Wtf is going on?

Real talk no memeing
Wtf is going on with the stock market. The Dow J has dropped around 1,400 USD since 1/26/18.
Brainlet here please inform me.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-04/yellen-calls-prices-high-for-stocks-commercial-real-estate
bloomberg.com/quote/USGG30YR:IND
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy UFR

End times, buy ammo and canned food

Ayys gonna attack in the summer, the rich are cashing out and heading to the bunkers

Fiat is a good hold now.

Wall St user here...Stocks are fucked. Fed is posturing 4 rate hikes this year. Expect stocks and housing to crash by q2.

Get your popcorn ready because Monday is going to be a bloodbath. It's time normies feel the pain of the red candles.

Some fiat is good but the dollar is also crashing. Good holds right now are silver, gold, and silver/gold mining stocks.

The signal has been broadcast.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-04/yellen-calls-prices-high-for-stocks-commercial-real-estate

When they say it publicly, it bypasses insider trading rules.

larp

It's still above where it was at the beginning of the year. We've been on a continual bull-run, grew 6% in January alone, and people just forgot that the stock market used to have down weeks/months regularly.

It was expected.

The market was up 9000 points since the election, with no real reason for it was happening.

The stock market was acting like Bitcoin, irrational as fuck.

Wall street has been waiting for a correction for a while. Every time someone sneezes floor traders wonder if this is it.

>what is a correction

holy shit its so obvious seeing the people that havent seen a chart before a few months ago

yep larp

>housing to crash
THANK FUCK

>no real reason
Its global economic growth, global investors

completely normal correction dont be such a sissy user

its still at near ath idiot. Look where we were just two months ago.

Everything goes up forever. Even debt

neither of which explains why it went up that fast and that much.

Nothing personal goy

It's all about the bond markets. The major central banks have been controlling pretty much all asset classes by controlling the bond market and suppressing rates using QE, etc. The past few weeks have seen the 2 year, 5 year and 10 year treasury bond yields move higher and break their downward trends. If the 30 year yield rises above 3.2% I reckon it is all over, the world will change as we know it.

bloomberg.com/quote/USGG30YR:IND

>its a crash

lol, parallel global growth, best earnings season on record, and the best option for repatriation of cash held overseas (dollars perfectly positioned for it)

If you seriously believe yield rates will derail this after a correction, you’re fucking retarded. Best chance to buy in coming up if you want to use crypto gains for legitimate easy trades.

I'm not sure if they have lost control or they are letting it rise on purpose. Whenever yields rose over the past 10 years they have upped the QE to suppress them again. Over the past few weeks I have seen them try to rapidly buy bonds to do the same but this time it has not been effective!!! Perhaps they have indeed lost control.

HEY HEY HEYYY

rising interest rates

Is that good or bad?

depends on the coin you are holding

The Second Great Depression (started in 2008) continues.

Trump's policies are coming into effect.

Good if you want asset bubbles to deflate. Corrections are exactly that, they correct markets. 0% rates for 8 years under bernake and yellen filled many bubbles. Now Trump is president, similar to when Bush took office, the fed will allow the bubbles to pop and trump will be the fall guy.

Housing is fucked, noone will be able to buy homes. Will
Be worse than 2008

KEK be praised

The money will pour into crypto, the new deflationary asset.

Technically its not a correction. Corrections are much larger

Bond rates are rising, which means some investors are shifting from equities to bonds. Doesn't mean the end of the world, it's natural and cyclical. Rates have been low for a really long time leading to some artificial growth in the stock market.

This may be counterbalanced by the big bump in growth thanks to corporate tax cuts. Economics are a difficult game to play.

Dude I've been sitting in gold mining companies waiting for this and I got fucked on thurs/fri. Gold isn't holding the line.

If you really want to scratch the surface of understanding it then I suggest you read "The Intelligent Investor" by Benjamin Graham.

It's mainly general concepts that tons of good investors have been using for a long time.

Why wouldnt you retard be able to buy house ?

QE didnt exists back then.

Because ppl need leverage to buy. I overheard a guy at work who has $19k in credit card debt and he was thinking of buying a second home. When free money goes away, they wont br able to do that.

It hit resistance.
This is a bear trap.
The stock bull market is not over.

Idiot.