Do the cucks shorting bitcoin have tiny hands, tiny balls, or tiny brains?

I cant figure it out...Do the cucks shorting bitcoin have tiny hands, tiny balls, or tiny brains?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactions.html#log#1y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Big brains

You are going to have a big hole in your wallet soon.

le big nosed gurl

no but thank

I really want some answers. Im leaning toward small balls that scare their logical brain away from a great opportunity

You sound upset OP, is it because you've lost all your money?

held since 15'. sitting comfy ;)

lol small dick

Big brains because they were making money on BTC during bullrun now they are making money on it's way down

Balls of steels because you have to know what you're doing to short and not get BTFO and you can differentiate pros from amateurs only in a bear market, in bull market every one is a genius trader

I and your mom on their cocks, because she's a whore.

They're smart enough to know that going long isn't the only option. i.e. they're smarter than you.

recognizing optionality and intentionally choosing the wrong option doesnt make you smart.

youre increasing the case for small brains.

Sure, we can hear your balls shrink from here.
Enjoy wearing your HOLD cockcage for a years whilst real traders make money whether the market goes up or down.
Holding is for cucks that don't know better than to buy and hold a deprecating asset instead of making their money work at all time.

Considering BTC fell below $8,000 at some point, I am sure they chose the right move, whereas you posted pink wojaks due to purchasing the upward spike.

we are talking about right now, not yesterday, not one month ago...

diverting and reconstructing the premise of an argument to suite your point tangental. very womanly.... Now youre making a case for small balls...

If you sold 2 months ago you could have doubled your stack you brainlet

held in cryptos, not just btc. Im comfy mate

>t. went long instead of short @ 19k
I'm sorry for your loss.
I wen't short btw but stopped position @ 11k, started shorting again with 10x leverage @ 9k

the fact you short on 10x margin shows a lot. goodlcuk mate. seriously

You're right, but the shorts are collectively huge cunts. They're jewiness prevents a currency speculation attack that would make us all rich.

Cryptos will stay low until the end of April, just in time for tax season. By shorting now we drive the price down and gain more money to buy your bags for a discount when you're forced to liquidate them to pay trading taxes.

lol, we're not letting the normalfags who FOMOed in at 10-20k dump on us when BTC reaches their price target to buy whatever material goods they wanted
we're going to keep the price low and force them to liquidate their coins so we can buy them at a loss, then 15 months from now pump BTC to a new ATH and get the normalfags who sold at a loss to FOMO back in and buy their own bags back at 100x the price they sold them for

even assuming youre autismo logic adds up in the first place...

If you held you through april in your stupid scenario, you would lose profits and pay less taxes. By selling now youre paying more w/ high profit margins which decreases your ability to "buy our bags" in april.

If this all revolved around taxes you should hold through, report the losses, have to pay less in taxes and then keep holding through the run

>we are talking about right now
And guess what happened only a few hours ago? You're moon argument is more womanly considering that was one month ago and not "right now."

that makes negative sense and border line incoherent. However, your subscribing to the who is more womanly pissing contest I initiated only shows who's leading this discussion.

Look mate, just join the bulls. Clearly the bigger balls brains and hands. All will be forgiven ;)

Crypto is not ready to go mainstream yet.
The plan is to dump as many of our bags on normies head, not for them to get rich along with us.
Crypto need a cleansing from normies and weak hands.
Buy the dip, possibly the bottom and see you at the end of this great wealth redistribution.

or the first time in history, and unlike gold and fiat, the commoner was ahead of the whales and gov'ts in accumulating a valuable trade asset. Now they must get weak hands to sell to take majority stake (which they will) and if they manage to do it, good on em.

I sold at the top of the altcoin boom :^)

General TA rule -- violation of parabolic advance leads to 80%+ decline in value.

What are you actually long BTC still? What more data can you possibly see until you finally realize the crypto community is distancing itself from BTC.

coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactions.html#log#1y

It's staring you right in the face. You don't need some genius analysis to figure it out. The data is showing you plain as day right there.

Fear.
Bulls are overbought from buying in during the last couple failed breakouts, so they have no money to push the price up. Thus, the now powerless bulls resort to spamming random shit on forums in order to try to get bears to buy back in to stop the decline.
I'm going to enjoy watching the bulls bleed out.

You just used two memes to base your assessment. one quote from that meme tweet.

and the ultimate meme line which could have been placed in atleast 10 other places in BTC's history to fit any "stage" its a meme.

plus btc isnt even a bubble in the first place