Oh boi

Oh boi

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that sudden spike following trump entering office

>spike that starts in 2016, before Trump was elected
hey at least you got those inauguration numbers to be proud of

His nomination was enough, everybody knew he would win.

trump started parabolic trend, if that breaks prepare for blood in the streets, 15k will be close

Not even his own campaign was sure be would win

spike starts right after he was ELECTED, not when he actually became pres.

Only because of the sexual assault FUD. I had a feeling he would win after his announcement speech, and it became a sure thing after the first debate.

Kek, anyone who looks at this chart should have known buttcoin was about to go down, sub 10k now and still going, buttcoiners BTFO.

exactly this, alzheimer thicclet wanted to have something to twitter about, this bubble will rip him a few new ones once it implodes

That tends to happen after every election

market futures dont even open until 1 hour from now you pathtic cuck. Everything could jump up today

What goes up must come down, sweetie

futures will be a bloodbath

Its a bubble! It looks just like my tulip chart!

We are entering HYPERINFLATION, Dow Jones will be at 250,000 by 2019, and 150,000,000 by 2020, cash will be worthless

They already are. DOW opens at -2.5% tomorrow.

these greedy fucks are coming to crypto when they can't get big returns in stocks anymore.

last laugh - best laugh

they will act like they been here all along

will businesses start adopting crypto?

uh no sweetie, you are looking at fridays close

Yes, gold and silver will be in shortage and barter is impractical so they will use crypto

O know what I'm looking at. DOW is being shorted @ 25428.0 now.

Dream on. Serious retail investors wouldn't touch crypo with a 10-foot-poll.

My stocks will have a 1000% ROI. Sounds pretty good.

this
as soon people saw he won, dow jones went up

Futures isnt even open yet you massive fag
COT hasnt even been released yet you fucking fag

crypto funds will be the only stock market funds returning anything, but beyond that, yeah, yeah they will all want a bigger taste. Thanks to tech, word travels fast and so does smart money. Where do you think some of us here came from?

Irrational exuberance

Mark my words: a lot of /pol/tards who voted for Dump are going to be BEGGING for forgiveness and mercy by the end of 2018.

They will receieve neither.

buy gold now reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Go to r/personalfinance/ and claim that "I told you so! I told you fiat is a bubble!"

wow thats some serious delusion you got there
1. retail investors dont move markets
2. institutional investors arent allowed to touch crypto

the massive movements you see in crypto is money laundering

I'm scared.

Is it 9AM in New York yet?

go to /r/stocks if you want to see irrational exuberance

oh rly?

fellow fund manager. if you knew what was going on in the background... real money moves quietly. this has been orchestrated for years. act 3 is about to begin. crypto is the only solution to the debt bubble. government is complicit and welcoming crypto for this reason - it was created to solve this mess.

Nice desperate lie

Is it over?

not desperate, I win up or down. I don't buy shitcoins and I buy the bottoms. there are mind blowing, gamechanging Google / Amazon coins out there. So easy to find with any focused intention or research.

Both massive and fucking.. you show signs of selfhatred

the other mistake you make is that the world gives a shit about burger normies, or stock market retail investors.

there are much greater numbers participating. this is your moment. be a bear, but eat your fill.

frankly r/bitcoin isn't any better. Honestly I feel like reddit is a massive shit hole. Its barely worth the tolling.

>I feel like reddit is a massive shit hole
bingo

>Im a fund manager
>I dont buy shitcoins, just REAL COINS for my clients
youre a pathetic larper

The US dollar has fallen since he entered office pls don’t be this retarded
pump n dump on a real scale

but the Dow is actually backed by strong businesses unlike your internet money which is backed by absolutely nothing

Do you know anything about anything about the US dollar or what moves it or whats happening with the other world currencies? dont even discuss these things before you embarrass yourself

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU JUST WAIT MY FRIEND

dont hate me because I run a crypto fund. get rich and save the world, nobody cares about your lack of true sight when it's staring you in the face.

in the end we know you are the larper hoping to FUD and reap cheaper crypto. it's pathetic. I hope you find contentment someday. This is not your path.

lmfao what's with this larping going on recently

>I run a crypto fund
Just lol at you you pathetic larper
My father and uncle are real hedge fund mangers and have been prepping me for years. You are fucking pathetic and will lose your clients money assuming youre telling the truth

haha who is gonna use a smartphone!
haha who is gonna use the internet!
haha brick and mortar will never die!

haha sorry gramps, news for you.. china is the future and they are going full retard blockchain.. milennials are the future and they don't care about your rocks or gems. they want crypto assets.

hint me up user. First letter of one coin and marketcap range

>but the Dow is actually backed by strong businesses unlike your internet money which is backed by absolutely nothing

Other than the fact that strong business will be using this technology and any business that doesn't will be in financial distress within 5-10 years.

The first sign will be when crypto /blockchain tech is fully integrated into gaming. At that point game developers will push use cases into the public eye. Gaming is where it all begins because gaming pushes technology well before you see those concepts brought into corporations.

smart then, you are ready for the crypto solution. or, your hedge family are dumber money than you. tech always solves the problems that politics won't.

how about 4?

V
C
W
H

Dont assume I wasnt in crypto. I bought in sub 2000 and sold at critical levels from 13- 17k
The rest of the bitcoin I have is used for social trading site where I have 200+ copiers

I will become an actual fund manager. you will lose all your money on vapor. Im being mean because one day youll wake up and realize your delusion

gaming is huge because tech adopters are eager. this is a great space for early adoption but it isn't the first space. there is an even bigger market that is adopting NOW and will blow the top off crypto.

So how much gold do you have, user? I was hoarding for the last three weeks, feeling quite /comfy

I don't need to brag. This game is easy. You'll be a lot happier if you are honest. Instead of 5k bitcoin you are going to have to consider a lot of insiders will scoop it up ahead of you and are taking turns doing just that. I bet you don't even get a slice of this crash due to incompetent analysis and overconfidence, not to mention the fact you are a bloated festering rat cunt.

ooh shiny rocks with unlimited supply aka inflation. riveting. Got Coal?

oh

Oh sure, Im going to trade bitcoin volatility when plenty of other financial instruments exist that do the same thing

Be honest, how much money have you lost for your clients this week? you arent actually a fund manager right? I can tell

>Irrational exuberance

I see some perfectly rational reasons here, where the fuck are you looking? Marketwatch? zero hedge?

>big money is silent
if you're blind or a retard then maybe yea

is that 4 different coins or 4 letters of one coin?

>tfw you went all in on UVXY and made 20% in one day and the robinhood thread made fun of you

fuk u big5guy

Oh Boi is about right.

the only coin I flip is BTC or easy wave 5 FOMOs. Occasional H&S but only if my cost basis isn't what I want it to be. Mostly like real estate your return is set on the buy. It's that simple. Up 100% in January. Doesn't matter tho, it's March-April I'm buying in Feb.

four coins. hint - all Asian; this is clearly the year of China. sorry burgers.

so supply chains eh

Went parabolic the day of his election as George Soros shorted kek

a bit short-sighted, but a scent detected. dig deep user you will figure these out.

hint - it's only ever about the insider connections.

please tell me they are not in top 100, i dont have much and i dont like buying shit that has mooned already

only one of these is larger in cap.

ven
cpchain
walton
hpb
?

oh W should be wanchain my mistake

Youve been drinking, I can tell
Its ok user

that is the wrong perspective to take. it's about ROI and cap doesn't guarantee you anything - and when the purges come you lose.

One is larger cap. The rest are smaller caps. I think the larger cap will perform like a small cap without the risk. It's a rock.

im guessing the C is CMT

it's lonely in the dark without gin

yeah but i like the safety of buying at the ground floor, nowhere to fall to unless it dies

why is wanchain missing from coinmarketcap? i remember it used to be there wtf

ideally it's always better to get in earliest. but when you buy a shitcoin at a presale discount and it still can't outperform the market and have to flip it to do it, that is too much work. There are some stable cap coins that will blow minds next two years like the ground floor you crave.

they are smart, a good trait. this is not the best market entry point.

Alright biz do I go all in on UDOW or on SDOW tomorrow?

ty generous and most wise admin and leader

thanks user. I'll figure out the other 3

not even listed on exchanges yet, is it?

care to drop any other hints?

decided to buy a gun tomorrow. probably going to get a cheap pump shotgun and lots of ammo. going to stock up on lots of food too. The collapse seems imminent and im just going to do what i can to mitigate the damage

gotta work. will make you stronger.

C O P E
O
P
E

Make money even in this bear market. We have all the tools you need...,

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

seems like it. Its weird i'd swear i saw it on cmc a month or two ago

0of poor futures

any thoughts on:

>knc
>zrx