Reminder that we're gonna make it

reminder that we're gonna make it.

it will dip again in a few min

Smelly 2018

We are in late majority now.everyone and their mom went in in december you retard

And they probably got out already

Hahahahaha. Fucking retard.

>implying anyone wants to adopt an outdated, slow and grotesque technology
Delusion as is

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You dumb faggot. We are on our way down to 5.5k or 3k BTC. SCREEN CAP THIS

It is too late for all of us, we were at the end of this trap. Now we go down down down, i buy back in because i sold like you should have.
Then we go back up slowly

rip

Not even close to being through the innovation stage. Temporary normie hype because of bitcoin bull rush is a blip. We will be in innovation stage for a couple more years at least, as corps pilot program blockchain to determine relevance.

Cryptocurrency as currency is also still in its infantcy. Bitcoin sucks and other options have no real adoption yet. Something like ripple or stellar is primed to explode onto the scene with actual adoption in normieland, and that will also signal early adopter phase as 5% of the pop starts using it.

We havent even gotten started. Just pray your shitcoin makes it long enough for you to profit, and that new or better tech doesnt beat it to market.

this

yet another OP that needs to zoom out

>"early adopters"
>20k per useless memecoin at the peak
>everyone knows about it
>most have probably invested in it, only to get JUST'd

When will you faggots learn that adoption is different from speculation? There is absolutely no reason for the price of a coin to rise when it gets adopted. You're getting rich when speculators put high prices on coins. Once they get adopted the price MUST remain stable. So yes, we're in early adoption. And we're in late speculation. Which is why you won't make it.

Everyone knows we will hit $5.5k, no one cares, because we are going to $40.000 2 months later. Everyone wants for bitcoin to crash faster so we can start another bullrun sooner, but we have to wait for 4 to consolidate before we go to 5, so it might take a few days still.

That’s a good indicator you don’t have much of a social life.

This. WTF is wrong with people. Get out now.

i can agree with that. I want crypto to live. But i want the healthy crash and burn first. Don't hold your bags you cucks, sell and get in fiat. Once the war has ended, come pick up the pieces. Join me, we shall go on the biggest goy price sale ever.

simply not true, everyones mom knowing about crypto it's not the same as everyones mom owning some

Lmao invest in blockchain development company stocks. Tokens are going to be obsolete by 2020. Minable currencies will be around, but forget being part of enterprise infrastructure with shit you can grab on an exchange. That WILL shift to private blockchain sustained through licensed nodes. Only way to earn from that is by getting company stock.

There can be bubbles inside bubbles. Bitcoin and to a lesser degree cryptos as a whole got media attention as a 'get rich quick scheme'. That's all normies saw it as. Now that bubble has popped as the unsustainable growth coupled with all the normies who got involved panic selling. That doesn't mean crypto as a whole is over. That bubble is still in the early adopter stage.

Bitcoin bubble has burst
Crypto bubble is in its early adopter phase

Every normies knows about bitcoin
No normie follows blockchain technology

Nah

>VISA
>DISCOVER
>MASTERCARD
All btfo'd crypto in any form. That makes me goncerned.

>nobody knows about btc
>nerds hear about btc
>nerds buy btc
>some normies hear about btc
>some normies buy btc most normies hear about btc
>most normies buy btc
>everybody knows about btc
>everybody buys btc

I will tell you precisely what normie non-adopters think:

- Most only know about bitcoin (the coin)
- Nobody knows anything about blockchain or DAGs or DAPs WHAT-so-ever
- They think it's all just some random internet tokens with no application to real world, nothing about encryption, nothing about transactions for goods...

It's actually phenomenal, because i think this is the only recent example that the general public knows less about anything than it did in the past.
In the past, people generally knew there's "coins on internet" that you can buy drugs and cp without revealing your identity. Granted, it's an incredibly simplistic and naive, it gives a better idea still than what you'd learn TODAY; if you asked someone on the street what cryptocurrencies are .

? we are just before laggards stage.
there is literally nothing which ever mooned as hard as btc.
It's over.

You are delusional user.
Literally EVERYBODY bought in last year.
My doctor, my barber shop, the guy at the fuel station, they all told me about btc.
On top of that is the fact that btc now consumes the power of a country for transaction which costs absurdly more amounts than any bank transfer and take as long.
A while ago btc=crypto, it was literally the only investment you had to do, these times are over:
It is now officially proven that btc is useless as a payment system. It will tank hard, I just hope it does this gradually.
The moment it ever reaches 15k again? you will never see something get shorted that hard dumbo.

Lol, I hope this is ironic. The majority of people still do not know what bitcoin is. Nobody fucking watches msnbc.

>Screencap this very popular opinion that gets spouted constantly.
Cap yourself, senpai.

thread full of ppl literally saying the polar opposites of each other

Knowledge of Bitcoin and other crypto can vary depending where you are. I'm from a mid sized country town (about 12,000 people) and will tell you that the majority of the people there and in the surrounding communities don't even have a clue of what it is. Fuck they just got Uber there.

Up further north near the shithole of Chicago many people have heard of it but have stayed away. I'd still say early adopter with slight major news Network speculation.