Give me ONE (1) good reason why the US couldn't settle its debts by threatening to nuke other countries if they didn't...

Give me ONE (1) good reason why the US couldn't settle its debts by threatening to nuke other countries if they didn't absolve us of our debt?

By that same token domestic inflation could be lowered as well.

that you don

I was going to reply seriously but OP is likely too retarded to understand

>USA is the only country that has nukes

came here to post this

Foreigners only own 1/3 of US debt. If they decide to screw anyone over it will be their own citizens most likely.

lol just pay them

Because even if you nuked everyone the debts would pass on to their estates. Take an accounting course user.

Maybe... NUKES DON'T EXIST !?!?

No, I meant forcing them to make the debts look paid in their books.

or maybe the bogs have them

The US has pretty much a perfect credit history. They will always pay back loans.

It would make us the enemy of all of our creditors and most of their allies which is a bad long-term strategy.

Here's what really should happen:
1) US government creates Americoin
2) Does ICO
3) Get billions of dollars from gullible investors
4) Pay off debts with Americoin

I wouldn't be surprised if half the current American eligble ICOs are in fact just FBI run get rich quick schemes to lower the national debt by tricking gullible 'investors' into buying fake money

I will steal this beautiful Christian woman and sail her back to Istanbul. I will house her somewhere near Besiktas, dress her, feed her well and buy jewellery and expensive gifts for her. Then one day, if a fellow man wrongs me, or calls me Turkroach on an anonymous forum, I will go back home tell her to fix me a bourbon, rape my slave anally and she will scream my name in pleasure as I violate her Christian rectum.

/everythread

what is russia

Ruins the reputation of the country. No one will ever loan me money again if I threaten to nuke instead of just paying.

then we threaten to nuke unless they give us money

Using more than 10 or 15 nukes at once will permanently screw up the earth.

>why doesn’t the USA just steal all the money from all other countries of the world by conquering them?

I live in a country that also have nukes.

This is exactly why everyone hates you Americans.
Fucking low IQ barbarians.

t. Finland

>feminine face
>that arm hair
what the fuck?

because all it takes to break the us is for these countries that own trillions in dollars to just send those dollars back to the us, and out currency gets devalued to nothing overnight

Remember, I don’t like pickles on my Big Mac.

>token
fuck off, can't wait until eth and all its pyramid scams finally dies

Trust a t*rk to come up with this shit

Fuck off, fingol

>us threatens to nuke countries
>countries call their bluff because there's no way they're going to start a nuclear war over debts
>us still has to pay back debts but loses all credibility and standing in the international community
And that's how it would happen, faggot.

kek this faggot just discovered women have bodyhair too.

that chick's hair is only visible due to sunlight btw

We're not a a nigger country, user. Much like the Lanisters, we always pay our debts.

Infidel

>US nuked China
>China and Russia nuke US
>UK nukes Russia
>France nukes UK
>India and Pakistan nuke each other
>North Korea accidentally nukes themselves
>Now Israel is the only country left with nukes.

That'll do wonders for the world economy. Great plan, OP.

Since when do you subhuman filth even know how to use computers.

Have you literally never seen a woman in sunlight? Have you seen the sunlight at all user?

>implying u didnt doin this already

B...b...but my anime girls don't have arm hair

you're probably right

do this and you'll be playing fallout 5 hardcore mode

>gets rekt by badly beaten-up war-weary German Wehrmacht in '44, in Hurtgenwald and Ardennes
>gets fucked by the Japs for 3 years in a row, also FUCKING PICRELATED
>gets rekt by rice farmers armed with rusty WW2 rifles and AKs in 'Nam
>gets monumentally rekt by Norks in Korea, completely surrounded on Pusan perimeter, barely saved by McArthur landing operation and still rekt later by commie Chinks
>still gets rekt by Taliban on a regular basis, cna't even fully control Afghanistan after 17 years of occupation
>US-trained Iraqi divisions fled from a handful of ISIS fanatics in 2014
>brags about occupying literally whos like Panama and Grenada as strategic victories

China alone will hand you your ass on a plate burger

>b-but muh air superiority muh nukes
LOL

????
It's a fact that America turned the tide of WW2.

They're gonna implement new taxes, said 401ks, inheritance, and anything else they can get their filthy hands on

China + Russia = ripped amerimutt asshole

t. Xingxing Miksokolov

That's nigger tier.

You mean the USSR right?

No.

>t. hair fetish khv's
how about having some standards you disgusting mongs

>A-america turned the tide of WW2

O

topkek americans are clowns

Meh, America COULD have turned the tide of WW2, if we had sided with Hitler. But by joining Russia all we did was join in on the beatdown, and make sure the Soviets didn't take over too much of Europe.