Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ethereum.org/2016/01/08/dξvgrants-update-new-funding/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Plasma network
>one of the few tokens to actually have working uses in SEA businesses
>Vitalik's only personal recommendation of an ERC20 token that works
>Team has been working since early 2013
>former advisor is now part of the Ethereum Foundation
I won't add more because it would make me a shill, so DYOR.

>Only 32

Jesus Christ

Just made my first purchase of 10 OMG today (will start accumulating, though I am a poorfag). I also hold LINK, and am planning on picking some Ripple up.

>Ripple
TOP KEK

will i make it with 4000 omg

If i had to go all in on something it would be OMG.

Not really seeing the value
I mean okay Plasma will fasten up Ethereum but this doesn't mean that OMG will increase in price?

Exactly. Pipe dream

OMG @ $1000 EOM so yea

I have 10 of this bad boys
when moon?

Plasma itself doesnt add value to OMG token.

The hundreds of billions of dollars that flow through the Plasma/omg network earning the token holders passive income, that will, and you have no idea how much.

As soon as you realise this is not a coin, it's not a currency you will understand user

How could you say it's a pipe dream, if it's still in development?

what is it then

Staking token for the omg network

Proof of stake token. DYOR and stop being poor

I see, I'll look into it more I was just curious why it wasn't considered a coin

But even when everything went parabolic, this shit kept going sideways for the most part. Fundamentals? Nobody cares in this market.

This coin hasn’t gone up since like September lol. One of the biggest disappointments in my portfolio

This thread so far: zero reason to be in OMG, great job guys.

if a coin is really good I don't expect people to shill it, it seems greedy but the last thing you want is for your coin to go mainstream while you're accumulating

Because for months we’ve been explaining what the OmiseGo network is and where it’s value will be derived from and every thread we are met with pessimism and skateboard FUD. There is no point anymore and you will just miss out.

Enlighten me

It's basically world financial system 2.0

What will happen to OMG when ETH is displaced by a superior solution?

fuck off DYOR
ill throw you a bone

>he legit thinks Neo won't be delisted as a security

bro

Stick to OMG and LINK. Ripple is the antithesis to cryptocurrency, it can only succeed if crypto itself fails.

should I sell my lite coin for this? got 4 LTC, might sell them and put them in OMG, i bought them around $30/$40

>thinks i'm talking about NEO
not gonna make it

>guize guize we're gonna make money off staking
>omg lowers fees and is a great innovation do to this
>we're gonna make a killing off said low fees that have to beat the banks fees
>we don't even know how much they intend to give us through staking but this is the one coin I want to go all in on
Guys..

this true ?

Before anyone desperate shill points this out, *due

yes! buy ripple filthy gentile

Go into any omg shill thread or their subreddit and ask them how staking is calculated, then go look up more transparent and sure thing coins. I'm not here to lose legitimacy by mentioning what I hold but this coin is a suckers deal to anyone buying in at 5+ bucks.

omise has been funding ethereum development since early 2016 blog.ethereum.org/2016/01/08/dξvgrants-update-new-funding/

but is staking the only value it has? what about Ark? I'm holding some, seems like the highest paying % crypto I've seen so far

ha omilet i have 13k

>this coin
its a token dipshit

Staking and the price of the omg itself, that is all it has going for it to drive the price. I'm not going to comment on othee coins for the sake of keeping this unbiased and solely about omg and what it can make you.

omg has a real financial model that actually seems sustainable. every other masternode/staking coin like ark is just endlessly printing tokens that nobody gives a shit about except to sell on exchanges.

>Go into any omg shill thread or their subreddit and ask them how staking is calculated, then go look up more transparent and sure thing coins.
It's not known yet because us, the stakers, get to vote on fees, and we don't know how much volume will initially go through the omg network. But that leaves room for potential with the network growing, which is much more valuable than other staking tokens that have everything already decided with no chance of earning more.

If second layer solutions work it's gonna moon more than btc
If second layer solutions don't work it's gonna crash as hard as btc
It's just a smart man's btc, noone with half a brain would hold corecoin when you have omg

Holy fuck with 1% transaction fees split between stakers, every OMG token will return $2.60 USD per year as soon as Omise switches over to OmiseGo, assuming every token is staked.

You're fucking retarded

Can't wait to see brainlets like you get btfo, you have no idea about the scale of this project and how much volume will go through it

There will be no point with OMG when ETH will implement POS with Casper negating one of the prime reasons to hold OMG.

Holy fuck how many brainlets can there be in one thread

can you explain why you think that?

Why would someone hold OMG when they can hold ETH and get a return from it, mind you we don't know any details about it but it will release this year.
Also ETH is the number one dApps platform so people will have to buy ETH in order to buy ERC20 tokens and for gas raising the value of each ETH.

do you know what OMG does?

Not really just here to shill ETH

Ether and OMG are complimentary. To shill one is to shill the other

So you just say shit without any research?

Plasma from OMG will be essential for ETH, they are tied together. I find this level of ignorance intolerable.

Jesus christ.

Stay poor.

Okay thank you for the (You)
Plasma is very interesting if they are able to pull of 1 million transaction per second which would solve the scalabilty issues.

kys

In money skeleton we trust.

Seriously, he is the only guy I trust in the entire crypto world to bring about the new paradigm shift.

Him loving OMG is all I need to know that it is a long-term winner

Any idea if I'll get a decent staking roi with 600 omg?