WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU BECOME FINANCIALLY FREE

Guys I finally know, how to be happy in life.

I will just move out to west europe with my gains from crypto.

We need to find religious slavic girl.
Not spoiled with all this feminist shit.

Even if you are atheist, you will have to pay like 15 min a day to pray and 1 hour a week to go to church max.
And you will benefit with a beautiful woman that is submissive, honest and faithful wife.
The woman that understand the role of man and woman in family life because it was told her by years from a mother, grandmother etc.

It is just perfect guys, why I didn't think about it earlier?

Other urls found in this thread:

melmagazine.com/my-college-girlfriend-thought-the-mormon-dick-soak-would-preserve-her-virginity-427d791754ba
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/the_shit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if she speaks english she's already tainted. have fun learning a slavic language

It is perfect. Actually, it's the endgame for most of us who aren't brainlets.

HAAHAHAHH HE THINKS THOSE TYPES STILL EXIST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wake the fuck up and stop being a retard. That same religious girl would let you take a shit in her mouth for enough money. World is a fuck.

I already did the same thing except I went to Asia.

and how it worked out?
There are girls who are "religious" only because they say they are but not really by action.
I am speaking about girls who prove with their action that they stand behind these values.
Don't get me wrong, for example, christianity brings perfect solution how man and woman should coexist.
Learning language when you are in the place is not that hard.

>donate everything to right wing / populist party

In all seriousness, good luck man

Thank you very much.
And another good side is that life in western Europe is cheap as fuck if you compare to our prices. So you will get much more for the same amount of money.

that. is really rare im not going to lie even as a church goer. even those type of girls arent virgins most the times, they do however have less partners on average but thats about it. if u do find a virgin waifu, seriously grats from the bottom of my heart. theres nothing sweeter than being financially well off and married to a qt virgin christian girl.

west europe cheap. what. are you from moscow or kiev?

London

The funniest part Is thinking you're going to make any, much less enough, money from crypto to be financially independent the rest of your life.

Getting a religious girl isn't that crazy, but it's pretty boring.

Wow OP you are fucking deluded. I'm a slav, had studied in UK and I've been living in Denmark for 3 years.

If you think Polish, Estonian, Slovak or whatever girls are any different than Western European girls, you're gonna have a bad time.

And not in big cities? In small towns?
I am not a virgin so I don't mind if she also is not a virgin.

Anyway, I work as a programmer so I can work remotely, not a problem even if I fail in crypto.

I've been with a number of american girls and none of them had any wifely skills(did't want to cook or clean for examples). I did find a lovely eastern euro girl and she actually wanted to be a housewife and do all that. But they for some reason no matter what else these girls seem to be fixated on how much money you can make. So after a few years she divorced me because I wasn't making money fast enough she said she was patient waiting for my business to succeed and she said she's not getting any younger.
I would love to move over to eastern europe and try one more time focusing on and keeping in mind filters and red flags that would make it more likely to lead to finding a girl who actually desires becoming submissive housewife rather than a greencard-digger or gold-digger. But this time only with a virgin, Id rather roll the dice with a virgin than with a non virgin since now I'm aware of the huge giant risk a man takes by signing that marriage contract and now I actually have something to lose that would attract the gold-diggers.

>buy a small plot of land in a rural area where i don't have to deal with noise from neighbors
>make sure it has good internet
>have a high-end PC or two with multiple screens
>have a music room with drum set, keyboard, guitar, bass, etc
>have a weight room with power cage, benches, etc
>have guns and go shooting
>do nothing for the rest of my life except shitposting, vidya, play music, go shooting, lifting, and maybe riding an ATV around the countryside

That's basically it, but you have to find a devoted one that goes more than once a week to church, then you get your virgin waifu, one downside will be the boring to nonexistent sex life, but hey, she wont cheat you at next best occasion.

You must understand that when it comes to people we're not so different across the countries (in one culture like European culture). If course you can find differences between city and small town girls but those would be the same in all countries.

If you want sth different you would have to either go further i.e. Asia or look in different social groups but you can do that without moving to some shithole.

Just my thoughts. I've been living as "the foreign guy" for quite some time now.

sounds comfy

shit dude gl to you. this world is being fucked by jews. our turn will come to find a "wife".

That is sad bro. But she must not have been really religious because in Christianity you should don't care about money, so I think the key is that she must be religious.
Buuut as I know if she is religious after she gets married she should want to have sex as much as possible.
Hmmm, that is a fascinating point of view, but it is always good to travel anyway and see something new.

I see a lot of harsh words, but somewhere must be the woman that will want to live with you just for you and be loyal if you offer her the same and you will care for her.. or am I just delusional?

Stay away from my slavic girls you fucking contrarian soyboys

you should not*

why so much hate, you will not get every girl anyway.

Sure, travel wherever you want, meet as many people as you can.

Just don't get stuck with this thought that you will get a girl from *wherever* because they are better.

People are different but not because of where they come from.

your a good men op. the whole thing is a balance anyways. we wouldn't have skanks if men had more self respect and thought about the ecosystem. if the shackled up the grilles they deflowered, it wouldn't be a problem. and alot of boys would actully learn self responsibility at a much earlier age, and women won't be whoring themselves out. over our personal pleasure, and not caring about the disruption of chain down the road, this is the world we have created as men. i won't say women because they just go with what men stand for so long as your not a 100% beta cuck. even if betas and cucks just were firm enough, women would follow suit. chasing after your temporal pleasure without thinking about the harm/damage it causes is literal nigger behavior or worse since non niggers should know better.

That being said, I've always wanted to bang an Asian chick.

>Slavic women
>submissive, honest and faithful
Kek, always dumb whites who never experienced them who say this drivel.

>Not spoiled with all this feminist shit.

u do realize that slavic girls spoiled by it since 1917?

This. Fuck wh*Tes.

>Even if you are atheist, you will have to pay like 15 min a day to pray and 1 hour a week to go to church max.
>And you will benefit with a beautiful woman that is submissive, honest and faithful wife.
>The woman that understand the role of man and woman in family life because it was told her by years from a mother, grandmother etc.
t. never met a slavic woman

Thanks.
She was only kind of religious. Like she had a lot of very strong catholic influences like for example she only wanted to be in a very serious committed relationship, and absolutely hated and kind of cheating like she was with only one guy before me and when he cheated she was done with him, she hated clubbing, and she hated birth control, and condoms, and casual sex and had all kind of hang ups about that. we had to do the cycle monitoring and pull out and pray a lot.
So she did have a lot of strong influences from being brought up in catholic environment.
It's not that he was a gold digger per say it was more like she wanted to be able to tell her family when they talked something about how her husband was successful rather than a loser who wasn't succeeding because her family was always putting pressure on her about finding a successful man to marry.
Her family had a lot of money saved up, and she was actually quite good with saving money and being frugal and she hated spending money and would only buy stuff that was needed and if it was on sale or discounted.

Also I another note should point out that there are a lot of eastern euro girls that you wouldn't want to wife. Like for an example, my ex had a friend who broke up with her boyfriend and it wasn't even a week that she was complaining to my ex about how she was sooo extremely horny and dying since she hasn't had sex in a week and then three of her friends broke up with their boyfriends too and then they went out together clubbing and had casual sex with a greek guy one after the other. (and btw before you waste your time, no my ex didn't join them see the aforementioned reasons why she did not).

>she hated birth control, and condoms, and casual sex

haha dude, that's how they get you, you dodged a bullet

Yeah I did. cant imagine how much worse it would have been. But she was dead seat on only starting a family after becoming very successful probably because her family had a strong aforementioned influence over her, pressuring her to only marry a guy that was doing something with himself and not a nichtsnutz.

God, this is so true it's hard not to have thought about it before.

>she hated birth control, and condoms, and casual sex
>we had to do the cycle monitoring and pull out and pray a lot.
lmao she's mentally ill. cycle monitoring and pull out is effectively as haram as condoms and birth control pills as far as christianity is concerned

She has the mind of one of those christians who only have anal sex before marriage because "it's not true sex and I'm still a virgin". Or engage in "soaking".

Fudding faithful slavic women? So you can accumulate?

women who listen too much to their family and do what they say are dangerous and their parents too are dangerous. i know lots of couples from my relatives who divorced because of this. its like a political war in roman senate.

>soaking
explain

perfect plan. I want a polish woman

To all saying slav girls are sluts and the like,

Why not just have one kidnapped and go live with her in a poor but unviolent country like somewhere in asia?

>life in western Europe is cheap as fuck
Are you mixing something up?

Slavic women are actually horrible. I lived with Russians. The women are all gold diggers and expect to be treated like princesses.

melmagazine.com/my-college-girlfriend-thought-the-mormon-dick-soak-would-preserve-her-virginity-427d791754ba

Basically dick inside but you don't move.

country slavic girls are the best and most conservative of all. but as foreigner you can forget about them. they want high testosterone alpha males.
if you are western dude, your testosterone levels might be too low because of woman homrones in your food. sry dude

Yeah that's definitely on my list of things for consideration as red flags. And focusing on filtering out anyone girl who doesn't show desire to being a submissive obedient housewife, that most likely filter out 100% but that's better than taking that risk again. And maybe one way of thinking about it something like 'youre marrying me not your family'

Yeah but its the pressure of waiting until its certain their daughter is not settling with a nichtsnutz and to protect their money.

Thank you, I think you are right.

I think being beta is not meaning that you did well because you didn't spoil any woman.
Good behavior is having the chance of sleeping with a woman and consciously say no.

And for the feminism and the change of values in current world men are responsible, but I don't think it is really that big change, I think it was always an issue, just people were not talking about it. because it was a shame

When I say that, I have in mind that most of them are spoiled, I just hope that the chance of finding this kind of girl (that I wrote about) is bigger there. But I will not know until I check it out I think.
That what you added, changed the story how I imagined it. Damn, that is really sad.

why not just continue to make more money with the 100k-10mil that you may earn? Its exponentially easier to make money when you're rich. Contribute your wealth to projects that benefit the advancement of humanity if you still hate money when you made it.

Also, what's with the obsession over a "loyal" gf? I feel that you're obsessed over a very fragile way of life OP and this may backfire someday.

>inb4 im a cuck for not wanting a loyal gf or wife

Everybody does to some extent, but it's not going to be the end of the world if they turn out otherwise - just find a new one?

Yes, I fucked up, my bad.

>That what you added
Well there is more to the story like the first girl broke up with her boyfriend because he was definitely a useless broke bum who was leeching off her and taking her money and living in her apartment for free that she had to go to work to pay for, but her friends I don't know whey they joined, maybe it was solidarity or something or they just where looking for an excuse to slut around.
But not all of them are like that like for example my ex was telling them she thought what they where planning to do was stupid and disgusting.

Don't get me wrong man.
I don't have anything against ppl who live in open relationships. This is their choice.

But when I am loyal it is logical that I want the same from my wife/gf.

And it is easy to say: she cheated? just dump her and go for another.
You can say whatever you want, but if you get emotionally/time invested in something it is always hard and painful. That is why it is best to avoid it.

>get traditional polish wife
>submissive, cooks, etc.
>religious as fuck
>no kinky shit in bed
>sex once a week
>won't let me fuck her tits
>G cup

Why live?

Well, every medal has two sides.
I know not every woman is spoiled, and I think it is possible to find a good loving woman.
It is hard but for sure rewarding.
Btw
This works in both ways, it is probably for these women hard to find a loving man who will not fuck and leave them or cheat on them as it is more opinion friendly for a man to cheat.

>no kinky shit in bed
>sex once a week
>won't let me fuck her tits
you never had sex with polish girls I see

Well, I think if you are not getting more than once a week you can work with it, try to put more effort and she will for sure be open for you to have sex.

It is not a robot that will fuck you whenever you want, you need to make them feel emotionally safe and care about their pleasure too.
A woman can take pleasure in sex too, so if you play it right she will want you to fuck her tits and her more.
But life is not only about sex anyway.

I understand that user but she just doesn't have much of a sex drive according to her...

>what's with the obsession over a "loyal" gf?
You're on biz you should know about managing risk in a trade, what's the upside and keeping the downside limited. What's the downside in this? In most countries, not all but most, the law is set up so if you and your girlfriend are in a relationship for more than a year or two then legally you're the same as married, so you cant just break up like a bf-gf relationship you actually have to get divorced and give her half of everything you have currently and in some jurisdictions more of what you will make in the future. And then add on top off that most countries, not all but most, have laws setup where when you're married if your "wife" gets pregnant it's legally yours no matter what no matter if you can prove you're sterile or where not even in the country at the time or anything it doesn't matter it's yours period full stop and then next the law will force you to give up half of everything you will make over at least the next 18 years and maybe more if its a retard.
I've looked into things like asset protection trusts and so on but none of that seems to be a solid defense against this and obviously prenups are right out.

The USa globalization was too strong. Nowdays countries don't have that much of a cultural difference.

Maybe if you move a a super small town - less than 10k people. But you will need to conquer peoples trust in you, that will take like a whole year.

>obviously prenups are right out
why?

A woman will never tell you the true reason, and for most of the time, she truly doesn't know that.

If you really do everything you can and she really has low sex drive, you guys need to go to the doctor. It is real problem and it can happen to both man and woman.

So if it is for sure the problem, talk with her and convince her and go together to the doctor.

so all women then?

you guys wanna know how to treat women? this is the secret. Treat princes like a slut and a slut like princes. All you need to know

and add to this, that it is almost impossible to win for a man in court.

of course it's best to avoid sluts, it's just that i cant understand why would you move to eastern europe for that? Imo it's not worth the opportunity cost if you're from a bigger country.

dont you have something big you can do with your newfound money? Real estate portfolio? Manufacturing? Any business you've always wanted to develop? Or can we do all of these equally well in eastern europ?

slightly off topic: what is objectively better? A person who doesnt over-invest in a relationship, or a person who does?

>buy house in countryside
>stock up on guns, ammo, liquor, weed, psychedelic drugs
>one room in house becomes dedicated MMA gym
>other room becomes dedicated music studio
>other room becomes dedicated trading floor
>i guess i also need a dedicated office with 30 year whiskey on display
>buy like 2 or 3 Honda Civics, pimp them all up with spoilers and big exhausts and V-Tech
>drive into town every so often to restock my drugs and liquor and ammo, also to fuck bitches
>eventually hire white girl to be mother of my child, tell her gtfo once the baby is here
>raise child in solitude, teach him/her muay thai and jiu jitsu and music and possibly stock trading.
>probably repeat previous two steps for another child

it'll be great, i'm already stoked

damn that's fucked up. Never heard of that ridiculous rule that forces marriage onto couples, is this USA?

>>submissive
Really? Maybe you should consider buying a time machine with your gainz and going back and building the relationship on the foundation that you're the man and in charge. Maybe she doesn't desire the same so that makes her refuse to marry you but that's good because that means you stop wasting time on her to move on a find a girl who does desire the same. You could try to turn it around now but it would have been easier to get a girl that desires the same and keep the momentum going and swatting down any tests that may come along. But as it is now her not having a high sex drive doesn't bode well for her true desire for you and attraction for you, and it may suggest that she really considers you more of a provider-type. If you rock the boat she will throw a lot a ton of tests at you but maybe you could turn it around and get her to realize you have opportunity costs meaning you may consider leaving for a girl who does want the same. Not that you would, it's more like a reverse psychology thing she doesn't appreciate what she's got until there is a possibility she might be losing you.

Can these dead shit loser pol fantasies remain on pol kthnx

>...maybe riding an ATV around the countryside

People who disturb the peaceful nature with their retarded ATVs are turboplebs who deserve death.

How many zrx for this girl. Patrician coins only for this perfection

I’m a Slavic girl living in burgerland, have only 1 btc and 2 eth and a handful of shitcoins, but I’m submissive and like to clean
Can’t post tits bc it’s a blue board
Taking applications tho

>the hope of having a faithful semi-traditional wife is a pol fantasy

Don't cut yourself on that edge. How about you jump off a bridge instead

traps do not count

>Can’t post tits bc it’s a blue board
show cleavage

I'm embarrassed to tell you the most fucked up part... she's a doctor and basically refuses to acknowledge any issue and says it's normal.

Thanks user. I'll give it a shot.

"Financial freedom" is simply the entry ticket to the real game.

Do you even lift? Start going to the gym and getting Veeky Forums and try to make sure that your fashion / wardrobe is good. And be cool. A woman wants to know that her man is "the shit"[1]. And get some manly hobbies and skills where you can fix things.
1: This is important just in case you're not native speaker en.wiktionary.org/wiki/the_shit "Something considered to be excellent or the best of its kind."

Has she specialization in sexual health?

And even if she does, it is often for doctors to have problems in what they are specialized.

The fact she is doctor doesn't change anything, doctor is still a human.

Tell her this is important for you and for your marriage.

And to all trash talkers here:
submissive doesn't mean she will be your machine or sex doll, you deluded internet troll.

Submissive in a way that she understands the core of how a family should work, it is good for her to have an opinion, to help you and it is also very good that people who are close to you have a different opinion than you.

We are just talking about women who don't put themselves on top because of propaganda or believes in equality in men and women.

I know that it is hard to think otherwise than media are telling you.
But in traditional marriage, a wife is more important than man.
This is not about abusing someone, but about respect for each other.

Ok

legit 10/10

>And you will benefit with a beautiful woman that is submissive, honest and faithful wife.
You have to be blackhole levels of stupid to think that slav women aren't massive gold diggers. Religion or not, they'll clean you out and leave you like trash.

Polish girls have been known as "the biological weapon of the SSSR" in Eastern Europe for quite a while, OP. Biggest whores in the universe.
t. Slav

come on m8
Why do you think that?

>I need something outside of myself to be happy

I would've dropped a contact but your face looks pretty fat

t. ubermensch slav boy living in burgerland

>Biggest whores in the universe.
true. doesn't matter if they have a boyfriend or a husband.

>Polish girls
>Biggest whores in the universe
indeed

You do realize that Eastern Europe is the continent's brothel, right?

Proofs instead of empty words?

Can you leave any contact to you?
It would be nice to meet you.

Experience with women in general and some eastern women, basically it's housewife and religion when you can pay for a good life and able to accumulate wealth.

Once that's no longer the case, it's pump and dump pretty fast.

Huh? I know from experience with several Polish girls. What kind of proofs would convince you?

>The woman that understand the role of man and woman in family life because it was told her by years from a mother, grandmother etc.

they are submissive because slav males are narcistic brutes. the women suffer from trauma

Its not a fantasy... it's a reality for anyone that isn't a basement dwelling shut in with zero social skills

This

you've never had a slavic woman, right?

sounds like it. bitter.

I think the harder part is with looking for them because you will not see them in clubs probably.