Been trying to ask this girl out for 1 month now

>been trying to ask this girl out for 1 month now.
>go to Starbucks every morning
>see nice Batista girl I want to ask out take my order
>start to studder and get pains in chest
>barely get out my order and when I go to ask her for her phone number
>she yells "NEXT" and I just go pick up my coffee.
>proceed to then sit in Starbucks chairs eyeballing her over the next 30 minutes watching her every move while I drink my coffee.

Guys you gotta help me. I'm in this vicious cycle of trying to pick up this woman for the past month. She's the one I know it I love every thing about her. The way she talks, the way she moves, her long strawberry blonde hair, I'm 29 years old and I'm a Virgin but I really am trying to make it here guys.

I bought ethereum at $5 so I don't have to work ever again but oh my God I really want to fall in love. Please guys oh my God I think she's the one. Last time I tried to say something besides my coffee all I got out was "Hi" and I started to get a pain in my chest when I went to pick up my coffee I dropped it all over the floor.

I felt like such a fucking idiot I just walked out of the store. I haven't been back since because I think she thinks I'm the world's biggest fucking idiot for dropping coffee. I've just been watching twitch streams and playing world of warcraft all day.

Im beginning to abuse alcohol to try to forget that painful moment in the Starbucks but it isn't helping. Please guys I come to you in desperation I need advice. I don't want to die alone. I want to love someone and start a family.what the fuck is the point of all this money if I can't have a wife. Please help me im desperate. Thanks biz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESX0A1eNQV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll give you some alpha chad lessons on how to stop being a pansy bitch if you send me some of your ETH. None of that PUA bullshit, the real deal. Life lessons that your dad should have taught you.
I will contact you again once I have received the funds on here:

0x1edc1cb9da653883395e400146ca246e0aab28c8

Will you put your trust in me, a real man? See you, kid.

Take a shot before going in (unless you're asian)
fuck you snoo fag

maybe u have better luck asking a boy batista out, is that what u want, a bf ?

that sounds pretty ridiculous. nice larp I almost typed a serious reply.

online dating?

tldr
>barista

>see nice Batista girl

Ever tried picking up girls where they go to get laid as opposed to where they work/study? This is why perma virgins continue to be virgins. You don’t actually go out and look, but want things to be conveniently where you are anyway. Install Tinder and ride some bicycles who will think that you are fucking shit in bed before trying to pick up somebody, because that barista sure as fuck won’t be sticking around with you either way if you can’t get your dick into her the first time.

It’s too late user. She can smell the virginity on you

If your not chad it's basically a numbers game. So just move on to the next. Also trying to get someones phone numbers while see is working is a terrible idea.

Step 1: make her laugh
Step 2: ask for her number

If she thinks you're cute or funny, and she's single and interested then she'll give it. If not, you move on. Don't blow the situation out of proportion. You don't know who she really is.

You:h-h-hey uh erm what’s your name again?
Her: shaniqua tyrell wutchu wanna order. I ain’t got all dey gat damn (uses a pencil to scratch her cornrow hair)
You:u-u-uh well uh
Her : gat dayum can you be talkin like normally chit yousa lil bitch huh?
You : m-m-muh mom I-I-I w-w-want s-s-some
Her : (pushes for special of the day) just gimme 15.95 ya bitch
You hand her the money, notice she puts it straight into her pockets and not the cash register.
Her : next!!! Oh snap is you Trayvon? Mm-mmmm! When can I do yoooo? I mean what can I get chew?

You slide to the side, crying, balling your face out but no one even notices you.

>this
MY SIDEEEEEES

>see you, kid
PUA rebranded confirmed.

Oh my God, did you mom teach you that? Either she wants to fuck him or she does not. Coming up with some awkward joke isn’t going to make her want to ride his cock.

Well have you even tried following her around at night or leaving dead animals at her apartment as a token of your admiration?? You gotta put some effort into this man, show some dedication.

You're probably gonna sit there and tell me you don't have her daily schedule down pat, and you don't even have a kidnapping contingency plan.

Talk to and fuck ugly girls until you slowly make your way to the top.

For some ETH i will honestly come to the city you live in and help you picking up girls
i will live in a hotel till you tell me you can do it yourself

0xAAf95bEAE2CfABAeF128B39a430d2C56BAf2FAC5

Chicks dig personality over looks. If all he does is order coffee and leave then of course she wouldn't fuck him.

Well first thing you need to do is find out if she already has a bf. I suggest waiting until her shift is over then following her home, or wherever she goes after work. It's not stalking because you're in love so it's OK. It would be extremely embarrassing if you ask her out only to find out she has a bf.

>Batista

not a bad play. why not little boys as well?

>grew up around all sisters
>average look in dude, pretty loaded from parents business
>bedded many women out of my league
>have 3 daughters now
>my boss at work is female

I know more about females than this whole board combined

how much is my advice worth to you?

Go to church and fake it till you make it.

She won’t fuck him either way. She’s in a work environment and he’s some dude ordering coffee. OP needs to get real.

creep. If you haven't managed to make her laugh yet then you have no chance. Be exciting, tell her a joke, or find a new coffee shop and stop being a creepy pervert.

>Chicks dig personality

Just BEE yourself

OP if you stare at her every day she's creeped out. Just move on familia.

Just buy a different whore every week and pay them for the gf experience.
Its literally the same thing as doing it the normal way.

Barista here. We don’t really want to flirt if it’s busy. If you don’t have a business card, get one. Write your cell # on the back. Don’t use a napkin, shit isn’t a good look.
>I don’t want to hold you up, but I’d love to get to know you better.
If she doesn’t text, never go back.
Don’t be the weird regular. Shoot your shot and drop the mic,

youtube.com/watch?v=ESX0A1eNQV0

>how to get girls
>room full of dudes

Hey, on the bright side, he can still take it up his ass all day long without running out of jizz.

post tits

Have you considered removing your bottom two ribs so you can suck your own dick?

If not, stop being a faggot. You realistically only have two options.
>grow a sack, realize it's just a woman, and ask her out knowing even Chad's gets rejected
>start going to the gym, get some self confidence and sex appeal, ask for her number and if you don't get it- start getting EXP in fucking- Tinder being the best place to go..

Hang in there you awkward sack of shit. You can do it. Just man up.

>watching twitch streams and playing world of warcraft all day

Found the problem

You're trying to learn to swim by jumping in the deep end. Try to become a more social person in general by talking to everyone you can throughout the day.

You're rich? Get out of the house. Spend a day looking up cool hobbies and interests and get involved in one. Take pilot lessons, it's radical. How about Biking? Try something out of the box you'd never normally do, like go to a slam poetry meeting in town. Don't go with a set goal, go because it sounds interesting and you are an interesting guy for wanting to go. Talk to the people there to get a better understanding of them.

Asking a barista out is a bit harder because she will see you as a customer and you will sort of be holding her hostage. That's why you cant just go for it you have to test the waters. Go in sometime it's not too busy. When she asks you what coffee you want, tell her you're feeling adventurous. Ask her to surprise you and bet her a dollar you'd be able to tell what it is. See what I'm doing here? You haven't trapped her with a "will y-you date me mam...?", now you're playing a fun game, you look smooth, and she thinks you stand out. From there it's easy. If she doesn't want to play, literally just take the hint.

Best of luck OP

I can suck my own dick and i didn't remove my ribs, it's totally possible.

That’s awkward as fuck, though I can fully believe that some people like that. I’d just give her a card and ask her to call me back so we can hang out. It’s not rocket science. If she’s not into it, who cares, find another barista.

^this
the fuck nigga
you dont have to go hogwild

this
creeeepy

20 shares of FUN

>replying to this years old pasta

The WoW part didn't give it away either, eh?

There are anons in this thread who are literally OP minus the money.

you need to watch this guy

>rent lambo and pick her up outside
>spend some quality time fuck her
>spit on her face after you cum all over it
>dump her
shell guaranteed to fall in love with you considering you alpha male, remember bitches love none numale shit