Is this all there is to it?

is this all there is to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

opsopaus.com/OM/BA/Har.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

It's astrology, so just do whatever makes you feel good.

Obviously not

Not quite...by candlestick chart patterns we should have continued the uptrend from 2 days ago.

Im always in enthusiasm phase faggit

from the point of view of augury, yes. not as accurate as haruspicy but less entrails involved.

We going down to 5K and maybe lower.

>implying you can really use it in a real case situation
>implying TA works on Bitcoin where there’s FUD and shit
>implying TA works at all

op here if this is not all what should I read to get into it properly?

this should get you started: opsopaus.com/OM/BA/Har.html

but don't forget to check out the primary sources listed at the bottom once you're done, notably De Haruspicum Responsis and De Divinatione. vale!

do I have to kill an animal to do this or is this divination from an egg?

It's arguably different in crypto due to whale manipulation. Broad market trends follow these Ta meme lines. But crypto to a lesser degree.

TA has been repeatedly proven to be worthless, so, yes, basically.

>the microcosm of the egg contains the macrocosm of the universe, but the skill of the haruspex is required to ensure that the configuration of the egg is relevant to the question at hand
now, it's another question whether the sacrificial qualities of a live animal can sway the gods for a more effective divination, but theoretically it should hold the same information.

nice man, thanks. I'm doing this and believing in it unironically

I'm glad, augury like is overrated and under-performing.

>what is a fake out break out
>what is a double fake out breakout
>what is stop targetting

OP you are trying to learn TA from the same manual everyone uses, the same shit institutional investors use to trick you

If you think that's what consistently takes place, then compensating for those behaviors by either using wider stops, or taking the opposing positions to those set ups, are what someone should do.

If a market maker is looking for liquidity and targets an area where they expect to find stops, due to trader behaviors, it's not some fucking grand conspiracy, it's part of trading. If you don't like it, go do something else.

I'm sick of people like you, often seen in places like youtube comments, trying to act like you know more than everyone else. Everyone gets their stops fucked with from time to time, even "institutions".