SELL NOW SELL NOW THIS IS NOT A DRILL 500K BTC JUST MOVED

ONE OF THE TOP BITCOIN WALLETS JUST MOVED 500K
THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET UGLY
I WOULD NOT STAY IN THIS MARKET 500k BITCOIN COULD TAKE BITCOIN TO .00001$ WITHIN SECONDS

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1EFUudJZAiaaKhYSBGvWvdR1ymt3feqrPL
bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link me

>duuurrrr

Also lol if you think whoever has 500k btc will just marketsell all at once
Physically impossible and extremely retarded since he could get way more money by selling in batches

Fucking link

is it even possible to move such many btc in one block?

>Also lol if you think whoever has 500k btc will just marketsell all at once

>implying he won't just for the EpiC LuLz

are you retarded

you think he fukcin cares? if i had 500k bitcoin id market sell you know why? because i arlready sold off my other 500k in batches

large if factual

abaddon the despoiler fuckin ship

fake

It's idiots like you who inflate the price of useless shitcoins

Have you purposely obscured the addresses and photoshopped over the 5 BTC that actually moved?

What the jiminy crickets did you just flaming say about me, you little bozo? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cub Scouts, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret camping trips in Wyoming, and I have over 300 confirmed knots. I am trained in first aid and I’m the top bandager in the entire US Boy Scouts (of America). You are nothing to me but just another friendly face. I will clean your wounds for you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this annual trip, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying those shenanigans to me over the Internet? Think again, finkle. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of MSN friends across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the seminars, man. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your bake sale. You’re frigging done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tie knots in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in road safety, but I have access to the entire manual of the United States Boy Scouts (of America) and I will use it to its full extent to train your miserable butt on the facts of the continents, you little schmuck. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your silly tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goshdarned sillyhead. I will throw leaves all over you and you will dance in them. You’re friggin done, kiddo.

oh sorry that was me, just moving to another account, don'y worry. im hodling and accumulating

FUud

no source
>fake image
no source
>fake image
no source
>fake image
no source
>fake image
no source
>fake image
no source
>fake image
no source
>fake image
no source
>fake image

I don't know much about how this works, but I assume It's only a matter of relocation of an address. Just like it doesn't take you more than a second to move a 10gb file from one folder to another in your own PC.

massive if genuine

This. Fake
OP conveniently covered the QR code so we can't check and also part of the wallet address
Fake af

Everyone with high amounts of btc is known, this prob an exchange

Big if Blue

BTC ALREADY DROPPING WORD IS GETTING OUT
ONCE SOME BIG NAME TWITTER SHILL POSTS IT WE WILL GO DOWN TO 7K JUST REBUY THE BOTTOM
FUCK I HAD TO MARKET SELL

stinky linky

Are u seeing the charts, they are all fukin tanking!

THAT WAS MONEY YOU TOOK FROM ANOTHER ACCOUNT

link or gay

OP is not linking you because he is bamboozling, after Satoshi, the biggest wallets have 1720k and 149k (bitfinex cold storage)

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

SO fucking track it WHERE it moves
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

GONNA BREAK 7.5K SUPPORT ITS TANKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ITS NOT EVEN OUT YET HOW DO THEY KNOW

that should be 172k

its kinda sad that you took some of your time just to waste it for this
just prooves how worthless your life is.

HOLY FUCK

no source
>fake image
no source
>fake image
no source
>fake image
no source
>fake image
no source
>fake image
no source
>fake image
no source
>fake image

>Facepalm

no one has 500k BTC ya dummy, it's an exchange.

Even the top BTC wallet only has 173k

ITT: retards

tremendous if genuine

BOOMER FUCK

Ive told you fagrots about 60 trillion times now and still get ignored.

FUCK THE CANDLES

If you want to check for a reversal

LOOK AT THE FUCKING VOLUME

To reverse this not only do we need a huuuuuuge spike, but large spikes following to sustain and carry on pushing up the price.

Look at the volume right now, its fuck all

>B-b-but muh green candles

See a green candle? Check the associated volume, if its faggy then that green candle doesnt mean shit no matter where it closes.

>i've shown them the fake transfer to throw them off. Send it

no it will take 1.5MB so they will need to split it into 2 blocks

true if grande

>tfw cashed out at 16k
>tfw pajeets called me a fool

is this the copypasta thread
show me some tasty pasta

Is that so it fits onto the floppy disks when they post it?