IF YOU ARE INDIAN ON Veeky Forums THEN YOU NEED TO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE RIGHT NOW

IF YOU ARE INDIAN ON Veeky Forums THEN YOU NEED TO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE RIGHT NOW

Noone here wants to be here with you Indians. Fuck off. You need to go away. Nobody wants Indians.

If you reply to this post in disagreement, we already know you're an Indian piece of shit- FUCK OFF, nobody other than your fellow streetshitters will back you up.

FUCK OFF INDIANS

fuck of britisher

Who is kid in pic and also fuck pajeets scum of the fucking earth

also muslims and eastern europeans

That's reviewbrah, thereportoftheweek on youtube

go away. I will continue to scam you guys. you easy to trick especially on slack. stupid american give me more money than i can work in lifetime

kek

I bet you will use 0% of that money on hygiene

i cant wait til we get wealthy and then we take your women. we save money, you spend. Women only care to make baby with man of status and money. kek.

no cause im not pussy fag like you plus i dont do anything but scam you silly gays

I think this guy has a problem with Indians

just ban any country below a wealth index. a board about money and making money has no place for those without it, and who can live on pennies a day,

here's the map

This is the only proper answer. Every grayed out country needs to fuck off.

Eurofag here...

Actually I am more concerned about the murifats here.

90% of the "pajeets" here are in fact muricans.

Why are muricans the worst? ...because they are uneducated, dumbed down, degenerate, delusional idiots.

Sources?
YT about cryptocurrency (the worst are muricans)
Twitter - most of the idiots that fall for scams are: muricans

Muricans are also fuckin weakhands, yelling about crypto is a scam because they sold low. ...crybabies and total idiots.

I'm with this guy, while indians are stinky and poor, muslims are destroying everything the western world has built and a lot of them have money and weapons.

Pic related. I smell like fish curry right now, Shitting on the cured rice your about to eat for dinner in America priced in 100x poo rice you degenerate acid eating faggts. IF any of you burgers are actually tapped into the 3rd eye, You might want to visit. Namaste

I'm half Indian half white

Pajeet here..KYS OP

Go outside dude

Mexican here Fock off pajeet no-one likes to call customer support and hear an indian

I hate the smell of curry and Indians are ugly af.

>british
>all white
Rakesh just twisting the knife and he doesn't even know it

Pajeets tanking the fucking market

FUCK OFF PAJEETS

Nasty aids street shitting curry smellin mofos stay out of America

Top kek.

I hope Kimmy nuked the shit out of amerifats soon. I'd rather inhale the radiation than continue seeing amerifats breed.

So you must hate one of your parents then?

Says the spic your people are literally being deported to your crime invested shithole country

Yeah...

>my people

kys they are not my people, my people make 70+ a year not 2.50 an hour

agreed!

sir, nobody told you?

fuckking dirty indian fucks

I'm a low iq Lebanese fag that's new to Veeky Forums. Should i kms?

fuck off you fat ameriturd...you guys are the messy ones that dont clean your houses n shit

yes but take some israelis w u

die.