Oh boy whalepool and whalegate are loaded

I've seen some trolling lately around whalegate then decided to dig deeper and look what i found:

offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/20158712

Those fucking whales, no wonder the market is down. They've been manipulating the market all along along with whalepool:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DVNu83nXUAAWnZ2.jpg

Are they the same people?

Other urls found in this thread:

offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/20158712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck me

Bahamas and giving signals on telegram, are you dumb or what?

Whalepool probably.

Bitcoin wasn't even around according to your leaks. What the hell is whalepool?

They are manipulating the market with big sell walls, my portfolio is fucking down because of all this shit. Whales should be jailed and the money should be given to the community to help scale ripple and our portfolio.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

>offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/20158712
Trade like an insider then

Gate get all bitfinex listings in their paid shit so of course those cunts are linked to whalepool

whalepool is a joke
full of kiddies
better than Veeky Forums though cause you can hear the fear in their voices.

this is a reddit loving bernie sanders supporter comment
fuck off soyboy

Give me a break whalepool are next level trading, whalegate are just a signal channel.

>Speculative commodity on the way up: "Isn't no regulations great?"
>Speculative commodity on the way down: "Wah! Wha! We need regulation so the government can punish people smarter than me!"

That about sums you up.

Why would anyone pay whalepool or whalegate for some insiders pajeet shit, everything is on the internet!

Bitfinnnnnnnnex

Here is what happened, a dude could kicked from whalegate and kept trolling them then suddenly whalepool started their new group. I think whalegate is whalepool and the dudes involved get in some fight and there is a war going on between the two. Altough the guy is a whale too. I will stay away from both these groups if i were you.

Both are scammers, making us sell so they can buy cheaper. I've seen this shit before. They will throw FUD then start buying the dip. I'm not selling shit.

Fuck off you commie cunt

I'm in whalegate signals, timezone is london. I don't care signals are good but i rather pay for whalepool just for the sake of bitfinex

Are you fucking kidding me? I just joined yesterday so what now i'm getting a piece of that boat?

Everyone but the creators in whale/P&D groups are getting scammed, it's the ponzi pyramid in it's purest form.

Same group, same team. They are both into margin trading making a shit ton of money while manipulating the whole market. Fucking whalepool call every single dip and pump! What next whalewet?

Whalegate closed their registration yesterday and whalepool are hand picking new members, coincidence?!

We need the address, where in the bahamas? I have a friend there!

FREE MARKET CAPITALISM BITCHES

Fuck you whalepool are running the show while you all wankers are spitting in your little cunts, do you thing yesterday dip was a coincidence?

Where can i find the bahamas leak full list?

Whale pool - can imagine a shitty discord with a fat neetbux early adopter Jesus like figure guiding his hordes of curry shitting nonwhite third worlders in pump and dumps

Ok whalegate bahamas shit looks legit but not so sure about whalepool

My hooker lives there.

This shit is getting boring, first trolling whalegate, then linking whalepool with whalegate. If you get kicked buy a rope. Whalepool are the veterans, whalegate just some signals group and i bet you we will see whalemoney whalekings whaleemperors every single day now. I just don't get why in fucking hell all of you fucking idiots brainless wankers pay for shit. Are you fucking retards or what? Insider trading hahahaha. It doesn't fucking matter at all! You need to get to the source so hell yeah every group out there is a pyramid! All of them.

Fuck off, they are based in the bahamas that's a fucking fact and I will troll the shit out of them until I'm dead on every fucking social media until I expose them all. Whales are fucking with the market and according to my research both whalepool and whalegate are the same person. Just watch one single whalepool stream and you will see!

Faties drinking coke and eating pizza

So what now bitfinex is based in the bahamas not china?

Pure stupidity, anyone can be a whale. Just collect bitcoin while its still cheap.

where do we see the stream?

don't worry whalebro is going to pump the market for us tonight

Everyone has an offshore account in the bahamas except whalepool are plebs from the states, whalegate are tiny dicks from korea.