Veeky Forums why are you not making money with us?

Veeky Forums why are you not making money with us?
/cryptocountries.io

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cryptocountries/completely-redesigned-profit-model-333baf052b10
powhpyramid.com/coins.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish they would let you see the history of other countries. I wanna see if it's just two people battling for some countries or a whole bunch.

a clone with production values... Fuck it. Time to get justed...

I love that these games keep launching, easiest money I ever made

Cryptocountries one of the very best Blockchain game ever launch

Right? At least it looks nice compared to EtherGems, that number one, and the Sports one.

Until you're the last one. Like the guy who bought a pic of a diamond for 5 ETH kek

oh new countries, nice. floor is way low, great opportunity to get in. got priced out of celebs and sports already :(

Looks like someone just dropped 2 Eth on Brazil. Jesus.

hopefully they can implement some gameplay like how Ethercraft will do. IMO EC will be the last game standing the way their devs are envisioning. Hope Countries can follow in some regard

there's clearly only one choice for the big money players looking to buy in, higher payoff ratios at the top tiers
JAMAICA ALL DAY SON

You need to free Jamaica from the evil clutches of A Wyatt Man, Veeky Forums
Do it for justice. and sweet gainz

>somebody buy my bags
LOL

same risk like others but greater rewards! buy the floor

Yeah, that's pretty obvious lol. But Kenya, oh, I bet none of you is a bad enough Dude to buy Kenya.

dem gains

How much is Zimbabwe

per the CC medium update
medium.com/@cryptocountries/completely-redesigned-profit-model-333baf052b10

>Upcoming Battlesystem & Warzone
Even though the main feature of CryptoCountries is to own and hold a country and that is fantastic in itself, we know that there are far more possibilities. Our mission is to build a platform where owning a state is more than the ownership. Players should be part of something more and that is why we are introducing Battlegrounds in the near future.

The battle system allows holders of countries to participate in wars against other players that rewards smart and powerful players with fame and fortune. The battle system will allow several different game and war modes that we will announce in the coming weeks.

also this... much better if you ask me

powhpyramid.com/coins.html

next pump starts in 20 minutes, get ready, working website, contract barely has 2 eth and hasnt had a buyer for over 12 hours. 20 minutes, dont buy before then

Bow for your king Uganda