WHAT THE FUCK IS FUCKING WRONG WITH ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT THE FUCK IS FUCKING WRONG WITH ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

scam.funsite.cz/scam.html?scam=0x82326511e18128c684b4d318ff24135451f34fa4
youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what are you thinking?

Be like a little more patient. Just do cardiovascular exercise, takes so damn long you forget about the market.

>oh shit it's going up, buy
>oh shit it's going down again, sell

Thanks user, appreciated ;)

Do you use limit orders?

You are how the rest of us make money. Never change, OP.

lost 0.2 ETH today
fucking bear market is so unnatural an unpredictable

I feel like the only way to make a profit now is to catch a pump and dump quick

sell when it goes up
buy when it goes down

wtf

the fuck you doing

you must be some whale who is trolling

Carry on what you're doing now but do the exact opposite.

That's one way to look at it. The other is to stop watching 1 min candles, go outside, and come back in a month when the most volatile periods are over.

Set limit orders for high sells and low buys. Promise to eat your cock with knife and fork if you change them.

Funny, that's the exact same thing that people said when I made a similar thread about a month ago with this screenshot. I promise I'm not a whale, just a retard

Or just fucking stick it into ethpyramid and collect dividends from people buying and selling. I'm just keeping my eth there enjoying the selloff since I get a bigger % of divs the less people in the pool.

You think it's a meme scam but see the forest through the trees for ONCE on Veeky Forums instead of buying high and selling low.

Https://ethpyramid.com

that shit is stagnant as fuck, only people who made any money are devs. rest of you losers barely scrapping by, your dividends are shit since there is no volume anymore

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I've literally been doing the same today trying to make profit in this market. Bought in at 11,200 and hodled until 9300, sold it and bought back at 9100. I've lost 1400 since I bought in I hate this bitcoin. I really wish I never got involved in this CRYPTO SHIT...miss my old life

how do you even do this? whats wrong with you? do the opposite.

>buying at .00001702

>selling at .00001701

How do you even still have any money lol
The trades definitely have to be just trolling.

truth
get on ground level at scam.funsite.cz/scam.html?scam=0x82326511e18128c684b4d318ff24135451f34fa4 instead

If you know you are shit at trading just do the exact opposite of what your monkey brain tell you to do. Whenever your monkey brain tell you to buy, just hope for a loss and sell. You'll be surprised.

Good thing I didn't fomo and rebuy bitcoin high again

should have listened to my thread last night and you could have got out at 9.4k but you were prob too busy being a brainlet

Forget about usdt bro

is this really how some of you people "trade"?

oh user, this is good

What exchange is this?

Binance

absolute bait

people should be in inverted commas

Your on a good way op. Just dont give up. Try to learn from your mistakes and eventually you will make it. Maybe try to go against your instincts? Like if you want to sell buy more instead.

You sound like those smartasses who rub their blockfolio into other people's faces during bullruns.

Never go full Veeky Forums.

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

lol OP learn to HODL. its not just a meme. youre too emotional and/or stupid to daytrade. maybe you can learn it in the future. But not now. Just hodl

youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY

>buy when you want to sell
>sell when you want to buy
>lambo in a month

Dude just like do the complete opposite of what your instinct is telling you and you'll be a millionaire. You've got this figured out.

I did this yesterday, all i had to do is wait..

top kek

Why are you touching Tether in the first place, it's gonna blow any time now

i don't get it. could someone spoon fed me?

You're as dumb as him. Reread the post carefully.