Why are whites so bad at crypto? Literally everyone who has actually made money from this has been a minority

Why are whites so bad at crypto? Literally everyone who has actually made money from this has been a minority.

no race war plz

God she's attractive. Honestly a 10/10.

Uh, user... that's a man

>she

Low time preference actually helped darkies by making them to not fall for the HODL meme

wrong. only minority winners advertize their sudden wealth as some kind of revenge on the whites. white guys just shut the fuck up and keep low profile. read that 3 times if you don't understand straight away

it's because whites are generally unintelligent and have weak as fuck hands. also they're horrible at managing money

she looks like a chubby dude (though most white and asian women do)

kek. If by minority, you mean a women, and if by women, you mean the man behind her that is supporting her, then yes.

wh*tes are only good at stealing resources from minorities and genociding them

Yeah that's right all the resources you didn't even know existed or were useful because sticking bones in your noses was about the extent of your tool use.

kids these days don't know what 'literally' means

Haha. No.

Most of us whites have all of the big crypto bucks. Sorry pimp!

Dont listen to that dumb nigger, he thinks black panther is a documentary

"Whites so bad at crypto"

>>YFW you know Satoshi was actually a white guy from Cali
>>Blockchain literally invented by whites like Baby Vitalik
>>Finding a credible ICO is as easy as checking if the team is white

she was/is pregnant lol

Adèle is a godess. Unfortunetly she got rekt by some ashy rapper.

Sounds like a 5 digit portfolio to me.

"big crypto bucks" indeed lmao

wh*Tes are cucks who can't compete

Jamal don't piss us off or we might decide to cut off your EBT.

>richest wallet in crypto is a japanese man

>Finding a credible ICO is as easy as checking if the team is white

Ah yes, such as Confido.

Also russians (aka whites according to you) are the biggest scammers in Blockchain startups.

You might want to revisit /pol/, nobody but your group of "whites" is white.

Russians are basically niggers with white skin. They don't really count as whites

Can't claim Vitalik and then ignore the rest of the Russian niggers who scam.

/pol/ on suicide watch.

top kek, no response from goalpost moving /pol/cucks

Good point.

because whites are greedy and greedy people have weak hands

Ah yes another retarded discussion.

why do wypipl smell like dogs?

>nigger invests into Bitconnect
>muh fugga look at deez mfkin gains niggaaa we buyin lambos and shit bruh #CryptoGod #SelfMade #FuckWhitePeople
>bitconnect exit scams

>satoshi nakamoto is a real person

wruung. whitu pigus smell rike pigus.

Whites have literally created 99% of anything important in the modern world. So shut the fuck up and be thankful for whitey.

cuck sheds are not important to me

heh, that's exactly what a wh*Te person would say

>Vitalik
>white
Pick one

you shitskins wont be laughing when all of the now newly rich white millennials and tech minded investors start cleaning up first world countries from you all

Whites so dumb that they get scammed by pajeets.

>DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A KEK IN A CAGE

BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT.

> WAAH WAAAH
>impotent rage

The only one getting "cleaned" from the face of the planet is you, fucking pig. Lmfao.

Yeah, I mean, it's not like whites haven't dominated the ENTIRE world.

try harder

WE WUZ SATOSHI

would be a fun rumor to spread

whats your point?

Actually I wasn't desperate enough to go all in on the crypto gamble. Own business going. DAX been nice for almost a decade . Child of business owners. Dad is a retired CEO. Grandparents business owners. Brother buiness owner. Cashed out several local investments and all that. Went in for as me good oldschool lulz but never for a real investment

I think it's the desperation back to the wall/nothing to lose situation, like look at these pajeets, they give all their families savings to that youngest of 12 or so son who says he can at least double and triple it with his smartphone somehow and he did it with a cent and now he's got 2 cent and everyone in the village wants to witness the boy who made 2 cents from one and the people from the next village also come asking if he could show them ...

... while here in germany, if you are telling someone you are in crypto ... it's like you told someone you are selling drugs to children and my mom froze a large transaction, insisting I talk to the gambling hotline first .. and yeah, a Lambo .. see my BMW is really more understatement and on top of being seen as someone gambling on the internet the neighbors would think I became a pimp or drug lord for real ..

When did whites ever dominate the entire World? They may have dominated some of it during your great great grandaddy's era but your daughter will marry a black guy and your descendents will be little mixed race kids

besides the fact that you are all white people trying to waste everyone's time on Veeky Forums

i have probably made more money than all the pajeets have been able to scam from crypto in total. is it any surprise when all the crypto early adopters were educated white people and the late adopters and "normies" are the kind of filth we see talking about it today?

not angry when i can buy my way into any nice truly white country i choose. there's going to be a lot more available in the future when these smaller countries see what a boon having solid border control and a nice tax rate can do for their small economy.

they're just setting their own children up for the same fate that non-whites are going to have in the future. i don't care much for them really.

if youre incapable of raising your own children to the point where they turn to bestiality then you shouldn't be having them in the first place.

im sorry for your loss.

can't fucking understand why whites think they are the only civilized people on earth. That maybe true in 1940s. Today 4 asian tigers are a proof that Asians can match any white country in terms of economy.

oh but (non south-east) asians are fine, they have yet to succumb to so many of the problems caused by the shitskins though. hopefully they can do a better job in the long run than most western nations did.

it seems you are a brit.

Please stop larping in my thread.