Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am starting to think this all is over. I see many people thinking that they will be millionaires in 2-3 years so delusional
When everyone thinks they will be rich this means it is definitely the end

>3 hours later
>OMG 100K EOY, WE'RE BULLISH AGAIN, IT WAS JUST A DIP, HODL!!!!11

give me some solid arguments as to why it's over

Because retard cryptobros who can barely use computers are throwing money at it getting gains and then expecting "lambo" "moon" bullshit without even understanding the difference between PoS and PoW. The don't deserve our gains. BTC $4k hopefully soon.

that's a meaningless argument though

I sure hope so. I was halfway there in under a year before this crash

I am not too sure about that. I originally cashed out at when bitcoin was 15000 then bought back in when it was 10500 exactly. I just feel like a complete retard entering back to the game. I should have seen that if everyone thinks they will be rich we will definitely get ass fucked more.

I will just keep doing the hodl meme which is a lie. I think we will see 6xxx value this week and then we might start going back up slowly, you never know

LOL dotcom boom hit 4 trill in 1999 when no one had computers. Take inflation into account now as well and we'll hit 10trill conservatively.

^ 2-3 trill this year. next year 10+ trill

the normies at my wagecuck job think when they throw 300€ to some low value shitcoin with high market cap that they will be rich in 2-5 years. That is definitely a sign. I don't know is it like that every job

you realise the current market cap is not even close to representing how much money is actually in crypto though right user? we still have a long way to go

This
It was a bubble, a one-time only thing.
It was a fad, the "flavor of the month" and all the normies got in.
If you want to make money with crypto, the best way is probably to start your own, with the catchiest name/logo possible

>no one had computers in 1999
God I hate millenials

what do u think the actual mc is

Exactly. I'm pretty sure I had a computer in the 90s. And the 80s. Retards.

shut up old boomer we all get his point

probably $15 bil max. all the crypto market cap represents is circulating coins * price of each coin, even just looking at 24hr btc trading volume its like maybe like 800mil-1bil if you add together all the exchanges, that should be a dead giveaway that btc's "market cap" is not 150-200 billion

not to mention it was localized primarily to america

and that this is a world market

all that needs to be done at this point is dumb down the way bitcoin or crypto is purchased and ease of use with exchanges and normies will flood this space

We need gaming to utilize crypto and the blockchain.

i can def see gaming utlizing the blockchain in a massive mmo or something with exchange of currency,items, etc

>grandmother cant even use the computer and asks how to use coinbase to buy litecoin
>low iq subpar human coworkers discuss about trx, doge, btc

muh, we are early adapters. get real.

Hey bro look up Veeky Forums archive around this time the last mm i dont know 8yrs. Just sell your shitcoins n wagecuck like the intolerable faggot you are.

no. I work in an office that also has a call center in a seperate building. I've never heard any of the marketing, sales, instructional design, business, etc. people talk about it. Meanwhile from what I understand the call center won't shut up about crypto.

If crypto can somehow manage to tap into the people who actually have money but don't fall for bubbles and ponzi schemes there's a lot of room to grow.

crytek has a coin, google it

I distinctly remember my dad calling his broker around this time period. Did they have online brokers at that point? I think I remember commercials for one of them idk