TETHERED.COM

How many normies are getting JUSTed by mistakenly sending USDT to USD wallets and having them disappear?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7oxxvk/lost_6k_usdt_poloniex_to_usd_wallet_coinbase/
bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/58938/am-i-screwed-transferred-usdt-from-polinex-to-usd-dollars-in-coinbase-and-now-i
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1874437.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1335435.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2245544.0
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/45p8ud/friend_who_is_just_getting_into_crypto_currency/
omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1NdicFBDX55kKSgqrwHwGs61JiPWtDBcGs
reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/6jycqv/anyone_else_send_usdt_to_coinbase_help/
reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/72t2i6/where_did_my_money_go/
reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/71ze6w/accidental_usdt_transfer_btc_coinbase_wallet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plebbit
reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7oxxvk/lost_6k_usdt_poloniex_to_usd_wallet_coinbase/

Another JUSTing
>Am I screwed? Transferred USDT from Polinex to USD dollars in Coinbase and now it's gone
bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/58938/am-i-screwed-transferred-usdt-from-polinex-to-usd-dollars-in-coinbase-and-now-i

Another
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1874437.0

Whahaha what a retard. That's what I like most about crypto. Retards just getting rekt as they should. No government nanny. No safety net. Nobody holding your hand. Watch for yourself or git justed.

Suck this up little complaining consumer. No one to take to court over the cancer or the hot coffee you spilled because you were too fucking stupid. This is fucking sparta

what would a blockchain be worth that can solve this problem? is it even possible?

More
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1335435.0

Combine with and you have normie coin next moon mission block chain of the future.

Another
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2245544.0

ROASTIE TOASTIE
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/45p8ud/friend_who_is_just_getting_into_crypto_currency/

I should probably create a tether wallet, maybe i'll get lucky and receive a gift from a retard

Yeah exactly.
One of the few reasons why blockchain is in its infancy is because it hasn't had an Apple version of it.
Making blockchain retard-proof is a trillion dollar project.

5563 USDT forever gone
omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1NdicFBDX55kKSgqrwHwGs61JiPWtDBcGs

>not transferring blue chip cryptos
>not selling into fiat only on the exchange you wish to withdraw from

This is why crypto is still new. Normies can't handle that everything isn't done for them; that they're responsible.

JUST
reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/6jycqv/anyone_else_send_usdt_to_coinbase_help/

This is why I love it too. There is a certain pleasure that comes from simply navigating through life without having your hand held and being kept up by safety nets. I live in fucking nanny state Australia and crypto is a breath of fresh air.

But this is true though. And despite not liking it I'd go all in on a project that made crypto safe for normies.

rip
reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/72t2i6/where_did_my_money_go/

tough lesson to learn, the first time you trade to/from a new address/exchange you should send the minimum amount to make sure it works

>what the fuck is a private key I'm here to get rich after sitting on the side line for years.
These are the same faggots that watch the nfl and think they could actually play on the field.

Elaylamao
reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/71ze6w/accidental_usdt_transfer_btc_coinbase_wallet/

IS THIS FRAUD?

Well it is tether so he's half right

why are they all on poloniex. did they think they could just move usd all over the place. lol its why we use btc.