Where are the nano/rai shilla now?

Where are the nano/rai shilla now?
Your rebrand came
Your binance trading came
Your wallets came

Yet nonstop dumping.
What's next for your shitcoin fuckboi?

I sold mine at 0.0024. Pretty happy with the investment to be honest.

Y-you'll see!

did you notice everything is dumping or are you that fucking retarded?

I'm never going to listen to Veeky Forums and Reddit ever again. REQ and Raiblocks flopped hard

Did you notice xrb is dumping the hardest or are you that just fucking retarded?

Hahahahahahahah

kek..he needs to dump his whopping 200$ stack to break even

Raiblockies are the next stinky linkies.

Great coin. Just bought another 100x.

I sold BTC at $12k and $10k for fiat, currently 30% in fiat, so my portfolio should not be bleeding that bad EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT I'M ALSO 30% IN NANO

got in at 10 and out at 30, feelsgoodman. Would have jumped back in if it wasn't a total shitcoin that ignores the economic realities of crypto. the teams response to the node incentivization problem was absolutely laughable

Why does it seem like this is coordinated FUD?

Looks like FUD, smells like FUD, it’s FUD

>he doesn't realize literally every coin and token is dumping

FUD + people selling cheap due to the bitgrail situation.

I am buying at every 10% dip. No stress.

Because it went 20% yesterday you fucking mongoloid. Swear you fucking retarded pajeets don't know basic calculus.

Geez you poor bagholdersalways have to blame some boogeyman discord or whale group trying to spread FUD.

I'm not part of some PND group. I just like laughing at and shitting on this trash everyday since you faggots were spamming the board everyday shilling this pos. It has yet to pump and has not reversed this downward trend for over a month.

and again XRB is taking the biggest dump of them all

lol that was after the bitgrail fiasco. It was obviously gonna shoot up back to 16 bucks. Now it's dumping further below the bitgrail scare phase.

Sorry lads but you're all screwed.

Btw this is one of the only coins I know of that has consistently been the biggest loser in the top 100 for over a week.

It's hilarious.

Isn't XRB biggest gainer through entire last 2 months? Went from 2 cents from December to 13$ now.

What are you holding fag? IOTA?

>XRB
>IOTA
both are retarded pseudo-future coins

muh feeless and instant transactions

I don't think you understand the severity of scaling problems with other cryptos. Nano is the future. Buy before it's too late user.

>muh mining rigs

Just GTFO nobody wants your dinosaur shit here anymore.

Normies are fleeting because they see they cannot buy fucking GPU because of miner retards buying every last one of them. Then they hear that mining is literally sucking global energy like a fucking Lisa Ann sucks on black dicks. Then they think"oh vey, who the fuck wants to give basement dwellers one cent for mining their UNUSABLE coins? I'm gonna GTFO..."

Thats how you get crash.

I have a small bag of 160 I bought yesterday. Hurts a little bit desu

If Nano works and all Cryptos use nano platform for settlements. GG

Dev team should also giving the coin a slight inflationary nature to it. Node holders make a small return on investment, but fees are still 0

Could give the coin more legitimaticy. It’s still early however the devs have time to tweak it. If you guys don’t have faith in the project just sell. If this becomes the settlement network for every crypto on the market, you guys selling are all going to be buttfucked.

I have noticed that Xrb fudders are more outspoken and vitrolic than your average fudder. Also noticed a lot of Huge buy orders waiting at certain price points. Draw your own conclusions...

>pls,,sir

>has not reversed this downward trend for over a month
neither has anything else. If you don't see the point in fast and feeless transactions combined with scalability you are to lost. Go chase your next shitty pnd

I told you it would dump hard once it got listed in binance and whenever grandpa shitted the bed

Doesn’t take too much of an imagination yes.

I’ve been snorting it in every pump down. Been filling up my bags. It looks like the floor was $12. It’s easy filling bags in a bear market than bull market so I don’t care either way

>If you don't see the point in fast and feeless transactions combined with scalability you are to lost
Ah the good old fast and feeless argument
Is this the only thing you raicucks have to fall back on? Too bad it's doing nothing for the price

everything is dumping, it’s not an indictment of raiblocks if it’s dumping too

>b-but bear market

Still having the highest losses in this bear market son

Price doesn’t matter faggot it’s the technology. If the tech works as advertised... big boom.

If you can’t see the ramifications of a secure, completely decentralized, fee-less, and fast method of transaction you’re a brainlet. If FUD then shame on me

>price doesn't matter
It clearly does since everyone is dumping this pos
>If the tech works as advertised... big boom.
Too bad it never works as advertised either lol

No one is adopting this garbage.

The wallets cant even sync. The exchanges explode when implementing xrb, it has zero network security and you think it will scale better than the res
How deluded must you be to reach this level of retard ...

How fucking butthurt you have to be to post same shitty thread every single fucking day? Jesus you are pathetic...Don't you hindus got better things to do early morning then fudding NANO?

When was the last time someone dumped a gold mine?

ETH at $5, BTC at $5, price doesn’t matter

ETH was DAO hacked it still prevailed. It was exchanges fault not XRB’s for issues. Wallets and synching have Ben fixed I invite you to try it.

Network security I invite you to try it as well. DEVs will pay you 50,000 XRB if you manage to crash the network through their bounty program. Go back to your discord group

>pls,,sir buy my bags

>l-look back on eth and bitcoin
How adorable. The raishills are falling on this just like every other shitcoin that was dumped to oblivion
Tell you what. I'll stop when this reverses and proves me wrong.
I'll eat my dick if this goes back to ATH by the end of february

It was going up during general crash. It’s correcting now. I invested in the tech (block-lattice has more promise for large scale currency adoption than traditional blockchain). If a better block-lattice coin shows up maybe i’ll jump ship but until then the idea is interesting, the team is working hard and their roadmap is well planned. No reason not to hodl.

I have some and believe in the underlying tech but entirely agree with this.

I’ll hold you to it user

>Crashes the network
>XRB tanks
>collects 0.03c bounty

Hahaha try it at least you’ll make $1,500

Lmfao love that picture.

Masternodes and a small tail emission would be wonderful.

Fuck it, let's create a fork and get rich.

Why would you ever hold hindu for anything?