The subhumans awake!!!

>I WANT GIANS ZHFLBAKSYDFBADSKFBSADFBSDJF
>CRYPTO WIL MAKE ME WITCH!!!
>BARF BARF DAFHADFHASFH BARF BARF

>ITS NOT MY FAULT FIGGERS FUCKEN UP DA MARKET IZ EUROPOORS AND CHINKS!
I AM DA MASTER BURGER!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LA CREATURA

MY BITCOIN SURGED A WHOLE 6%!!! THAT CAN BUY ME A WHOLE MEAL FROM BURGER KING!!! TIME TO CASH OUT!!!

-

--

---

real version

yay 2% gains time to sell my bags and buy a delicious mcdonalds breakfast to celebrate!

>ITS YUROPOORS FAULT!!!!!!!!

DRUMPF HOOKER PISS BED
MARKET SELL YO DAWG
HILLARY 22002022

Nice dubs you got there.

youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY

Mad amerimutt

>I'm 100% Anglo

> muricans are cancer

Agreed!

SHOO SHOO MUTT

who hurt you sweetie

not very effective

You have to remember that all non-Americans have an inferiority complex. They have a psychological need to be butthurt over America as a defense mechanism against their insecurities. Every moment of their lives revolve around America and every single one of them is desperately in love with America despite all the shit they talk. Consider how they willingly spend all their time hanging around Americans on American websites like Veeky Forums. What they really want is for Americans to recognize their existence and validate them, and when we don't appeal to their insecure needy satisfaction they get asspained and lash out. They are getting angry reading this and the overt declaration of the truths in this post, but none of them will leave Veeky Forums despite the painfully illogical act of spending all your time hanging around Americans if you actually hate them. Their actions speak for themselves, non-Americans are like insecure girls desperately looking to be noticed from the alpha male and trash talking as a means to make themselves feel better when they don't get the attention they crave.

>Dios mio...

Kekked

>crypto doing well
>anti-pajeet threads to keep out the riff raff
>general pro-american attitude

>pajeets running wild unchecked with their scam icos, bazingas, ponzi schemes, poorly made games
>market tanks
>i-its the americans!!

hmm

As an American on /pol/ I can tell you this is ridiculously accurate

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself

tl;dr i make $200k/year

Has there ever been a clearer case of projection than le 56% face? Any anons know any examples?

Holy delusional
Is this how Americans actually feel?
KEK

Fact.

rollan

role for 0%