>Hacked
>Freezed
>Network that can't scale
>Worse performance under load than bitcoin
>Critical overflow bugs in sole selling point
>platform for erc 20 scams
methheads can be happy if their shitcoin will be worth $0,02 end of Q3

Eth has hight transaction volume than btc

Only things that could derail, a massive hack or a huge Casper fail. Successful Casper would increase the price by decreasing supply, but ETH has a huge surface area to protect from hacks.

you got it all wrong methkiddo, eth is a wallet, it will never be used to move to or from exchanges dumbo, even digibyte is cheaper.
it has its place it had its moon, now correcting.

Guys honestly. Will it pass 1.2k again? I’m scared. I put my entire life savings into it at that price.

is the guy to the left that vitaly guy? I love him he's so funny :D

given that there are no real competitors on the horizon (eos isnt interesting, cardano will take at least a year still, neo is interesting but chink appeal only, same for qtum but its also just a btc+eth copy paste job) its possibly, but still unlikely if the bear trend continues much longer

Not soon, btc will get justed and a good part of the market as well.
I don't have much in, if I had I would be very careful now. Remember it was very long at 250-350 range and made it up very fast..same as from the few euros to 250-350...

ETH has higher transaction volume than BTC you utter fucking retard.

yeah bitch, ethereum, yeah!

>down to 0.1 vs BTC
god damnit

>has higher ts than 1 per second, win moonlambo soon!
who cares, it will never be used for that purpose

what about IOTA or XRB

i hold neither but i'm going to read their whitepapers this afternoon

the concept of a DAG is interesting to me
and i don't understand how XRB is instant and free

BTC 5k end of the year, ETH 200$.

Why exactly isn't EOS interesting?

neither of them have anything but hopes and dreams about programability/contracts

it just isnt different enough from ethereum for me to consider it a viable competitor given how much of a huge and growing lead eth has, eos would need to bring a lot more to the table.

>ETH would completely stop working if it had BTC's transaction volume

the absolute state of corecucks

Ethereum accounts for more than all other crypto transactions combined and by far has the highest intrinsic value. It will come out on top over time. Don't worry.

Hello. I also have a question. It relates to:

> neither of them have anything but hopes and dreams about programability/contracts

Question: Why are you talking when you don’t know what you’re talking about?

EOS has a functioning testnet and has for several months. It’s very unfortunate that you are a mong spreading misleading information as a result of your ignorance and unfettered mental retardation.

Now, here is our dilemma. You fail to understand how disruptive EOS is going to be. This is because, again, you are severely mentally retarded.

You will kneel. You will all kneel. Each and every one of you slow-to-adopt, wet behind the ears, psychologically inept pajeet-tier new fairies with soft, soft physical brain textures will kneel.

Understand one thing, retard. Without mercy, EOS is going to brutally execute Ethereum.

F

the only thing i am scared of is that probably a LOT of ETH's value comes from/came from ICOs

USA is likely to ban all of them

tl;dr, you're quoting my response to raiblocks/iota

eos will fail for numerous other reasons.

Banning ICOs would be an assault on freedom. Very unamerican.

Will this go below 500€ this WE?

The amount of people who don't believe in ETH here is hilarious. It's probably because most people here can't even afford 1 ether and want to convince themselves that some cheaper coin has a chance of competing. Casper is going to show you how wrong that really is.

Americans are already banned from participating in the securities/stocks equivalents of ICOs unless they're millionaires

Lmao. ETH is to a bare bones dedicated server as EOS is to heroku.

Read up on it, sonny.

America and the global economy are probably going to collapse this week so who cares

Ethereum doesn't just have higher transactions than Bitcoin, it has more than double the transactions, due to all of the promising projects which use Ethereum.

nah, they market it similarly but trying to use eos won't be anywhere near as simple. besides, the evm is already going to get a couple of new much safer languages in the next 12 months, while eos will be forced to pay projects to develop for their platform. how well did that work out for microsoft?

2500 if BTC finally dies
i hope it dies