Had $85k, now $29k

Had 55k

Now 9k

i had 160k, don't know what i have now...probably around 50k

now account for taxes

had 10k, now 3k.

But hey, better +3k than -3k. Or -300k. Dont be harsh with yourselves

I dont even wanna open up my blockfolio

Not a chance. I'm a lawyer and would love to fight my own case and make them prove they're somehow entitled to unrealized gain. I also happen to know the IRS is way, way understaffed atm to make good on the doom and gloom scenarios floating around. Unless you'd be owing like 250k they are not wasting their time

Had 8k, down to 1k

Not even remotely worried

god speed user, godspeed

80k > 35k

Had 250k
Have 90k now

>Had 58k, now have 18k

Had 430k, now 220k

Had $480k, now $270k

had 3mm, now 1.5mm

>they didn't cash out
kek

The sad part is I did cash out... to pay taxes. Fuck me.

Had £900k ($1.27M) now have £240k ($338k) so suck my dick faggots

can't you just open company in panama or something?

it's gonna bounce back, come on dudes be positive.

how the fuck have you guys lost so much?
Had 38k ATH and now I got 22k.

uh, sorry user, are you okay? would you want some ramen?

has $68 now I'm down to $51, shit sucks

*had

Lol

Eh, fuck you. Not selling until 2019 as per plan

If you're not in profit just hold a few months and you'll feel alive inside again

Had 88k. Cashed out at 81k to buy rentals.

Still have tezos.

had $5 now have 600mm

not sure how you didn't lose so much, what were you holding? or did you rush into Tether?

I had 105k at end of December, now sitting at about 38k

I feel you. Had around $800, now down to $560. Fuck you ETH. Go fucking up.

I guess ETH, VEN and WTC saved my ass at least a little bit. the others went to shit

>had $120k, now $38k
sometimes i get JUST'd so hard i wonder why i still continue to live

Had 1k, now have 3k

50k, 19k

I had 15k then over 2 years had 13.5k then last week was at 14.6k until Friday was a bloodbath now at 14.4k.

Honestly, even though I'm down around 5-10% overall, I don't think Ive done too bad :)

>December 14th
>55K
>January 22th
>700Kish
>Right now
>350Kish

What am I holding.

Had $280, have $115

....?

Worst part is my plan was if I had 100k on the side i would leave this miserable profession and join a coding boot camp. 29 yrs old. Still worth it?

Put in 3k, ATH of 10k, now back at 3k. Besides the hundreds of hours on Veeky Forums I've wasted, my money is back where I began.

[spoiler] (Still holding) [/spoiler]

had 1.1 mill on JAN 12th

Now fuccking 350k.

not gonna sell. either make it or fcuk it

had 14k, now have a reason to hate the jews

similar boat, wht shit coin u holding.

icx is my biggest shitcoin beside req.

1.4M at the peak
700k now

learning is the most important lesson. ive been remaking all my losses back

I rationally shouldn't be so angry. My initial investment was 2500.

OP, on dif connection

wt shitcoins u holding ?

70k now 15k

Seriously everyone. Advise me

Put in €2k on Jan 9th
Now have €856

had 4k now 20k

still so much less than most people here

Holy fucking ouch

90k at peak, now 40k

still holding (70% XLM)

Had 32K at top, down to 8K

Shitcoins were a mistake

Fuck me /sp/ is laughing at us now. Every fucking board is laughing at us now. Maybe this shit really was just a scam

ICX, OST both got hit hard. Also holding XLM, ETH.

If you arent programmer by 16, dont bother.

Also had 25k, now down to around 5k. But most of that was lost on regular stocks and not crypto

we get our time retard, just wait 2 days, Feb 7th is bull run starts. screencap this.

i maxed out at 30k. now have 18k. lots of cash plus a bunch of shit i bought lol life is good.

I hit 550k, now at 190k. Feels bad

What happens on 7th?

THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENING I'VE LOST EVERYTHING BROS

INVEST IN BITCOIN THEY SAID
YOU'LL BE A MILLIONAIRE THEY SAID

I'M GOING TO LOSE MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!!!

8K investment. 42K at peak. Down to 14K...

Eh. Better than keeping it in a savings account. I was planning on holding for 3+ years anyway.

The second part of your post makes me question the first. Literally how

>$260k to $115k

6 th us senate hearing, so burngers doing panic sell before that. once senate hearing done, we all fine.

Had 7k
Now have 2k

One of my favourite quotes by Hamsun:
Keep it, keep it! I answered. You are very welcome to it! It is only a couple of small things, doesn't amount to anything—about everything I own in the world.

Which is true for me because this is all I have to my name.

Another of his:
But things worked out. Everything works out. Though sometimes they work out sideways.

Gambler tendencies. Like most biz, looking for easy cash, I go in at erong time, then start loosing and then dont have patience to wait for it to recover. Now repeat and there you go.

Also, are you a programmer? I'm legit wondering how much to credit your advice. Cuz if you're someone in the field, great, but if you're a grumpy car salesman idc

Was. Got out. Most of my friends at uni who werent programing by 16 dumped. Those that hadent started at 16 but made it thru got jobs programing crap. You really have to ask yourself if this is what you want. Because if you need a coding camp to get you started, I can tell you now that isnt the case. Starting at 29 you will alleays program badly, and every programmer will point it out for you, makeing you feel like shit. I might be wrong tho. You might accually make it. But statisticly speaking, dont bother. Its like all these teen girl who wants to be musicians and play the piano and gitar and then they accualy go buy the damn instrument, just to find out, they really dont like practicing. They just like the idea of being one, not accually doing the work.

Understand and respect the opinion. But I'd say you search for a job anywhere (and my only goals at this point are to be comfortable and mobile) and programming provides unrivaled opps. Thoughts? I'm not trying to be zuckerberg. Just to be able to move where I want and command a decent salary

So your drive is freedom more the programing but you see programing as a way to get it. My advice is that you try it out now. If your drive for programing isnt there to keep you doing it all day long, agan, dont bother. Freedom comes from peace inside of you.

If you bought up there you're a dumb fuck. Read any fucking chart and a 7 year old would tell you what would happen

Hopefully your lesson wasnt too expensive

had 13k now 7k

Thats awesome and all for you since you started real early but im down to 2k from my initial 12k investment november from countless of hours trading for nothing. You have house money im playing my savings.

browsed facebook, now i am on 4ch

>$0 to $0