I'm thinking of buying month by month one cryptocurrency during this year, using part of my salary...

I'm thinking of buying month by month one cryptocurrency during this year, using part of my salary. Is it an intelligent idea to do this with Ethereum, with the goal of selling it by January 2020?

this is likely the safest and smartest strategy one can have in crypto.

With ETH in particular?

yes
eth wont suddenly moon but I'm sure you'll get 20-50% growth per year
also recommend neo cause it's similar and used as az intermediary for ICOs

you could diversify with 5% if u want

with all cryptos, but ETH is the best of them.

Either Ethereum or Neo.

I'm barely holding any ETH, and I agree this is the best strategy if you want safER growth

+ XLM

nah, only BTC will have value in 2020

ETH, POLY, MOR, or NEO are comfy holds

I think consider 90-95% in BTC/ETH/NEO/XMR or whatever you consider the safest, and 5-10% in some higher risk higher reward potential in the long-term. Some considerations, DYOR:

VEN
WTC
ICX
LINK
REQ
JNT

Other anons may have more or better suggestions, but you'll need to hold these long-term anyway.

Yeah, going 5% into higher risk does seem like a good idea.

Yes. Thats safe and smart way to invest.

>I'm sure you'll get 20-50% growth per year
I am sure you will get 500% by December 17

But this is in the past

>VEN
>high risk

Don't buy eth you dolt buy omg. plasma aka omg will be the layer that provides sociability to eth. They will both moon but of course omg will be at a higher ratio

omg seems interesting, I'm thinking of making it my high risk 5%

Go all in and maybe get rich, or invest little by little and stay poor.

Red ID. Don't take any advice from user with red id.

literally the comfiest coin to be all in or near all in on 5% is missing out

sounds safe, reasonable, and likely to see decent gainz
gtfo Veeky Forums you obviously don't belong here

ETH is the comfiest hold. Unless you're a poorfag who needs minimum 1000x gains to have a chance of making it.

I'm all in into a stock fund, I have no more spare money. That's why I'll have to go gradual on coins.

settle down pajeet
are you shilling this to him or yourself

If you want mildly risky but great risk to reward ratio, I would do:

50% ETH
25% OMG
25% VEN

This is from a lot of research I have made over the past year. Also, never buy BTC, it's a huge gamble.

Which I am. What would you recommend?

OMG seems flashy and interesting, but what is good about VEN?

PwC, DNV-GL, Jim Breyer, Chinese gov't, competent and experienced team, best and most partnerships in all of crypto besides maybe ETH if you count EEA as "partnerships"

Thanks, this sounds really interesting.

boi I'm comfy as fuck just check the price EOY. omg has 100x more going for it then any other coin atm and people still jerkoff single partnership announcement from their shitcoin who strives to have as much as a footprint in the business and finance world like omise already does. Tell me what would you rather be?

>Token startup attempting to be successful and make global connections in business & finance

>already successful company with connections in business & finance and adopting blockchain tech with the best team possible behind them while being the layer that provides direct availability to eth.

omg already won

*scaleability

Google ICBC ATM cryptocurrency and you'll know.

50% ETH
30% NEO
20% VEN

Judge me ya' cunts.

Vechain. Easiest choice.

lol VEN is the safest crypto by far.

I'm looking up NEO, and it seems like the LTC of Ether to me.

this.

Or buy a coin that is vested 35% btc 35% gold and 30% eth

DYOR