You fucking idiots. The top 100 BTC wallets are buying your bags

You fucking idiots. The top 100 BTC wallets are buying your bags.

You are the idiot. BTC is not USD, if a small % owns all the circulating BTC then its over. Its Price down to zero.

>BTC is not USD

yeah no shit sherlock.

>if a small % owns all the circulating BTC then its over. Its Price down to zero.

what is scarcity in a market

Those are exchanges autist

Did you not ask yourself, if what you're saying is true, then why would the top BTC wallets buy it if its price is going down to zero?

The whales are trying to throw away money? Is that what you think is happening?

Are you serious?

got a link to that?

id like to see it in realtime

prolly these are exchange wallets

Yes, they are spending millions to crash their own investment, 4d chess amirite?

Really being this retarded?
I'm going to bed

>no explanation
>unfunny retardo comic pic
>tripfag
>"i'm going to bed"
pls eat a shotgun before that

Trips of truth

People are selling which drives the price down. When people stop selling, and people are trying to buy more, the price goes back up. Supply and demand.

look at the small brain on rebecca!

this just confirms how ruined Veeky Forums was by this bull run. you deserve to be lined up and shot for selling BTC and going on about muh dinosaur coin.

you do not need to own one bitcoin. it is divisible. the top bitcoin wallets already owned 40% of the supply at 20k. guess what happens when they own 80%? get fucked you faggot raiblocks nigger and I can't wait to watch you suicide when your chuck-e-cheese tokens are worthless

>People moving btc to exhange so they can dump.

lmao

>>unfunny retardo comic pic
>Loony Tunes
>Comic

Well I'll be damned

ITT: Retards thinking exchanges hold everything in one singular wallet

?????????????????????

>includes picture showing the net change of top 30 wallets at -1000 btc for the week
literally what did you mean by this.

That doesn't mean they're any smarter than the rest, and I'm guessing having millions in this would distort your mind to some degree and stop you from thinking as objectively as you should. That said, I'm preparing to buy more soon, but not now, maybe half what I plan in a day or two, and the rest depending on how it goes. So I don't think it's the end of the market either, but anyone who buys just because some other people do won't make it.

got em!

What are you talking about I'm still making money? Try not to be such a salty norman.

/thread

gas yourself and livestream it on your beloved reddit, nujack faggot

>corecuck clings to status as oldfag because he doesn't have anything else
ever considered the "fag" in oldfag means faggot
you humongous faggot
having such a sad life you sat your ass in a chair, browsed some shithole and got spoonfed opportunities others didn't have isn't something to brag about. especially as you had the opportunity to buy eth at 10 cents, at $5, at $10, at $5 again, all the way to $500, then again at $150 as it crashed, then AGAIN just two months ago at 0.03 btc thanks to the btc bullrun, and you decided to cling to your emotional attachment over digital coins
congratulations, you were given 2 years to change middleclass rich into upperclass rich and you turned those opportunities away

>scarcity in brain cells
thats why turtlecoin is already at 100k right?
nobody needs your btc anymore only ws to short and long you brainlets on the way to the bottom