Blue chips

While everyone is running around like a headless chicken, those in the know are accumulating for the biggest bull in in history.

Post your blue chips. I'll start.

> OMG
> GVT
> STRAT
> CND

ICX, AXP

Are you that stupid larping faggot who posted his ezpay bootcamp card and tried to pretend you were a washington insider?

kekekekeke

loading up on ven cheap, gonna sell when it gets close to rebranding and put it all in omg

lmao I remember that shit

VEN and OMG are the best bets in crypto

Polymath Network
Moria Token MOR/ETH, dividends
NEO/GAS
OMG

Unironically LINK

VEN is literally the best thing you can buy right now. Don't know why people aren't stocking the fuck up on it

INT

>STK
>ARY
>XLM
>REQ

OMG
STRAT
LTC

I don't know man, it's shilled so hard and it seems such a "safe bet" that feels wrong. You know what they say about sure things? When it's too good to be true... Anyway I have 1k VEN just not to miss out. But considering the total supply, this shit ain't going above 15$.

So far no actual blue chips mentioned.

BTC ETH XMR

Nope mate have no idea what you're talking about.

I do see why it's shilled though, and at the current price I think it's actually valued pretty fairly compared to coins that are still overvalued by a great margin.

This. Any other ones are just wishful thinking.

Why XMR. Isn't ZEN 10 times better?

AMB, CND, RLX, EXRN, ETH

XLM
ETH
BTC

VEN and JNT

ICX is literally blue

These are the real blue chips.

*Tron bag

>XMR
>blue chip

AMB. thank me later

>crypto
>blue chips

moron

BTC, LTC, ADA, ZEN

>accumulating for the biggest bull in in history.
>in in
literally 'i-in'. your stuttering can be sensed across the internet.
crypto bust was inevitable: it was literally growing exponentially and gained 10.000$ in one week alone

ICX
OMG
ETH

>CND
>blue chip

What? It's literally just a pump and dump group with a staking requirement for entry. How does that possibly have a future?

>XLM
>REQ

explain to me why you think Monero isn’t a bluechip