This place is great. We have idiots clashing with people who are actually smart...

This place is great. We have idiots clashing with people who are actually smart.. The most argumentative are people who think they are intelligent but are most likely between 100-110 iq

you need to go back faggot
>>>/reddit/

Ive been here for a while

>he doesnt pretend to be retarded

i do his often i type like this an purspoely make errors and leave punctuation out because i like to expose charlatans

I'm literally only here to see retards lose money on buttcoin.

we also have bots that show up if you say certain keywords, watch this:

Lightning network
LN
BCH
bitcoin cash

>see more at blogspot.com

Don't miss the moon mission user.

Lightning network
LN
BCH
bitcoin cash

I'm going to give it a try now.

max iq at Veeky Forums is 80

You also forgot the most important kind of people. OPs, who regularly suck cock and swallow the loads.

reminder that the crypto cucklords of Veeky Forums got scammed out of 2 million dollars in under 48hrs

>most likely between 100-110 iq

I think you're over estimating to be honest. Veeky Forums easily has the dumbest user base on this site after /b/ and /soc/.

lol even vitalik called that shitcoin the scammiest ECR20 token out there.

can confirm

>ave bots that show up if you say certain keywords, watch this:
>Lightning network
>LN
>BCH
>bitcoin cash

#meToo
I'm fascinated by pyramids, MLMs, ponzis, social engineering and scams in general.
I'm only here to read people's reactions to the crypto bubble.

Just bought 100k

IQ doesn't mean anything.

jokes on you, faggot, my iq is 115

Bcash lol

LOL @ people who still rate intelligence by IQ levels. Shows how fucken stupid you are.

wow you’re so superior to them posting a cartoon frog while touting your high iq. what’s it like being autistic?

LOL @ people falling for obvious bait

everyone is larping

Ditto. Fuck these guys, let them crash.

IQ is the most advanced tool we have for measuring intelligence. IQ is directly correlated with wealth, and success. If you think IQ means nothing you are a complete idiot.

Fucking autism levels are off the charts. Literally, the only people I see obsessing over IQ are insufferable autists. Meanwhile most successful people I know didn't give a shit about IQ, they just worked their asses off.

This. IQ tests are mainly designed to rank someone by pattern recognition. You ever notice how stupid people have a hard time "connecting the dots"? Its because they're stupid.

>hurr IQ isn't real

t. brainlet

wow nice memes.
BCH

I started to doubt IQ tests when they showed me results from 129 to 137. These peace of shit puzzles tells me that I am somewhat intelligent, but I feel like total idiot all the time and sometimes it eats me so painfully that I just sit and cry in the shower and even consider killing myself. Even if it shows something, I think it only shows how good you are at pattern recognition, but not how well you utilize your knowledge.

I also have experienced crippling depression and feel worthless at times despite a supposed IQ around 140.

I think it has something to do with the dunning kruger effect.

I have a 140 IQ yet all I've done is lost money, fuck this stupid market why did I join late

the tests aren't always accurate ;)

If IQ was relevant today, any job requiring a certain level of intellect would use it as the metric for hiring.

Not only that, Universities would require you to take IQ tests to enter certain courses. No one gives a fuck about IQ except dumb cunts, how ironic.

But that’s racist, user.

Just because you have a high IQ it doesnt mean you will automatically be successful, its just that people with high IQ have a much better chance. And no obviously IQ is not a perfect test for intelligence but its the best we got.

the real test is life

You're right, muh diversity (less whites) and muh women are what makes a company great, not intelligence or skill.

IQ doesn't equal intelligence. IQ is just what basement dwellers too lazy to actually improve themselves pride themselves on, while others actually work hard to become intelligent (though obviously basement dwellers would deny this, "it's all genetic you can't do anything to improve yourself blah blah blah", ironically unable to to see their obvious projection) and succeed.

Dunning Kruger in full effect.

Problem is, there are some douche borderline evil smart people here as well. Gotta discard.

I like french fries too.

Low overheads, huge mark up & innovation is what makes a great company in the eyes of a true business man.

Thanks, just bought 100 IQ coin

it's not a social quotient, or a happiness quotient. high intelligence quotient is inversely associated with those things

>implying high iq = good opinions
Unironically off yourself. And you, Dunning, who's about to call me out on being a salty low IQ, you should kill yourself in particular.

Low wisdom shits get off my board reeeeeeeeeeee

146 iq according to these meme tests, and I'm a fucking imbecile that can't even communicate properly.

Any cognitive test is an IQ test, effectively. The SATs? That's an IQ test.

>unironically iq 140 checkin in

bitcoin is a ponzi scheme and will never be mainstream

>mfw 110 is by definition above average.

Here's a question:

If you're so smart, why can't you figure out how to get a high IQ score?

Im so smart guys

Beep bop.