Correction? Dip? Crash? You choose

This "Dip/Correction/Crash" is not Cryptocurrency related issue, is a global market cycle completion.
Just check the charts and do some basic TA on it.

Stop the Wojaks and all the stupid FUD go read some whitepapers, educate yourself and be ready for the new cycle.

Cryptocurrency is the future of money, we should at least try to shift the focus from FIAT/CRYPTO price comparisons and develop and support good Crypto assets and technologies that are shaping our future.

What do you think about the current Crypto community and EOY predictions?

Except crypto crashed around the turn of the year, when stocks had a record month, you fucking mongoloid. Read a book about real finance instead of drinking the fucking kool aid.

If stocks are dropping and crypto is dropping, where is that money going into?

do books about "real finance" consider the possibility of a new global economy based on blockchain tech?

hookers and cocaine

Is it possible that "real finance" is a bunch of old fucking mongoloids who specialize in their specific field and don't actually think crypto could take a large piece of global economics?

true.

except the fucking crypto coins do literally NOTHING. YOU RETARD.

Thee WS dip is caused by wealthy investors cashing out to enter the greatest bull run in the history of markets — the Alt Rise of 2018

Right now, Coinbase is processing the papers of hundreds of billionaires who want to be the part of crypto

Trust me, Im an insider

much like your brain.

unlike your fingers on that shitty cuckbookpro

Well OK! Say no more! Nothing but trust on my end!

same goes for shares

Unironically this

watch gold/silver prices.

This

>except the fucking crypto coins do literally NOTHING. YOU RETARD.
are you brain dead fag?

Most of them are ERC20 tokens that have pushed all their main nets and products into 2018

It's a crash, but it's moving to slow for your daytrading mind.

The market is down 40% the past 30 days, and you're focusing on what happens on a 12 hour schedule.

Fucking retarded.

>The market is down 40% the past 30 days, and you're focusing on what happens on a 12 hour schedule.
Check the charts again you dimwit and try to read them for a change.

So:
-non USD fiat
-gold/silver
-crypto

Then move all in realestate?

>Most of them are ERC20 tokens that have pushed all their main nets and products into 2018
Yes 70% of ALTcoins & Tokens are pure garbage, but there are many good projects and many of them already working and with full deployment on field.

shares are means for companies to raise funds

It is a boom, but it's moving too slow for your trend trading mind

The market is up x25 since this time last year, and you're focusing on what happens on a 1 day schedule.

Fucking retarded.

When there is obsession with the value of crypto in fiat, rather than the value of crypto in utility, then we aren’t really changing anything. The focus is still on fiat... we should try to change the paradigm, then when the shift is completed you will get your massive gains! Until there we must ride the volatility.

Also tax season - people are cashing out to pay their bills.

Or idiots like me who thought I could get ahead just a bit more by day-trading and have now been spending too much time preparing 8949 and realizing the simple truth:

If I had done nothing, I would have had so much more...

No, they are not written by retards.

This is like #occupy all over again. Bunch of retards whose balls have barely dropped thinking they will be shaping the future of the financial system. Comedy gold.

> full deployment on the field
> retards actually believe this

Beeeeeeeeeetkoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeekt!

> we just need something useful for it to be useful

My sides.

>Except crypto crashed around the turn of the year, when stocks had a record month,

Cryptos also had a great month you idiot.

Shares are literally are ownership of a company. Are you going to tell me that a factory does nothing?

>> retards actually believe this
you don't need to believe it... you just need to check the github and see the project in action... there are allot of them already full deployed.
So what's your excuse mongoloid?

>Cryptocurrency is the future of money
Remind me again why that is? It appears inferior in every way so far.

Cryptokitties are truly the shit, user. A revolutionary new paradigm in playing tamagotchi. I bet Yellen shits herself every night she hears about them.

You appear retarded in every way.

> Bitcoin under 9000
> b-b-but my shitcoins that nobody outside of reddit gives a shit about are doing great
> great month

Seems like you’ve put your brain on the wrong blockchain, buddy. Seems a little slow today. Must be the FUD.

That’s not an argument. (^ω^)

Fucking rofl. Go from neo-goldbugging to regular goldbugging.

> that appreciation of whooping 300% that godl had in real terms since the early 19th century
> nnnnnnnnnnngh
> must… buy… more… useless… shit… nnnnnngh

>it appears inferior in every way
Hypothetically, if you had a coin whose price was correlated to the weighted averages of the countries where there was a coin being staked, and the payout was was based off of the weighted rate of inflation, you've essentially created a coin that is used as a universal currency, not controlled by a government, cheaper than the traditional banking system.

>Cryptokitties are truly the shit, user. A revolutionary new paradigm in playing tamagotchi. I bet Yellen shits herself every night she hears about them.

I see you only eat shit user, if Cryptokitties is the best example you have I give up...

There are some real good projects ATM running at full speed and changing the future of many people, DYOR and read some whitepapers and read some code and learn.

If not keep FUDing and be happy with Pink Wojaks user.

m8 I'll have you know owning shars gets me invited to a lot of free shareholder dinners

> there are some really good projects that are literally changing the world
> I will post three times without mentioning any specifically, because I know that they will be immediately shat on and torn a new asshole if I did

You should be working for the government, user. They like people who are dense and spend tax payer money on useless shit that will never work.

>You should be working for the government, user. They like people who are dense and spend tax payer money on useless shit that will never work.
Keep the FUDing user... it's all that you can do, I understand your limits, it's a IQ thing...
I will not specify any, urging people to educate themselves ergo driving more knowledge and self-awareness.
Instead all you can do is FUDing people, if you are happy that way keep on doing...

> there totally are good projects out there
> which ones?
> I-I-I’m not going to tell you! Here’s a chink in lingerie. Educate yourself.

Hahaha, you are fucking pathetic. This is the reasoning style of a six-year-old. Fucking retard.

>>Hahaha, you are fucking pathetic. This is the reasoning style of a six-year-old. Fucking retard.
You like this more right? Sorry user fag my mistake. Keep that trisomy 21 on high alert, you are making a wonderful job!

user, you are so totally making a strong point here. Clearly, crypto is not a steaming pile of shit, because chinks and faggots. Maybe if we put them into the blockchain too, they too will become better in some way we can’t quite describe, because reason. Crypto shitheads like you never fail to disappoint.