Why is this so shit?

Why is this so shit?
>crashes harder than the other Coinbase coins
>never fucking moons
After Litecoin mooned yesterday I moved it into BCash thing that it would be next, that the others would "catch up." Nope it fucking crashes. Now it's value relative to Litecoin has dropped even farther, I would have lost less money just holding LTC. What a piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QbvtAlmfYQI?t=5m3s
99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
youtu.be/UP1YsMlrfF0
yours.org/content/why-we-chose-bitcoin-cash-over-litecoin-2cb321dec039/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all of it's value is based off of misinformation and roger ver using his money to shill it on every possible network saying that it is the real bitcoin

>all of it's value is based off of misinformation

Just like every other coin out there.

>shill it on every possible network saying that it is the real bitcoin

Official bitcoin forums already bans users making anti-Bitcoin posts.

it's a cult

they're so deluded and convinced their shitcoin is the one true coin that they might as well be nocoiners

you have to ask Rodger Kver

It objectively is the real bitcoin

it's coming.

>have to link to a bank account to finalize my coinbade account
No thanks

I guess it should be called Bitcoin Crash!

lot of people have been calling it bitcoin trash

It's literally the real bitcoin.

That was your fucking strategy?
>this one hasn't mooned yet
>better go all in
How retarded can you get? This isn't fucking duck duck goose. Just because it hasn't gone up doesn't mean it will, retard.

youtu.be/QbvtAlmfYQI?t=5m3s

5m 3s

quality memes, keep meming user

>implying blockstream arent literal kikes

lol are you a new coiner or a retard that sold off his bitcoin cash?

this
THE SALT IS INTENSE

I sold at 3300. I've been holding since 2013. Got a shitload of coins in the fork too.

Thanks for buying my bags though, I'm sure bcash will flip ripple any day now (LOL)

I once heard the argument that "Bitcoin Cash is like someone making a fake burger stand in front of the Burger King shop and claiming to be Burger King."

THE REALITY is this:

Bitcoin Core / Blockstream is the one who got into Burger King as new management, and faced with the ever growing demand for burgers; they decided to NOT increase the number of burgers being made, due to having only 1 kitchen, and they tell customers ordering burgers to get a salad instead, because its better for them... but they will have to wait for it...

Bitcoin Cash is the new restaurant across the road with all the workers from Burger King who left BK so they can continue making the same classic burgers people want, AND they increase the number of kitchens so they can make more burgers faster to keep up with the demand. Customers get the same classic full-sized burgers and quickly.

Meanwhile, the legacy "Burger King" shop with the new management, there people stand waiting in long lines to get their burgers AND as they finally get them, a janitor eats a huge chunk of the burger before the customer gets to hold it in his hands. People will eventually get tired of all that crap and switch to the other shop across the street.

whew get ready for anti-family-unit blockstream communists to bcash at you for this meme

>no volume
>value relative to other mainstream coins keeps plummeting
>"better dump some memes!"
Face it, Bitcoin Trash is dead. No one fucking cares, no one trades it, no one uses it, ETH and LTC are the future.

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

OP (btc holder)

Bitcoin will die regardless of whether bitcoin cash succeeds

it wont

the only people I know who are cashies are retards who think it's their last chance to make it

lel

Bitcoin Cash is a Korean conspiracy to try to create a 'flippening' so that a small group of people can gain control of Bitcoin.

>small group of people can gain control of Bitcoin

you never get out of your moms basement so it doesn't really matter what you think

you ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-make me h-happy

Hows that store of value working out for you?

> "Hey, you, yes you; blockstream shill #246 - use a random anime picture this time, then they will believe you're just another normal 4chn poster and totally not paid *rubs hands*

must be those blockstream developers you got working on it

The issue is Bitcoin Cash isn't a good store of value either. It has a very low trading volume which means crashes usually hurt it more than ETH and LTC. Bitcoin Cash shills only compare it to Bitcoin, which is disingenuous because BCH is worthless compared to LTC.

Making virtual currencies physical—Bitcoin (BCH) crypto cash

So a retard that sold off his bitcoin cash. LMFAO

I didn't buy your bags you potato. I'm just not a retard that puts all his eggs in one basket when one of those baskets were given to you for free.

the thing is you dont get to decide it for us though, if you like litecoin go jump on it then

>which is disingenuous
Actually it is in both cases because those are both segshit coins.

lmfao at thinking bitcoin will be a store of value if it doesn't get it's shit together

BCH is usable in actual commmerce and has billionaire backing LTC can only dream about.
LTC is and always will be a shitcoin

if your scared of BCash taking over then maybe you need some counseling, probably get a discount group rate with all the trolls on here

You're literally the exact type of person I was talking about. People can't defend Bitcoin Cash without attacking Bitcoin. Never mind how it literally has no volume, it's the future! For no other reason than because Bitcoin sucks!

North Coreans? Kek

Its backed by:
coinbase
bitmain
bitpay
Ver
Wright
Ayre

Thats 3 of the biggest whales + the 3 absolutely biggest BTC businesses around.

Imagine any other coin coming out with that kind of support. Veeky Forums would be jizzing itself 24/7 over it

The fact that redditors are cucked and FUD it is a gift from heaven creating a golden buying opportunity for a guaranteed 10X before EOY

Segwit and small blocks to facilitate Blockstream's business model sucks. Bitcoin is just fine.

Its a shitcoin. Only has value because of name/brand. If it offered anything useful, they would rebrand themselves. You know why they dont.

>After Litecoin mooned yesterday I moved it into BCash thing that it would be next
Quit LARP'ing you faggot, no one who calls Bitcoin Cash "BCash" actually buys it. Also the price yesterday was .13 and today it is .14. How did you lose money? Did you buy at the peak of yesterday? No, you came here to LARP.

its going to win because its the real bitcoin you can only fool people so long

This

wut, bitcoin cash can support large amounts of transactions with cheap fees. Bitcoin can not.

so many potatos/shills in this thread. Why the fuck would it rebrand when it's bitcoin? Did ethereum classic rebrand itself?

Bwahaha youre fucking retarded! What fucking fees are you talking about, btc is currently cheaper to send than eth. Also segwit adoption has been steadily rising. Number of LN nodes going up like crazy.
Nah just increasing blocksize is a much more elegant solution - i dont eaven expect you retards ti have any common sense but how the fuck could you buy anything that sociopathic liar degenerate Ver stands for?
youtu.be/UP1YsMlrfF0

A little message from your own personal Jesus

LN doesn't work and the devs are telling people not to use it. Fees are low (in USD) because Blockstream coin is crashing and transaction volume has fallen a shit load. "Muh Roger" he shilled bitcoin hard as fuck back in the day, half the reason people even know about it is because his shilling campaigns. What exactly has he lied about anyway?

btc merchant adoption is shrinking bch adoption is growing
there is not a single reason to cap blocks at 1mb (non mining nodes do nothing)
segwit destroys the mining nash equilibrium incentivising the collusion of miners to change the UTXO without owners signatures. You can only trust jihan and roger to not be doing this right now.
why introduce segwit before a blocksize increase when lightning network requires 133mb as specified in the lightning network whitepaper
why introduce segwit at all when it is not necessary for second layer solutions
lightning network will not be decentralized because to solve the routing problem would be to solve the P=NP problem (a millenium prize problem)
why would anyone want lightning network when it is not a decentralised ledger? the whole point of bitcoin is to scale on chain as that is what makes decentralised uncensorable money which can free all the people in the world from the financial repression of central banks

the problem is that core supporters are genuinely incapable of digesting the arguments presented to them. they only know how to appeal to authority and groupthink.

This guy spent a year and a half working on routed payment channel technology for Bitcoin in order to make micropayments on Yours.org possible.

Same as Lightning minus segwit.

yours.org/content/why-we-chose-bitcoin-cash-over-litecoin-2cb321dec039/

Is there any way to open an account in basecoin without linking it to my bank account?

When the devs tell you to hodl, sell the top and then buy the dip.

It is. Big daddy Blockstream tell us what to believe! Even though your stated goals is to completely ruin user experience and force everyone to buy your side chain solutions!

Whats worse is these faggots didn't even exist until a few years ago and have somehow acquired the trust of the entire community despite infiltrating Core and replacing anyone who didn't fall in line with their business model. That's some decentralized development you got there Segwit soybois. It's like a modern liberal university, wrong think is not tolerated.

I'm unironically all in on BCH. When Bitcoin split on August it wasn't BCH that was the only fork. BTC in its current form is also a fork. Just because it is a 'soft' fork doesn't mean it isn't a fork.

Unfortunately most Core supporters and developers really have no understanding about how bitcoin even works. At its heart Bitcoin isn't primarily a "cryptocurrency" -- it's an economic competitive game. The security is economic in nature. That is why Core has made such tremendous mistakes with it -- they may be good at certain things, they may be good cryptographers or whatever, but they don't understand economics or the structure that makes Bitcoin work. It's why they keep saying stuff like bigger blocks will centralize the network because not everybody will be able to run a node. If they knew how the network model worked they would know that is a totally false statement. Nobody's home node is EVER going to put a transaction into a block. Non mining nodes add nothing to the system. Bitcoin is not a mesh network with a bunch of little node hops. It is a tightly connected network of MINING nodes (emphasis) and it is the MINERS that decide what goes into a block. Miners vote with their CPU power. People don't understand and thinks running their home node adds some kind of decentralization or benefit to the system -- it does not. In fact, leaving the block capped at 1MB has done tremendous harm to the security of bitcoin, as evidenced by its total loss of market dominance and the fracturing of the cryptocurrency economy into all these little altcoins and different blockchains. 99% of altcoins could have been done on the Bitcoin network if it had been allowed to grow freely.

Fortunately we still have the original roadmap of Bitcoin in the form of BCH. It will take it a while to become apparent, but soon enough it will be obvious which system works, and which one does not.

>Why is this so shit?

Because it is shit, its all the schizo manic depressives left Bitcoin and formed their own coin.

You hang out /btc and its fucking crazy people, complaining about conspiracies 24/7

Their idols are Roger Ver, a convicted felon and psycho, an Australian Con Man, and sock puppet of the Chines Gov, who have overplayed their hand.

There is not technology and development, their whole reason for existence if to increase the block size, and guess what its not even needed. Its the same as the Etheruem Classic Scam, which Roger Ver has copied

Etheruem Classic was a giant scam and is propped up Charles Hoskins and few pump and dump cronies, who are now in Cardano.

Both coins should not exist, they do ZERO, except spread misinformation and fud, and they survive by playing on the technical ignorance of many people.

I truly believe that either some shady banks or Governments are sponsoring these things just to siphon value, and to create FUD.

>core shill
>reddit spacing
>ad hominems
no suprises ITT

patience litte grasshopper. bch has only been out for 6 months

excessive meme image spam is a red flag that the coin is shit ex. XRP, bcash, UFR, TRTL

Ethereum classic isn't a scam at all. It's the actual original ethereum blockchain.
Do you remember how controversial the hard fork was at the time? Personally I think they never should have forked, as it completely invalidates the ideals that Ethereum was even built on. "Code is Law." Hard forks shouldn't even have been in the question. Looking back now, obviously the forked chain has taken off and is the "real" Ethereum. But ETC is pretty much the farthest thing that exists from a scam.

Nice arguments!

Nice arguments too.

>Why is this so shit?

Because Litecoin is superior in every way.

This also:

>they survive by playing on the technical ignorance of many people
>makes no technical argument

Every Blockstream shill ever.

Nice arguments!

no one likes bcash for what it is since there are many coins with superior features to it so they resort to attacking BTC because they want to get noticed
cashies can keep shilling and posting their stale memes like ripplets, but they aren't going to get the 4k they spent buying bcash at ATH back

>ETH
>led by 250 iq genius who doesn't give a fuck about money
>largest dev ecosystem
>working on multiple scaling solutions

>bcash
>led by insane megalomaniac
>followers are annoying twats who raid other crypto communities and are in it only for the money
>defining feature is changing one variable

I actually agree with you, BCH isn't shit however. Same goes for hot grills posting. Seen someone start a Monero thread like that and made me want smash the screen.

you guys are the psychos, christ were just trying to have a conversation here and you jump in with your troll shit every time, its obvious your goal is to stop any and all constructive talk about the real Bitcoin Cash

The Lightning network white paper is dishonest and deliberately misleading. When they make the comparison to Visa they compare Visa "transaction messages" to bitcoin transactions but a visa transaction is made of 2 or more "transaction messages" so it isn't a fair comparison. Not only that but they are making the comparison assuming that bitcoin would have to process continually all year the number of transactions per second that visa processes at peak usage during the holidays. A fair comparison would be to look at the average number of transactions per second rather than the maximum. The LN is unnecessary for scaling and introduces and an entirely new landscape of incentives to bitcoin, and there is no reason to think they are as robust as the bitcoin protocol has be historically.

99% of Altcoins offer no value, what youare saying is all these SPAM SCAM coins should have run on the bitcoin network for free to bloat nodes hard drives, so that a bunch of losers could cash out.Centralize the network, and reduce bitcoin security, so that when they evaporate we are left with a shell of Bitcoin. Sorry go somehwere else with your shit pump and dump. Eventually people will get rekted like today, and that money flows upstream back to Bitcoin, just like in the real world.

Bitcoins slow and steady approach continues to destroy, its been here 9 years, and people made the same bullshit argument when Litecoin launched and when Bitshare, and all the other random coins back in the 2012/2013 mining boom, because they are fucking morons.

Bcash will not be top 10 after 2018.

Bitcoin is Honeybadger.

Nice arguments!

Why do you like Lightning network user?

Because lightning go bzz bzzz!

It does seem a little ironic that all the same creators of Bitcoin are all working on Bitcoin Cash now and the segwit team is all new and slanders the original team every chance it gets. I wonder if they are trying to cover something up?

>Ethereum classic isn't a scam at all. It's the actual original ethereum blockchain.
>Do you remember how controversial the hard fork was at the time? Personally I think they never should have forked, as it completely invalidates the ideals that Ethereum was even built on. "Code is Law." Hard forks shouldn't even have been in the question. Looking back now, obviously the forked chain has taken off and is the "real" Ethereum. But ETC is pretty much the farthest thing that exists from a scam.

Not gonna relieve the bullshit of the hard fork, but no thats not what ETC was. It was shill campaign, to siphon some money driven, by a lot of bitter people. 99% of Ethereum supported the fork without question at the time.

Ethereum is not Bitcoin, and all the early investors understand the different operating model for Ethereum.

You support forking Bitcoin, but not Ethereum. nice.

>Bitcoins slow and steady approach continues to destroy,

Except in every measurable quantity bitcoin has only lost. Lost merchant adoption, lost market share, lost transaction amount.

becasue noone fucking trust 1 developer and dreams about infinity block scalling fantasies

LOL

this is a game of chess not checkers user

in the long run bch will come on top

bcash is one of those chinese scam coins i just have a hard time trusting
kind of like vechain or neo

>are in it only for the money
Cultural marxism detected.

BITCOIN IS CAPITALISTIC
GREED/INCENTIVCE = INTEGRAL PART OF THE ACTUAL PROTOCOL

The Bitcoin community defend itself without censorship.