YOU HAVE MILKED THE WEAK HANDS

IT DIDN'T BREAK THE FIRST 5 TIMES AND IT WON'T BREAK NOW

CLOSE YOUR FUCKING SHORTS AND LEAVE US BE

HOLY SHIT

when it breaks, 5K within 24 hrs

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BAG SELLING REDDIT CHATS YOU DUMB PAJEET

I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS SHIT

KYS

WE ARE MOONING RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Slight rise after a month of bear market.
>Mooning.

THEY WANT TO BREAK IT SO BADLY

0.9 BTC margin at 100x leverage = $300000 order
8K to 5K -> 22.4 BTC profit.

YEA BABY HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO!

Enjoy getting liquidated by a 1% bounce.

IT BROKE

RIP

what broker do you use for margin?

Bitmex has x100 leverage.

Bitmex. I just started trading on it. And no, I haven't been trading with 100x leverage

NOOOOOOOOOO, WE WILL FUCK YOU
YOUR GONG TO FIND A JOB, START WAGEKEKING, WORK HARD AND PAY TAXES, LIKE OTHER NORMIES

this

see you at 5k

RSI has been below thirty on every fucking scale beside minute or VS BTC all through the past few days. It's absurd that anyone is selling. This manipulation is insane

this train has no breaks

I'll add that the ETH trend over the past few weeks completely diverged on linear scale vs BTC but then crashes down to past it's levels despite growing in valuation VS it? What the actual fuck? This is horseshit.

Just like the rsi never went below 70 on the the fomo bull run

BTC should henceforth be known as NiggerCoin as it fucks up the whole god damn neighborhood

Can I ask what means to short?

*brakes

It's almost like TA is equivalent to reading tea leaves.. strange

the fact is plenty of traders pay attention to basic indicators now. PRICE and VOLUME is just that...it's not TA projection. RSI has been consistent indicator for years.

holy shit how are you on Veeky Forums if you can't even google something as simple as "what is shorting"
you have an entire world of knowledge at your disposal with just a few clicks and taps. jesus christ

No need to get upset
I can google it yes but what about that raw emotion

who the fuck you calling weak hands, looser?

You should have spent the time that it took to write that post to research it already you imbecile