Nooo! Not again, please!

Nooo! Not again, please!

Pink nu-jak just doesn't get the point across imo.

DIE BITCOIN DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Then you misunderstood the point the whole time. Nujak gets across the real emotions we're all feeling right now.

ASHAHAHAHAHAHAH
TOLD YOU

I SOLD OUT
IM COMFY

Again, please!

Too sterile, too refined, too well proportioned.

The real pink wojak looks like something the real pink wojak would draw.

Kill yourself, Tumblrfag.

haha, it recovered, it was only a bear tra

AGAIN

When did you sell? How did you know? We were all mooning

This. Nujack is an completely neutered un-emotional empty shell. The "artist" completely missed the point when he made his uninspired copy.

No, please,I don't want to stay poor

give me a hug user

>pink ID
I'm so sorry

What the fuck are you talking about? Nujak is a hundred times better than the old one that looks like it was made in paint. Pathetic. Get with the times.

it looks like shit and has no feeling. oldjack feels like your soul ripping apart. either you're psychotic or you're trolling.

Did the Veeky Forums catalog actually look like that during a crash?

What price did it crash from/to? When was this?

July 2017

uncultured swine

i checked TA that isn't done by bafoons
There are TOO many confident TA ppl that are always bullish

Anyways, i felt it in my gut. If we start to rise again... it won't last. Bears are trying to fuck this market for cheap coins. AS WELL as early bird whales collecting profits while they still can. They know the price won't last

It looks like a sterile piece of garbage

he's trolling
nujak is there just to piss off oldfags
It has no emotion attached to it

Yall niggas is mad lmao

>He still hasn't sold his plummeting wojack stock to buy into the new hotness
Sad, honestly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats for noticing the right signs. I wish I had seen them myself. At what price did you sell?

Lol this place is complete cancer
BAN

This makes me want to murder people.

Are you mad, bro?

NONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow. This reminded me of a feeling I thought I'd never remember.