Get it

Want a nice airdrop? Here you go anons: airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWGNR

Other urls found in this thread:

airdrop.havven.io/?kid=KWG74
airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWDF7
airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWHNS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lMTKF1UG3xpV937VI9VV4C9CqRK3FiNvr26-TFZ-_wE/edit?usp=sharing
airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWJ42
airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWGNR
airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWJ4X
airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWJ2V
airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWJJS
airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWJMA
airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWD2W
airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWF1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ty!! ill add mine :P airdrop.havven.io/?kid=KWG74 free airdrop boiz xD

Pump it

BBBBRRRRAAAAAPPPPPP

Free monies here

thanking of you anoneymose persona

airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWDF7

What is airdrop and what does it do?

airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWHNS

I've made a new list about juicy referral programs. In near future I may add airdrops too. This one looks good enough. Save my list to check it time to time;

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lMTKF1UG3xpV937VI9VV4C9CqRK3FiNvr26-TFZ-_wE/edit?usp=sharing

Airdrop is literally free money user. Get it.

Doing gods work user

airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWJ42

Lets get this rolling fellow anons. This looks promising. airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWGNR

choo choo motherfucker

airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWJ4X

Thanks, airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWJ2V

Do they need KYC for the airdrop?

I've registered. I'll check it out later if it's good enough to add to my referral list. My link;

airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWJJS

thanks OP

anons use my referral airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWJMA

What's the name of their Telegram group? (It's not Havven)

Was scrolling through the thread to find this. Glad I wasn't disappointed.

Another one anons

airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWD2W

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I hope thats not a dude. If it is then im definitely gay

airdrop.havven.io?kid=KWF1A

what the fuck nigger