TURTLE TA CONTINUED!

Listen up anons, I’m about to give you all free investment advice because I’m feeling generous today.

Cryptos are risky, they have been and always will be but for a lot of us they make us feel alive. Want to know who made real money in this game? The ones that got in on the ground floor, the ones who invested $500 when bitcoin was $1 and now they’re filthy rich. If you weren’t that lucky then listen up to what I’m about to say, I’m about to present you with an opportunity of a lifetime.

Turtle will be the biggest winner of 2018, gains will reach and exceed 100x, I’ve spent days studying the charts and analyzing the data. It’s truly astonishing what the devs were able to accomplish in such a short period of time. Turtle is one of the leading cryptocurrencies in the post-Bitcoin world, and it is built on principles of privacy, decentralization, and scalability.

Turtle is a secure, private, untraceable currency. It is open source, freely available to all, and was created in December 9th 2017, without premine or instamine. The technology behind TURTLE has already spiked the interest of several established people in the Bitcoin development world and the cryptography community. TurtleCoin has the same privacy features you'll find in Monero and Aeon. Every transaction is private unless you choose to make it public.

TurtleCoin is creating blocks every 30 seconds, as opposed to every 10 minutes. Your money travels 20x faster on TurtleCoin than on Bitcoin or BitcoinCash. TURTLE is fast, easy to use and most of all private.

Word had it the devs are in talks with at least two large exhanges and are planning on making a big announcement in the weeks to come, you can only imagine what that will do to the price. If you think once TURTLE gets listed on a much larger exchange that the price won’t go bonkers boy do I have some news for you. Get in now and thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

xbox.com/en-US/live/abuse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to Tradeogre.com and set up an account and transfer some BTC in and you’re ready to go!

I heard turtle is going to have a big super bowl commercial. You guys better stock up before the game. It’s going parabolic tonight.

I heard they’re doing a turtle race at halftime

I heard that that circulating supply will be 34 Billion by the end of the year.
More Turtles, More Value!

Holy shit where am I

>6 sats and bleeding
I bet you miner whales are sad.

I bought this at 7 sats yesterday and really fucking regret it. They mine millions a day just to dump and tank the price. It's only 12 year olds with 10,000 turtles who think they're going to make it and the volume dropped from 500k to 50k. It's a dead coin and now I'm a bagholder.

TurtleCoin memes are trash.

learn to poo in the loo you filthy fucking pajeet

you derserve it for buying something named turtlecoin

Where can it buy TRTL?

Tradeogre.com

Tradeogre

turtlebois WW@?

first pump of many it was. first heartbeat of turtleheart already was strong. turtles are strong it will beat harder. only fools cant see how many heartbeats will follow.

Listenup guys the main dev Cocksteady made this coin when he was high af on coke and added too many 0000 on the supply

Anyway its never gonna moon:

1. Trillion supply is keep this close to 1 sat for atleast 10 years.
2. All his friends premined it.
3. Trailer trash like Leonardo, superduperdeluxe, Codisfanny have over 200 million each
They mined it in their trailer with their single GPU hahaha and they dump it daily to feed themselves with McD and meth.

anyway bebop is a gay closet homo about to come out

No proper exchange is ever going to list this shitcoin.

Look at other coins that have privacy and better prospects

Monero
Bytecoin
Sumocoin

What does this coin have that established coins dont have, i'll tell you MEMES

hahahha

is that going to make people put their hard earned cash on this shitcoin.

Pastaaaaaaa, you must be old enough to develop thoughts on your own, all of what you wrote is utter bs

is that best u got, prove me wrong and srcreencap this

holy fuk i forgot mention they have been rejected by TradeSatoshi.

fuck this shitcoin

just check trdesatoshi twitter hehehehew

Ok its Superbowl, so no attention but im goon aFUD this hard tomorrow and evryday till its GONE.

Cockcoin for Cocksteady and homo bebop

i agree. i buy many turtlecoin and already certain this will go to moon! 10x!

They trying to mine on Xbox, reported to Microsoft, hope the cunts get fucked in ass by their lawyers.

I have screencapped their shit

Turtlemarine its time to move on and get a life bro LMAO this is getting super pathetic senpai.

TurtleMarine we're seriously concerned about your emotional and mental well being. I know not having any friends or anyone that likes or gives a damn about you is hard, but we're still here in the turtlecommunity for ya when you're ready to come back. Love you bro.

Naw TRTL isn't shitcoin enough to be traded on Tradesatoshi

real bull mindset is spread fud and buy when will crypto understand oldest pennystock trick

fill bags you fools go lift so you can carry more heavy bags this coin no brainer go go go

xbox.com/en-US/live/abuse/

reported

enjoy prison food

TurtleMarine i was so inspired by your post. dumping daily for some good crystal and MickeyDs, why wasn't i doing that before? Thanks for the heads up bro!!

turtle marine ive never seen someone spend so much time seeking retribution when they were fucked over so little, its really kind of amazing.

Hope it's true I'll never spend money on this but I'm mining erryday.

But meme magick brought us the God emperor. Why not turtle gainz?

Also reported to tradesatoshi for mining with Xbox1 which is illegal according to Microsoft Terms of licence and usage,
Enjoy.

Tradesatosi gonna shit the bed when the see al the screen shots i got.

hahah assholes destroying their own shitcoin,

hahaha fuck im too busy screencappin all the shit for microsoft lawers

>rejected by TradeSatoshi

What the fuck are you talking about? This has never been said anywhere, theyre still pending after passing the code review

I remember you used to be really fun to talk to in chat senpai. Go ahead and report it to microsoft if it will make you happy. I dont know why you spend so much time hating on something you used to like and be a part of. I hope eventually you find a new thing to be a part of and contribute to.

Bahhhaah, got a response from tradesoshi, they gonna look into it.

nigger