Why aren't you watching the Superbowl user

Because I only watch real football, not handegg.

>Being American

begone thot!

I don't watch amerimutt sports

>signs that someone has less than 10k in crypto

That's a man btw

I'm watching the superbowl, NALCS, and Veeky Forums

GLOOOOORY GLORY MAN UNIIIIITED

my neck hurts a lot from staring at poorly placed second monitor, I'm tired from no sleep, my family is annoying, I don't have friends, football is very boring and all I hear blasting from TV is
BOOM BOOM BOOOM WHISTLE WHISTLE WHISTLE *INSERT 15 SECONDS OF MISSY ELLIOT TRACK HERE** BOOM BOOM BOOM WHISTLE WHISTLE WHISTLE

I might go dip into the alcohol though god knows I need it today.

I unironically find niggers repulsive desu.

Maybe if you're a burger you eventually develop some kind of racial stockholm syndrome that allows you to tolerate their presence, but I'm not capable of deluding myself in this matter.

it's kind of stupid isn't it? Why is this shit so polular in america?

Because I only watch real football, not some niggers playing gay in mud.

hahaha nigga like what the fuck, who the fuck likes sports, like nigga, shut your eyes hahaha

but seriously, who the fuck enjoys watching niggers chase a ball around

They are kinda cute

eurofag here..never watched american football..so i said id watch it tonight..to me its literally a bunch of low iQ niggers smashing their heads together and falling over..then when they move a few yards..they jump around literally slapping their chest like the spastic tree swingers they are..AND GET PAID FUCKING MILLIONS!!.no wonder american is fucked

>watching Negro Ball

Vibe are featured in a superbowl ad during Q4, prob explains the good price

unironically no cable because i spent it all on link

That's a cute one I have to admit. But it is one thing to post cherrypicked pictures of the few cute ones that are out there it's another thing entirely to let them into your country while being expected to pretend that they are your equal and 'enriching' while they are obviously and demonstrably a cross to bear for any civilized people foolish enough to tolerate their presence.

*Stuporbowl

(ftfy)

kneelers / only brain damaged lib faggots watch those fucks

where can I watch it online for free?

cant get much more boring sport than nfl. prefer nhl of all sports. starcraft and csgo more entertaining than any traditional sports tho

NBC sports

>watching niggerball

HOO IS DIS SAEMON DAEMON???
pls respond

If patriots win, bull market ahead.

If eagles win, 6 more months of bear market.

My pack of ferralnigs will beat your pack of ferralnigs!!!

Fuck Drumpft1k!!!

U FOOKIN RAYCIST BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL

>this one pack of niggers who aren't even from my state but rather are just paid to run in circles wearing a jersey with some gay animal on it will run around in circles faster than that other pack of niggers who aren't even from their tesm's state but rather are just paid to run in circles wearing a jersey with some gay animal on it

>Maybe if you're a burger you eventually develop some kind of racial stockholm syndrome that allows you to tolerate their presence
i had no real opinion on niggers until i had to actually live around them and be exposed to them. now i am filled with a visceral feeling of disgust whenever i see them and i wish i could see them all hang. literally every single one fucking genocided

>one white guy smoking a pipe in a sea of niggers at a nigger nightclub
bets on what he was doing there? drug deals? pimping/prostitution? selling guns? or just an oil driller?

good thread, its always comforting to remind myself im not a fat 'Sports are stupid!' nerd teenager

I bet $1000 on the pats with a 4 point spread

>OI Whtsall 'is 'en? Hands off Paki!

All sports are a waste of time. If you told some one that you spent 6 hours watching Ranma1/2 on a sunday night, they would mock you as a fucking lazy loser, but some how a sporting event makes it different.

Im not even against wasting time but if you are, admit to what you are doing.

It's called football because the "ball" is exactly 30.48 centimeters long, it makes perfect sense

Does any one here have a good site to stream off of?? My shit Keeps lagging hard (msnbc)

nobody here gives a shit about niggerball, cuck

yo yo I’m just tryna have it on the side bitch. Sorry you bought bitcoin at ath. I’m 19 and probably richer then you lmao

because I try to do productive things in my freetime. there's a loooot of stupid shit I'd waste my time on before falling this deep watching a bunch of mouthbreathers pushing each other over.

sports are more acceptable to take a day off / leave work early because most people agree they are best enjoyed live. nobody gives a shit what you do with your sunday night, it is literally a resting day.

Harry potter... I believe that you will never pass. That's why I made ip thos afterclass... for you.
>as travestite Rogue plays some devil leg crossing, Harry feel a huge pain in his doby. Vomit envy has never been so high.

Because fuck advertisements.

Only sport i watch is esport

I know I’ve seen this person before, what’s his name?