OH NO NO NO

WE'RE GOING DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/faa4N0LdiTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CMC is showing me like 10 bucks each 5 minutes, that is some babys ride, where is the blood?

>losing 60% of my initial investment

ETH is consistently oversold throughout this whole drop. It's driving me bonkers. Like why the fuck?!?!? RSI has been below or barely above 30 on every scale this entire fucking time other than BTC pair

7k should be the new normal for a whole week, last time was a ruined orgasm, I guess slow and steady is a better way to hell.

FUCKING STOP DROPPING FUCK FUCK FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There has been a group spreading this FUD thought the whole day yesterday and today. Be careful if you sell, because as we know in crypto bounces are super violent and you might get left behind if it happens.

As for me, I'm just holding until at the very least EOM.

Where are you seeing RSI charts?!

WE ARE GOING TO BOUNCE FROM HERE RIGHT??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

confidence loss

It's over boys. It was a good run. Made a lot of money myself. They hype cycle is over, and it's a slow grind to zero now.

I love how a month ago it was at 12k and everyone scoffed at the idea of it ever dropping to 8k. Well here we are boys. And it will go lower (4k-5k, the cost of mining one bitcoin) before it recovers. But it will be gradual, it won't violently recover. If you see a violent recovery it's a dead cat bounce and you can guarantee it will drop again.

Not FUDing, just warning you guys to stop being so optimistic if it rises to 9k-10k when a month ago no one thought it would drop that low.

Crypto is a scam.

>MUH MARKETCAP
>MUH FIAT REPLACEMENT
>MUH STORE OF VALUE
>MUH UTILITY
>MUH CRYPTO REVOLUTION

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOOOOOOOOOP

why is this market tanking 15% every fucking day

Jesus Christ, it's time to die.

What the actual fuck? Never saw anything like this before.

btc is just not really worth that much money

MOOOOMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY

$8k IS BROKEN

WE

ARE

FUCKED

Neither have I, those were some big ass sells.
Huge whales pulling out of the game.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHIUGSDAISDUHAGSDIUAHGDIHUGDSIHUAGDSHUIDSHIAUISDGHIUAIAIHASDHIIASDIGGIGIAGIGIAGAGGAGAGGAGGGGAGAWEHGSDGHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you're buying now you're literally paying for some whales FIAT cashout.

WE'RE GOING DA DA DOODADIBAROUND

SUGAR WE'RE GOIN DOWN SWINGIN

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THAT CRYPTO WAS GONNA ROLL ME

Why the fuck would someone sell 8k btc for such a low price?
Are whales retarded for real? Why not wait till it pumps to 20k then dump it here?

EVERYTHING IS UNDER COMPLETE CONTROL

NOT AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NOT LIKE THIS MOMMYU MOMMY STOP IT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>2 and 1.5k btc
fix

YOURE GONNA WISH YOU SOLD AT 8k ONMCE ITS 1K AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The game is over, isn’t it

This is the second longest correction in cryptohistory

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>4k-5k, the cost of mining one bitcoin
I've seen lower figures for that (~3k). But at any rate, that's just the price at which miners will quite or demand higher fees. I don't really see that as a floor on the price, because over time (2 wks) they can reduce the difficulty to ease the mining cost.

PULL UP, PULL UP, PULL UP, PUL..............

>Why would people want to get off a sinking ship?

>Bought at 16.5k
>Gonna sell once it reaches 6k
Who else here cozy?

THESE WOUNDS SHALL NOT HEAL

good stuff.

>I'm all the way down to my initial investment that I put in December 15th

>RETARD
>RETARD
>RETARD

STOP SELLING YOU FUCKING NORMIES

CRYPTO IS THE FUTURE

I've lost things you people wouldn't believe

youtu.be/faa4N0LdiTU

i dont wanna check my portoflio
havent checked it since the 16th and I was down %20 then

Sold my car to buy 1 btc on November 1st, taking the bus.... uhhh hasn't been a lot of fun lately.