Why is NANO dumping so hard?

Why is NANO dumping so hard?

STOP IT

Getting on an exchange with a purpose to be dumped there due to hype.

Whatever hype was meant to come, came. Now all the hype-anticipators are selling regardless.

That's the coin for you.

please sir i work hard at faucets sir buy my coin sir i need more rupees to get bob and vagene sir

you make my dream come true of small white girl sir thank you! i make many child with aryan girl thanks to you sir! keep supporting me sir

P I C O
I
C
O

As much as I think nano is a pajeet coin, everything is dumping in this shit market, brainlet.

Because it offers nothing besides transactions per second and feeless transactions, no one gives a fuck. You are all deluded like the linkies.

Seems to be holding up fairly well in btc/eth pairings. What are you so stressed about? Market is shitting itself at the current moment. If BTC was worth ~16k nano would be at ~26$ at current pairing conversion.

So it offers more than BTC?

So does nearly everything else, ETH is the best thing at the moment that has the highest chance. Tell me why the fuck the Asian market cares about nano.

>ETH has no fees

Lmao, deluded as the linkies, keep bagholding, literally a speculative cult.

It's all speculation you dumbass

never invest in good projects
always buy the most stupid shitcoins, they give your easy 5x.

> literally a speculative cult

so every crypto in history?

>Totally 100usd once it hits Binance
kek

>People that wanted it could of bought before the Binance listing
>They think it will pump
kek

It has the biggest losses today

What does Vitalik's ass taste like?

Not sure, I hold 0 ETH, but it shits all over XRB, stay mad.

>it shits all over XRB
In what way?

how are they comparable?

The only relevant FUD against NANO is the exchange shit show. The FUD that no one cares about fast, fee-less, ease of use, and their mobile iOS wallet is ridiculous.

Because its only bought by reddit normies.

Check cancer called /r/cryptocurrency, raib/nano used to get unhealthy amount of shilling there, just liek p n dump shitcoins here.

they're not, eth is way better

XRB TO THE MOON

Posts like this make me confident this FUD is coordinated by a bunch of discord NEETS

please tell me that you understand that the people who shill coins on Veeky Forums are bagholder waiting to drop there loads on your head