TFW now that crypto is dead you'll never be rich enough to sniff this poop hole

>TFW now that crypto is dead you'll never be rich enough to sniff this poop hole

Her face is horrible

that's not her face

7 Billion people on earth, half of them female.

You think I can't find another girl? Not all of us are fucking neckbeard basement dwellers.

Fuck off, we all know your post of simply a projection of your own reality.

YOU don't think you're rich enough, or worth her time...so you meme about it here hoping some faggot agrees with you and you guys lavish in the self validation that you're losers...but it's okay because there are other losers too...

>anal fixation
I want you faggots to either kill yourselves or at least fuck off back to /lgbt/.

sniffposters are getting out of fucking hand

hmmm

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFOh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

What a beautiful poetic sniffpost.

This guy knows what's best in life.

So, I was once 69ing with a hooker. Eating out her pussy and she stops and asks 'why are you sniffing my pussy' ...I said I enjoy the scent she said 'are you a dog'. True story.

Quite surely pasta but I kekd none the less

10/10 sniffpost

anal is great though

you're basically claiming the tightest most unintended hole from a thot, the ultimate establishment of your superiority over them

She probably wanted to charge you more

she did charge me 50 bucks extra lol

then don't turn her around

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Where is the COMPLETE set goddammit.

Hello newfriend

*upvotes*

people are buying "etherwords"

Maybe. I recall this one time where my ex-gf was grinding on my dick, she kept going and going and as she did her pussy was letting of this really strong scent, she start cumming and i've never cum so hard in my life. Scent is a huge turn on.

Wow she's really flexible...

yeah she can take a cock in 3 entirely different holes

>is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?
>let me just have a little taste before the sniff
>ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?

>69ing a hooker
wut

Shut up shut up shut up reeeeeeee

anyone that posts this or upvotes it should unironically kill themselves this is beyond autistic neckbeard indecency, pathetic on every level imaginable, and not funny

This.
Anal isn't about pleasure to you, it's about displeasure for them.
I once conned a fresh out of high school girl that I was a model talent scout at a party. We hooked up a few hours later and I gave her the "just the tip" meme and came inside her ass. It was hilarious watching that dumb bitch walk around in pain for the rest of the party. Now THATS pleasure.

test
test

Imagine walking up to them, showing your blockfolio and fucking all three of them right there on the beach.

You're just mad noone wants to sniff your butthole

LOL

nigger thats another girls face

ffffffuuuuuu

A story to tell your grandchildren.

got this pasta saved a week ago haha