CAPITULATION

CAPITULATION

Despair soon

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>.lb

thanks just capitulated 100k

I make like 150k a year in the stock market and a solid 5k a year in crypto, I accually do want to get a shit job for 5 hours a week to talk 2 cuties, where to get a job at bros? where the hoes at

I've finished the four rounds of interviews for a corporate job with Bank of America and they're doing a background check. So many hoops and begging to let me work for them 50 hours a week for $75k a year. Please let me make pennies BoA, please give me a job

why are they not obese. immersion ruined

mcdonalds delivery? we're hitting America levels that shouldn't even be possible

help me m8s I want just want to pump and dump single mothers :(

is that Carlos, from New York City, New York?

service sector

similar position, unironically. Even after this crypto crash I'm still up 50x and have no real expenditures.

Going to enroll at the local community college in a few weeks just to fuck women.

I do ecommerce, and also would like to know. Not as rich as the user, though

fuck ok thats a great idea, I have a bachelors but ill say I want 2 learn french or somthing else worthless, roll up in my 80k jeep wrangler and hit on desperate women with few standards, right on.

It's actually over :(

please write a white paper

this accually could be a good thread, how do nerds with alot of money leave our homes and find women.

I had a similar idea moving into an apartment at the University of South Florida and basically hanging around like I'm Van Wilder

I did that kinda after college, my two best friends got back from iraq and we would just drive around in my jeep and invite women back to our house. surprisingly it would work because they are both the chaddest dudes iv ever met, if I did that I would get maced. tldr if not chad dont

life will never be the same again.....mm...mmm..no no no. My wife never believed me ...mm..mm...no no no

starbucks

Veeky Forums really is in Capitulation mode.

Kek

I have an AA. Going back for my bachelors in bioengineering next Fall. Already been accepted.

basically I just show up to a bunch of courses I feel intellectually inclined at. Tell the professor I just signed up so not on the roster. If there's no cute girls I never show up again.

it's nearly over, boys

Why not just buy equity in McDonalds?

Think about it, people eat at McDonalds all the time. If you own McDonalds stock, that cash flow eventually reaches you

For the average person, investing in index funds or ETFs is far smarter than picking and managing individual stocks

because it's not the 90s anymore, a time in which if you owned anything related to mcdonalds, you were almost literally printing money. shitload of competition for (albeit) average-decent growth, at the risk of not being diversified

mcd really needs to work on their imagine, I never go there and when I think about mcd I think of a bunch of basketball americans smoking by the dumpster and a long line. once the car in front of me with 4 black dudes and blasting music started throwing all their trash out the window all of them just tossing a mountain of trash out the windows into the bushes, concrete etc.

That's not what the mexicans look like at any mcdonalds I've seen.