What is Veeky Forums drinking tonight?

I plan on staying home tonight and drink black label what about you Veeky Forums?

I haven't drank alone in 3 years, but this seems fitting

jack

I'm gonna drink some more water buddeh.

TYBB

This one for me

Bleach

Tesco value vodka. If they stopped putting purple shit in the methylated spirits id drink that instead.

cool, I have 2 bottles in my room, the black label and that exact 12 years chivas

have a good time mate

Lagavulin 16 right now, might switch to the Laphroaig 10 later on in the night

Thanks. You too!

You aren't alone. You have us.

This. I'm poor.

Ardbeg Corryvreckan

I'm not legally allowed to drink alcohol yet, so, grapejuice

thats the good stuff, be there with you

Instant coffee at 10 PM lmao

>Lagavulin
my man

Right on. Cheers!

I live on black coffee and broken dreams

And Pringles, just bought a tube.
Let's go to 5k.

I love you Veeky Forums
you are all retards but honestly good guys let's puke up tongight

pic related, I was saving it for once I get my driving license and Huracan, but fuck it, neither will happen.

Let us know how it is. I've been meaning to get my hands on some Japanese single malt

black label as well.

wow looks good man, have a good night

I've gone down from 1.75m to 1m this month

if someone posts himself puking with a timestamp I'll give him $30 in ETH.. take or leave but I swear to god I'll do it

I work in a high end cocktail bar

>get shit on by patrons ordering pours of mac 30 when they don't know shit about scotch.
>make 10x a year what I make at my job
>most likely make more than the fuckers who look down on me for doing what I love.

Sipping on some good rum, going to make myself some tiki cocktails tonight and be comfy.

>no sharpie in pooper

Time to rate
3/10
-11/10
4/10
6/10
3/10
1/10
5/10
meme/10

Ballantines getting a 3 instead of a 1.
Yeah go back drinking your red labels

sounds good man, post pics if you do

This is my jewel, only available in Scotland, won't drink it tonight though since I keep it for special occasions

Not right now but thats me puking last night with my mate pushing it out

0x32f13e012e45acf5b981d090875146c65cced851

oh.. tonight is gonna be a special occasion don't worry about it

price to taste makes it actually okay.
>red label
then rather bleach. JW is poison and tastes like poison, except the blue label.

looks like you two lovers had a good time

Mixed with Rumchata

kek.. today mate today.. not last night ;)

>all the scotch fags
i drink vodka straight out of the plastic handle to celebrate my slavic heritage

Looks delicious. Speysides aren't really my thing but I do keep a bottle of Dalwhinnie 15 around for guests who are new to scotch and might be put off by Islays their first try.

Germany here, 10pm. Darjeeling Tea, good one, with natural brown suger. And playing old Zelda games on emu, now Twilight Princess.

That's fair, though you should give it a shot by chance. I doubt you would regret it

Darjeeling, I see not all hope in germany is lost yet. Enjoy and get comfy

>Darjeeling Tea
ew

Being a faggot and drinking a mimosa

Im in the USA so unfortunately might not be able to find it or otherwise I would :(

monopolowa

Is there a demand for good whisky in mutt land? I get my hand on it cheap and constantly thinking if it made sense to add it to my weed shop on Zion

Huge demand from people who are in the know. You can find most offerings here if you know where to look. I've tried pretty much everything and always come back to Islays. Theres just something special about the smoke and salt

this man knows. got some ardbeg waiting if its a long night

Hennessy Paradis
You get what you pay for anons.

Post timestamp/thread id or you are full of shit

Giant plastic jug of $8 vodka + Clononzopam and weed

Don't feel like it nor do I care if you believe me or not. I wagecuck in a lab; I have access to all kinds of goodies

>Huge demand from people who are in the know.
Good to hear, so all it takes is informing the right forums and being able to sell 10% below retail price and have access to a good stock. Guess it is time to expand the listings.
>Islays
Good taste m8. fell in love with the 18 year Caol Ila.

why is tonight fitting for consuming the liquid jew?

jack 11/10 kys, jack tastes like soap, scotch and japanese whisky are god tier you fucking pleb

A 2012 Chablis Grand Cru and a 2013 Chateuneuf-de-pape. Had guests over but they gone now and the precious juice is all mine.

I gave it a MINUS 11/10, Jacks only purpose is cleaning engines and killing varmint
Japanese whisky is a meme. Way overpriced even at the rates I get it.
Pic related is something that gets an objective 10/10

Lets be real, there is not a 4 point score difference between the Lag 25 and the 16 ;) It's definitely a good dram though.

The 10/10 rate system isn't a linear function imo. 1/10 to 5/10 are closer together than 8/10 and 9/10, where 10/10 has more to do with a virtuos master piece. For example, the Lag 16 is definitely an above average whisky but it will never reach the complexity of a Lag 25. Lag 18 would be a solid 7/10 in that view on par with the Caol Ila 18, where it is for me personally an above average 8/10.

alcohol causes brain damage, take mescaline instead

Talisker 10

>giving an islay over 19 years a decent score
Lol
Someone got brainwashed by marketing I see