bitfinexed will be tracked down. Dont underestimate my dedication to this shit.

Plus i have no gf so there is nothing to do around here.

>shooting the messenger
If you needed any proof biz is infested by low iq street shitters.

Go back to your pajeet discord you dumb kike fanboys.

>user I've fed all of your posts into my identity bot, I know who you are.
>even if you stop posting now, it won't protect you from the feds

Lol u can try user.... u can try. You'll probably be part of the Bitcoin 2020 movie too as someone trying to track me down.

this.
now run them against the replies on bitfinex'd tweets

BAZINGA!

>Go back to your pajeet discord you dumb kike fanboys.
does bitfinex pay faggots like you in tether or you only take real cash for you shilling?

>If you needed any proof biz is infested by low iq street shitters.

If we're low IQ how come we are using sophisticated shit to try to track this fucker down? You probably dont even understand what we are talking about in terms of tracking him.

Stay in your brain-league cotton

>Implying he's right and not just some asshurt kike fudding the market because he sold low.

you really are an idiot. You did a good job of derailing the acault discussion

>price goes up 2000% in a year
>it starts crashing down
>MUST BE BITFINEXED'S FAULT
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't like the guy, but if you blame the crash on him you're fucking retarded.

It's real. Last time I checked 2-3 days ago it was at like 94 BTC. BTC assassination pools have been around for like 5 years now. People shoot BTC into a pool, and when they do they guess the exact day that the person will die. If the person dies on that day, they win the entire pool. So in theory an assassin would put in a little bit, and win since he knows he day that the assassination takes place.

Ben Bernanke had the biggest prize on his head for like 3 years straight when he was head of the FED.

Either you are retarded or like larping as a retard

>Reminder if you don't want to crash the market because your based kike sold low you are a shill.
Thanks for your input rajesh, now back to your discord.

>you really are an idiot. You did a good job of derailing the acault discussion
Lol I'm the savior of crypto that will track down Bitfinexed bitch. I'm Bitfinexedexed.

Plus what im doing IS NOT a crime. Im only trying to track him down. Its up to the people on what to do with the information. Lol can you guess what will happen if his identity is revealed......?

>People shoot BTC into a pool, and when they do they guess the exact day that the person will die. If the person dies on that day, they win the entire pool. So in theory an assassin would put in a little bit, and win since he knows he day that the assassination takes place.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH Augur and Gnosis BTFO. Thats the prediction market they are trying to build.

>This is what pisses me off the most. It would be cool if he shits on Tether but now he shits on everything even scaling solutions.
>What the fuck does ETH congestion have to do with Tether? He just hates missing out on the gains.
Correct me if I'm wrong but he seems to be making fun of Segwit supporters now and their hate of the AnCaps in Bitcoin. You just don't like him because he thinks the arguments from Segwit Soyboys about BCH are retarded.

He hates anything crypto dumbass. He doesnt care whether its positive news or not.

He hates crypto just as much as i hate him.

I'm assuming they're going for decentralized prediction markets. Since these BTC pools are centralized with one person controlling the funds and payouts, so trust is an issue.

But I can't recall any exit scams happening in all these years. Maybe people aren't dumb enough to exit scam a market that is frequented by professional killers and mercenaries.

>pajeets kikes discord
repetitive and unoriginal
with all the fake money they printed maybe they should hire better shills than you because that is really embarrassing

Lol but he is right about ether... by its design, they cant scale and keep network consistency, it's a physical impossibility. Thus making ether a scam (they mustve known this for quite a while now if they are the computer science wizards most take them for).

>Maybe people aren't dumb enough to exit scam a market that is frequented by professional killers and mercenaries.
i want to watch this movie

Share onion url for the pools here faggot srs

Its incredible how he is so perfectly knowledgeable about everything. From money laundering frauds, to scaling solution in crypto and beyond. It also, completely by chance, started when retard shorted BTC on Bitfinex back when it was 1900$. Lost it and cried about it until he became fucking retard he is today.

If ur not larping share the onion url

Vitalik knows and subtly hints. Scroll his tweets chronologically. They are Charlie Lee passive aggressive tier, people will only notice in hindsight

Only bitfinex is doing Insider trading.

I will bet you my whole stack that even Forbes and bloomberg are doing insider trading. Nothing special and nothing forbidden in an unregulated environment

Hi bitfinexed
Go kys faggot

Bitfinex are already trying to sue him
His identity is known dude... Hes a red headed jew and fairly sure he works in financial sector. 100% serious

N1ice

While it's obvious this faggot has nothing to do with the current correction, he's publicizing himself as the reason for the crash and a lot of idiots are buying into it.

Not a very clever move when organized crime worldwide is known to use crypto to launder their money. In their eyes he is responsible for them losing millions.

>Not a very clever move when organized crime worldwide is known to use crypto to launder their money. In their eyes he is responsible for them losing millions.

Not to mention that Tether not wanting an audit isnt because they are insolvent but because its used to launder money. The people using Tether to launder money will fucking kill this bitch ass faggot Bitfinexed.

And it's not like Mexican drug cartels haven't hired hackers to track people down before. And they pay very, very good money to attract the best.

>"We have seen reports that Los Zetas are deploying their own teams of computer experts to track those individuals involved in the online anti-cartel campaign, which indicates that the criminal group is taking the campaign very seriously. Those individuals involved face the risk of abduction, injury and death — judging by how Los Zetas has dealt with threats in the past."

stratfor.com/analysis/20111101-dispatch-implications-online-tactics-against-mexican-cartels

cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2011/11/03/exp-nr-anonymous-v-zetas-mpg.cnn#/video/bestoftv/2011/11/03/exp-nr-anonymous-v-zetas-mpg.cnn

the man hates all of crypto. in his own words, he wants to see "cryptopocalypse".

Not everyone likes bitcoin, plenty hate it for weirdly irrational reasons.

>the man hates all of crypto. in his own words, he wants to see "cryptopocalypse".

THIS FAGGOT BITFINEXED CLEARLY NEEDS TO DIE

He thought BTC would crash at $1.9k and lost all his money shorting. Then he sat on the sideline for months watching every normie shit on his superior ass and become rich.

All those "idiots" who bought in after his call for a crash are still up 400% if they just held the entire time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit so I was beginning to attempt to scrape Bitfinexed's tweets rights so i can use stylometry software to fingerprint his writing style to other bloggers/forums?

I didnt realize this faggot has so many tweets. This will make him much easier to identify since the software needs a large dataset. His fucking itchy fingers will be his death.

When are the mods going to do their job and ban this salty homicidal redditor so he spergs out and cuts himself?

Some guy nobody gives a fuck about is not responsible for delusioncoin crashing. Seek professional help.

i think its jus him same fagging

>When are the mods going to do their job and ban this salty homicidal redditor so he spergs out and cuts himself?

We are not going to do anything to him. We are just going to find out his identity just like how he is investigating BItfinex.

IS IT ILLEGAL TO INVESTIGATE? No. Kys. Its up to the people what they do with information on Bitfinexed's identity.

You're making specific death threats. You will get v&. It happened to some faggot on /pol/ it'll happen to you too.

>You're making specific death threats. You will get v&. It happened to some faggot on /pol/ it'll happen to you too.

No im not, read my posts. I'm only going to investigate his identity and release it. IS THAT BAD? NO FAGGOT.

But based on the fact that criminals use crypto to launder they will attempt to get rid of him since they need to vent their frustrations. His death is just A GUESS.

>I'm not making threats
That's for the fbi to decide now. Faggots like you who can't control their feels jeopardize user culture for everybody else.

Also do you not follow Wikileaks? The Darknet is compromised by the feds for a long time now.

>t. bitfinexed
Thats not going to stop me from revealing the identity faggot. Its up to the public to do their job.

His Tweets are so fucking plenty lol this dataset will be enough.

Enjoy your jail cell. Hope you like anal

>Enjoy your jail cell. Hope you like anal
I hope ur grandma dies in 2018, and if shes already dead then I hope you know shes rotting in hell.

this won't help you

this is his donations address:
15kYzB3h8ASNoJf4NyVJ4X3ub5TzcMcgBW

he says he immediately liquidates the donations:
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/939221404427476992
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/941766671290773505

his identity can be traced through the liquidation method

Yeah it was fine when it was all about tether. But when he’s talking about all blockchain research effectively being a pump n dump scam and scalability is impossible, it’s like alright dude......... get off the soap box