Went all-in on BTC at $18K

I hope this rope is strong enough

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user if you are serious don't do it lol. wait it out the whales arent done with btc yet

Oh shit
He ded nigga

do it nigga, take it to an end.

It'll likely only get worse, but there's no harm in waiting a few months.

Where you leaving your Bits?

i know this is a larp but why dont people who bought ath and kill themself forreal now like that korean wait and give it a chance?

it its still crashing in a year then go for it but why not wait faggot?

unless u lost it all margin trading

Don't do it

Looks about as strong as your handz

That rope isnt going to support your weight

If you do it, that guy from youtube will show up.

that's not gonna hold 350 lbs

he submited a jpg, track him down boys

nice digits, screencap your wallet

at least send your remaining btc you selfish fuck
13tA1QTi9vW1chiaWNBBneUAdtix1GD43k

if only he could afford the good rope

lol larp

Kek

nice quads
livestream link pl0x

Yup, it snapped. I can't do anything right. Now my neck hurts. I'm gonna nuke a ham and cheese hot pocket. At least I can do that right.
I'll try again later

the funny joke on you cos youre now too porr to efford the thick rope

Wales are off today. It's the weekend. But they will pump the price up again tomorrow morning.

Dont be a selfish faggot. Stay alive. Even the biggest piece of shit hurts someone when they commit suicide.

Neck pic proof

I'm going to make a documentary about all the bitcoin related suicides after it drops to sub-$1k

Tell me, how are you feeling right now anons? Are you still in denial that this is the end? Or have you made peace with life being unfair

kek

Maybe it's a sign. BTC to $18k in March/April

its a shitty one but now you cant afford any better

The selfish faggots are the ones who want suicidal people not to an hero and end their suffering.

you look like you're probably a land whale based on the size of your thumb

don't do it user, there is much more in life than bitcoin (and its also not the end of the ride with btc, dont make anything stupid)

good luck fatty. Take this as a sign, you have a few more time to live on earth

Don't do it user. You're going to miss $25k.

>and its also not the end of the ride with btc
I get it, reverse psychology?

livestream that shit bruh

DO IT FAGGOT

Doesn't look very strong

Looks as strong as your glass hands.

That's not going to happen. That would only cause another sell off as people try to exit their positions.
But at least OP can learn from his mistakes and not kill himself. Suicide threads depress me, and frankly buttcoins aren't worth killing yourself over.

It will all rebound. But Ethereum will rebound faster and higher than the others. Sell your Bitcoin and buy Ethereum

I imagine some people did the same thing when btc bubble popped at 1k back in 2014. I bet you're gonna feel silly about it in 3 years when it breaks ATH and skyrockets past it also. Get some stronger rope OP

underrated

Can I have your bags before you die user?

Are you fucking stupid you boomer Crypto markets are alive even during weekends.

It's a thick neck

don't do it, but if you don't have another choice, send me your remaining btc bcz I'm poor and try to make it: 12PfHrSQSR5mQwqa4jbVSmek1yK44SqtdP

STREAM IT FAGGOT

quads, damn checked!

And if you really want that, then go to a public place, somewhere high, look that there are enough people, at best SJWs, shout loud to all 'liveleak', wait a few seconds for the recording and then jump. at least 5m. and use a piano wire.

But seriously DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This shit right now combines the annual chinese new year drop with manipulation by big money. it will be up, more than any time before.

Go get some good food, or some weed or some hooker, what you prefer and wait it out.

FUCKING DO IT! YOU WON'T REGRET IT AT ALL OP!

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/

No it's not you retard. I guess you'll just have to stick around for McAfee eating his own dick.

It's a joke. But there is some truth to it: the whales are busy out skiing on the weekend and having Sunday roast.

Reality immitates art once again.

It has always recovered with time, user. If you do it, your loved ones will not only have the grief of losing you, but the shame and uselessness of knowing if you had only stayed, it would have recovered, and you'd have had a beautiful life. They'll live with that every single day.
Suicide will still be an option next week, next month, next year. It's not like you'll miss your opportunity if you wait.
You're not stupid. Don't be shortsighted.

So you can't wait more than 1 month you pussy

your post OP, like your investment strategy, is dumb.

1. You never go "all in"
2. You don't get rich in crypto in one week
3. If you believe in biitcoin, now you have the opportunity to add to your position at a lower cost.

You build up your position, over years, and if it goes up again (nothing is guaranteed) but if it goes up again you will win. If not, not. Kind of simple non?

take bitcoin's example and use the long drop method next time