ETHERWORDS GENERAL

new words dropping literally less than 20 minutes. this is the way out. mark my words

Other urls found in this thread:

etherwords.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tf is etherwords

The fuck is this

are people really spending eth on words lol

kill yourself

I made like 20 bucks yesterday... think I can make a better profit today though

Trump below Bitcoin, this is criminal.

PUMP THE TRUMP

These eth scams are fucking cancer

where is the website?

this shit never ends

Yeah but you can still make money

etherwords.io/

etherwords.io

etherwords.io

pajeet get off my country

Ethereum is gonna shit out any day now. I'm done with cryptos. Going out in a blaze of glory

Why are people spending eth onwords

PUMP THE TRUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wtf are these prices, Veeky Forumstards bought this shit?

8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left 8 minutes left

Kill yourself

god damn calm the fuck down

ethernumbers are already 5eth+. it'll go beyond that imo especially with the eths dropping atm

pump the trump

3 minutes left until the new set of words drop

Can you explain what the point of this is? How do you make money.

it's another ponzi website, meaning GUARANTEED profit for the early adopters, once it gets on reddit it'll make some good money (ethernumbers are at 5-6 eth each number right now)

Is it down?

Pump the Trump

what happened to the website. did it explode

Can't believe people are buying this shit

are these low? are people buying words?

Literally waiting for someone to buy him so I can buy back...free money...

its on

It's Patriots and Eagles!!!

kinda want to die, my ETH balance is fucked

This is actually pretty smart, but I doubt any normies actually watching the super bowl will see this

yes

eagles all the way

Surprised these indian fucks know about the superbowl..

I think they were adding some new words, its back up now check

sir we watch superbowl in india as well

Nice just bought 100k

Implying this manifestation of the greater fool theory won't be gone in a week like cryptokitties,cryptopussies,cryptocars etc

these things only last minutes. But when it happening its pretty fun.

yeah everybody knows that. it'll go up until then though, just like anything else crypto related

Yeah I doubt people seriously invest in these thinking they will make millions overnight.
Making extra bucks for selling TRUMP and ISRAEL is pretty funny though.

Agreed. I'm still involved in a few of these pyramids (CryptoCountries and EtherCraft), but the I've also profited off those with a shorter shelf life as well. Just can't be too greedy.

... knew it

Nice just bought 100k

going for that winner card

what?

If you hold the winner of the Superbowl, you get a "Winner" word card. If you hold the loser, you get that card instead.

I don't watch football thats for normies why should I care?

winner card is priced at 0.5eth sweetie

Although according to them both the winner and loser cards are .5 eth. And having both gives you another 1 eth card.

The conflict is whether someone will pay .5 eth for a LOSER stamp.

Yeah well somebody paid .1 eth for Obama, not much difference there

ethernumbers cucked

ether words, numbers.... might as well be ether-indian food

Someone was working on EtherPajeet last night, where you "hire" different people. Not sure what came of it.

Oh shit EtherPajeet combines all scams, its perfect....