I watched the livestream, it was hillarious. still

>no new money coming into crypto
>price isnt going up, no reason for new money to come in
>nobody uses this shit
>nobody will use this shit, companies will use private blockchains
>nobody wants to buy btc because they will make minimal gains
>people only want eth to buy shitcoins and ICOs for those 100x

still think its funny this fuck is releasing his own erc20 shit token though

It's obvious he heavily went in at the top but just not admitting it. No way he gets this depressive over this crash.

Also he reminds me of a very good friend of mine. His argumentation is very flawed but sounds very profound to idiots because he enunciates well.

>It's obvious he heavily went in at the top but just not admitting it. No way he gets this depressive over this crash.

Not to mention he just started a shitcoin.

I'm still thinking fat Dick here is a good contrarian indicator

Post link of him crying.

Don't live in Panama, apparently.

I like that video with rodger where he literally said

"There should ne some kind of regulation so people dont waste money on shitcoins. BTC is the only one that is important and idiots should be given a choice."

Shit you not.

youtube.com/watch?v=vX1BjDHhuVk

watch from 1:08:20 for a minute

What a fucking dumbass. He deserves it.

MENSA cocksuckers are pompous fags, what did you expect?

Hes right about everything though. Idk why people are so pissed off about it?

No hes wrong about a lot of things and even admits it in the video.

This blog also thinks BTC is the only thing worth a damn:
truthcoin.info/

The people super into BTC/BTC propaganda are still super bullish on BTC long term huge value

no he didn't. Did you even watch it?

yeah you retarded nigger, he literally says he was wrong you low iq shithead.

>The current state of Veeky Forums
no he didn't.

That is what happens when you get emotionally invested, he held and mined BTC for years if what he is saying is true. Also he is biased as fuck towards his own holdings and think everything else is shit.

You are a low iq mongrel.

sure

He is actually 100% right. Only the hypetards who keep getting burned on chink scams and currently are panic selling at loss dont want to see it.

The reason for the crash must be "the joos", not the inherent value of all crypto being 0.

Right after that he does have some valid points tho, bout BTC distribution, ICOs and big enterprise not using shit tokens made by someone else.

Literally everyone who wants cryptocurrencies to succeed are bullish on BTC long. Only people that aren't are cash supporters or newfags who got in after the holidays and have only used ETH for low market cap coins etc, and maybe some deluded bagholders.

this

Only heard bit form Richard Heart but he is addicting to listen to. He seems like he knows a fuck ton.

How rich did he get off BTC?

>He seems like he knows a fuck ton.
>He seems
Yea, he seems. That's his speciality.

He probably got very rich off it. and yes he knows about 1000x more than anyone on this shit hole board.

He reminds me of Mystery, the PUA guy.

Maybe he is just not delusional like you children. I know this will dump further. And I'm laughing the whole way down with my coins. Man up, admit the market is and will stay shitting for a while. I'll be buying the crash

Richard is literally in this thread.

HAHA wait that fat dumb fuck is in MENSA?
Holy shit and I thought you at least needed IQ above the norm to enter.

He doesn't know what he's talking about, he's just another dumbarse who got lucky.

He actually believes Australians get their bank accounts shut down for buying cryto, I can tell you that is 100% nonsense.

how interesting that your inherent value is 0 too.

lol

Richard whats your real name?

He sold his BCH and now knows he may have just jumped off the Bitcoin train.

extreme pessimism in crypto is a mental illness

>literally who that became popular by parioting for Blockstream

LOL

Vechain literally is the answer to all off his points. It probably hasn't come up on his radar because he only peruses the bitcoin reddit and ethereum reddit.

Hahaha excatly!