Fucking piece of shit

Fucking piece of shit.

APOLOGIZE

imagine selling this coin, right now, and putting your money into some other bullshit

GOOD GOY

$15 EOM they said

Nothing but shady stuff with VeChain. Best to stay away.

We fucking warn the stupid normies pretty much everyday, and they still buy into this shit. Enjoy being poor.

sell and stay poor. all of you. please if you own VEN sell.

this

shake off weak hands and retards

pls sell sir
sunny very shady
buy wtc instead

Yupp, it is only the most promising and legit crypto the space has ever seen. The FUD against this is so bad as well.

Sunny "shady" d touched me but i feel ok

Thumbsuppepe.png

sunny is a rapist pls stay away from this shady coin

Most newfags and normies here don't even know about the Sunny elevator fiasco. He is going down and so is VEN, sell now while you still can.

Guaranteed wtc masternode is a better bet in the long run... if you can afford it user.

Sunny fucked my girlfriend last night and made me watch. The sick bastard

You know this coin is sketchy when any discussion that doesn’t say “$1000 EOY, LAMBOOOOO” gets you kicked from the telegram.

Saw Sunny in the toilet once in Singapore. Motherfucker never wash his hands and you still think this shit isn't shady?

>No new posts
what are you doing, picking up dudes in the telagram? And why do you have a gay ass real picture for your profile pic? god you look like a faggot

>muh 10$ eom
>muh 1000$ eoy

Meanwhile in reality it is

This. It’s a shitcoin.

> falling harder than anything
And it also came back to levels before the crash, i think the worse is ICX.
But is not because of this that this shitcoin has no future, sunny lu is a rapist and when he is convicted this coin is going straight to 0.0000030 sats

There are now a handful of other RFID-based coins in the cryptocurrency market—Ambrosus, Vechain, Wabi, etc—and while they are all involved with tagging items on the blockchain, they all have one thing in common apart from Waltonchain: they do so through API.

When collecting data from the outside world via RFIDs, that data must first be fed through API before being written to the blockchain. This means all the data is first passed through a centralized intermediate. The blockchain is implemented in the application layer, through business-centralized control, and as such, the system cannot be trustless.

Waltonchain bypasses this problem completely. They have developed RFID chips that write directly to the blockchain on their own, without any human intervention, guaranteeing the data is fully reliable with a decentralized, trustless system. They implement the blockchain through the RFIDs themselves, at the foundational layer. This technology is patented, which will secure Waltonchain as the only blockchain that connects the physical world (via RFID) with the virtual world with truly reliable data. This positions Waltonchain as the optimal Internet of Things (IoT) platform. This also allows for the true authentication of items, which makes Waltonchain the best solution for tackling the counterfeit goods industry.