Should i sell this shit? BIZBROS AND ICONBROS HELP ME

bought at 11 cents ico spend like 2 grand for it but im not comfy anymore

i had like 250k at peak bros

i feel like shit. should i sell for btc and keep btc now or just gtfo and check back in may

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MindYourCoins/status/960177470526795777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rekt

If you only put 2k in you are a fucking retard for not selling now nigga wtf

Maybe chase some low risk pumps. Otherwise just hold...whole market is taking a beating and ICX just had its summit (rarely seen a coin pump after a conference)

lost so much money on this, I feel you bro

Sell it all
Put half of stack into JNT
Thank me in a year

Everyone is down biz/brother. I would wait for bounce back in the next few days and sell some. Get into eth or neo, something more stable.

chill out you fucking idiots. Jesus christ

twitter.com/MindYourCoins/status/960177470526795777

you'll probably regret it by april if you sell now trying to fomo into another coin

Sell 22k to recover your inversion and forget about it.

11 cents?
what are you fucking retarded? sell sell sell

but it didn't pump even before the summit, I assume that's because we're in a bear market?

Don't sell now, retard. Wait for it to pump then sell

Stop posting your blockfolio you piece of shit. Every fucking day I try not to look at the ICX price and your faggot ass always ruins this for me and fucks my day up. Kys

I'll buy some from you when btc bottoms out and you panic sell it all

That's because everyone was expecting it to pump before the summit
it was priced in

It pumped before the summit and then dumped during the second half/right after

Same thing with literally every other crypto conference (including antshares mind you)

fuck off dude. You literally got in on the BEST ICO of 2017. Some of us bought this shit for more than 5 bucks.

Not sure why it didn't pump more before either. It did have a serious fucking runup though. You got this bro, go smoke some weed and step outside. You're made if you keep it up.

>tfw had 25k of this when it was $12 and sold 80% of it into ethereum and held the rest

Holy fuck I dodged a bullet

my sides

>He didn't sell when it was $12.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAA

yes nigger. congrats that youre always able to time the top

u must be a bazillionare by now

I don't always time right.

But when anything goes up 5x in 48 hours, get out for awhile.

Why would you ever sell the next eth or neo at $5.00?

You're retarded. Wait another few months. Eth took years to take off.

"coinflip on if the us govt fucks crypto in the ass or not"

>tfw bought at an average of $8

Well if its your whole portfolio you should sell some, but otherwise nah its a solid token to hold.

For god's sake don't sell it for BTC though. If you feel like you need something safe than sell it for ETH, but not BTC.

everyone is so fucking attached to this coin. Why didn't you sell it at ATH?

>why didnt u time the top

you realise this at 2$ was at ath too some time right

should have i sold the ath there?

Stop being a fucking bitch

Yeah sell it at its lowest. Great plan user

Patience.

WE ARE THE ICONMARINES

AND WE'RE NOT FUCKING SELLING

If you sell. I will buy. You will not get your ICX back.

>losing 150k $
OUCH

It sickens me that idiots like you can be rich thanks to crypto.

You retarded fuck are literally unable to wait till EOY or just couple months even and sell this shit for 10x what it is now?

Fucking idiot go ahead and sell everything. Jesus christ.

if you wanna buy other shit, go ahead

if you want to stay in ICX, it will fly extremely high in March and April. EOM April $30

as for me, i'm staying in. Ignore current prices my friend, you havent made any money unless you day trade or sell. As for now, all you own is 22k ICX

Look at me OP.

ICX has at least another 7 - 8x left in it for the year. Do not sell it now unless you want to regret it. I've got insider info and the shit that ICX is trying to do is crazy. They want this this shit to be national and international. You'd be a fool to sell it at this price.

And idiots like you have 0 grasp on the market. Look at the market cap this coin hovered around, in billions. what fcking pump do you expect. 10x of what it is now? So thats about 10 billion mrkt cap, more than litecoin yeah ok

How does an asset drop 80%?

it goes down 20%, then 20%, then 20%, then 20%, then 20%, then 20%, then 20%, then 20%

>ICX down as much as FUN
who would've thought we end up here

if you dont want it send me some

You should've cashed out like min. 10k when you had 250k. Then you had 5x your initial investment and something to play with while you waited for the Mars mission.

feelsbadmane