I don't understand

I don't understand
Why are we falling so hard with so little volume? What is happening anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpvmRJZDfoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because the "currency" you "invested" in is actually just pixels on the internet

shocking, i know

Because people are selling. Either tether or wait for alts to fall or both.

Alts always rise and fall heavier than ETH and BTC.

February 16th.
>Chinese New Year
>Huge Cryptocurrency Superconference
>Lightning Network
>Almost all TA indicates some major price movements will happen on that day
>Governments effectively out of bad news for crypto

Fucking kys already you dumb weakhanded motherfucker

>what is your checking account

Bubble popped. Now we're slowly going down.

>Almost all TA indicates some major price movements will happen on that day
Also the groundhog predicted two more weeks of winter.

>with so little volume
this is my favorite meme. you retards watch the vol on one exchange and think that's the entire market

youtube.com/watch?v=XpvmRJZDfoE

you sell you lose
you hold you win

backed by physical stable dollars at any atm

The "currency" you "invested" in is actually just pieces of paper.

Huh? You can see overall volume, and it's the lowest it has been since early December, despite the normie rush that happened mid December.

remember : the only way you can truly lose is if you sell

Everyone left the pary
You are holding the bags lol

Have you seen the dollars? Prepare to get Mt. Gox'd.

Don't you understand? Literally everything is crashing. Precious metals, stocks, bonds, crypto. EVERYTHING

Yes I watch basket index of the dollar, whats your point? theres a good chance of rebound as well

no sweetie, only crypto is crashing. The other things you mentioned are simply in a correction. Bonds just recently had that yield rise

frontrunning the bloodbath tomorrow

Just sell stupid fuggs.

Keep telling yourself that. See you tomorrow morning, stocksfag.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not quite. Bank branches have no more than $25,000 in cash at any moment. You’d be very surprised just how “not yours” your money really is.

Only sellers left are poor people that need money.We are still higher than when the bull run started. Once bottom stabilizes, volume will increase and those that sold will fomo the market up, then it will dip and they will sell, then a real bull run will start once dumb money is broke.

The exchanges are bending over backwards to their corporate customers by slowly selling coins to them at a discount.

The pieces of paper are backed by the strongest military in the world though

lmao clearly youve never traded the stocks market before since youve never seen a correction

Go back to what you do best: losing money on chucky cheese tokens

>muh strongest military
>can't even win wars against sand niggers and Vietnamese farmers

your days are numbered

That's not how fiat works.

>physical stable dollars
the dollars in your bank account are more imaginary than bitcoin

even coin cucks dont claim bitcoin will be a currency, so what are you even saying? The dollar is stable, therefore it is used

>the strongest military in the world
not after 8 years of King Nigger

>The dollar is stable

The yanks couldn’t win a fight in a preschool. They fail everywhere they go.

The Juden are using all the btc and eth you gave them for worthless ripple to crash the market

sorry but what has any other country done in the past 50 years? Besides whine about America.

You guys sit there and talk alot while doing nothing as your countries are invaded by "refugees", have your laws changed for the "refugees" have your women raped by "refugees"

what the fuck even is this graph? did the dollar lose 70% of its value in 7 years?

>(((You)))

its source is some shitty blogspot website

This. I tried to buy a mcdouble yesterday and only had USD and a debit card on me. After the 2nd hour of getting lectured at about the fragility of fiat I gave up and returned to my cryptocave where I snacked on my stash of darknet shrooms

>did the dollar lose 70% of its value in 7 years?
>did the fed print trillions of dollars from thin-air and devalue the money currently in circulation in the past 8 years?

well yeah ofcourse they did but i really doubt it was a 70% drop

lol... yeah, the diesel-powered russian carriers strike fear into the hearts of everyone.

you also need to factor in people's faith in fiat. if, when the $700 billion bailout happened, you didn't think " ayo hol up hol up hol up these niggers can just print money and devalue my savings whenever they want?" then i have news for you (these niggers can just print money and devalue my savings whenever they want)

Its almost as if they did it to save the market

Yes it is faggot. inflation doesnt mean its not stable

>printing money and sending it to the japanese central bank to pump US markets won't end badly

doesn't sound that farfatched considering how much they pumped in the market in those years up until now

It didnt end badly moron, it saved the markets and now we dont have to worry as global growth pushed us to a new paradigm

Say what you want about the bailout, it was necessary

They were only political defeats, not military ones. The sandniggers and the Vietcong had disproportionately higher casualties. The US could easily raze whole countries if it weren't for the Geneva Conventions.

It was to save their ass

Currency is purposely inflationary because it stimulates spending. Btc fluctuates as much in a month as the UDS does in 100 years.

>Huge Cryptocurrency Superconference
>Lightning Network
oh god each reasonably sized event in recent months has been a run-up moon followed by a humonguous dump.

just how low are we going to drop if there isn't even a run-up moon to these mega-happenings?

so what do you say to all those people that lost 80% of their net worth in the markets due to the fault of private banks? The Fed saved so many people

>Americans desperately defending their loses to jungle gooks and cave dwellers

Lmao

>strongest military in the world
>lose fights with container ships